Princess Kid Sae Wireless Headphones with Volume Limiting Technology
Congratulations, and thank you for choosing the Kid Safe Wireless Headphones. This manual will help you operate the Kid Safe Wireless Headphones, but firstly you should familiarize yourself with the Bluetooth functionality of your mobile phone or other devices before using the Kid Safe Wireless Headphones.
- Please follow the rules depicted in this manual closely to ensure your safety. Before using these Bluetooth headphones, we would strongly encourage you to read through this user manual.
- Be warier of any edges, uneven surfaces, metal parts, accessories and packaging so as to prevent any possible injury or damage.
- Do not modify. repair or dismantle these Bluetooth headphones. Doing so may result in fires. electric shocks. a complete breakdown of these Bluetooth headphones. etc. All are not covered under warranty.
- Do not use a diluent or volatile liquid to clean the Bluetooth headphones.
- Do not use Bluetooth headphones in a hazardous location.
How to use
|Desired Result||Required Action|
|Turn on &
Enter the pairing mode
|Press and hold the On / Ott Button for 3 seconds Atter taming on. the LED indicator flashes red/blue.|
|Pairing||Use a mobile phone with Bluetooth function or other Bluetooth devices to perform necessary pairing action. After pairing, the LED indicator slowly blinks with blue.|
|Turn off||Press and hold the On / Off Button for 3 seconds|
|Charging||Plug the Mao USB to the Micro USB pod When charging, the I FD indicator turns red. After full charging, the LED indicator turns off.|
|Answering a Call||Press On /Off button to answer phone call, press On / Off button again to and ca Press and hold 2 seconds to reject call. Double click to redo] last call.|
|Play / Pause Music||Press On / Off button to play music and press it again to pause music.|
Pairing to Mobile phone or another device
To use your Bluetooth headphones, you must first pair your headphones with a mobile phone or another Bluetooth device. Once your Bluetooth headphones is paired to a specific mobile phone, they will remain paired and automatically recognize each other whenever they are within range.
Pairing to a phone and Entertainment:
- Turn on your phone and ensure the Bluetooth function is activated.
- Turn on the headphones, and enter the pairing mode.
- Search your Bluetooth devices on your phone by following the phone’s instructions. Refer to your phone’s user manual for more information.
- After a few seconds, the phone will list the “BT PRINCESS HP” as a discovered device. Select it and follow your phone’s instructions to select this pairing.
- Your phone will confirm the pairing and then press Yes/OK.
- Finally, select to connect with Kid Safe Wireless Headphones from your phone.
Charging your headphones
Use the Micro USB cable accessory provided with these headphones. Conned the Micro USB plug to the Micro USB charging port on the headphones positioned at Q in the headphones diagram on page 2. Connect the VW plug to a USB port on a computer or wall adapter to activate charging.
**Make sure to keep the headphones charging for a minimum of 2 hours before initial use.
For your safety, please stays use the appropriate 5,1 Input charger adapter to charge the product. DO NOT USE Out& charming USB Adapter to crtge the product, as it might damage the product.
- You must select a qualified charger from a regular manufacturer.
- You must charge the Bluetooth headphones if it has not been used for more than 6 months.
|Driver Diameter||N 40 mm|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz – 20 KHz|
|Sensitivity||< 85 dB|
|Power Supply||Li-ion Battery|
|Battery Capacity 2||00 mAh|
|Receiver Distance||32.8 Feet|
|Charging Time||2 Hours|
|Playing Time||2 – 3 Hours|
- Why is there no power even when the headphones is turned on? Ans: Ensure the battery has been charged up to 1 hour for initial use
- There is no sound when playback Ans: Check the connection between headphones with phone or computer, if the connection is not established, please connect again. Make sure the headphones is paired and connected with your target phone or another master device.
Safety instructions for the lithium battery and charging the product
- The input voltage to the product is 5V 1A.
- In order to charge the product in a safe manner and reliable conditions, please only adopt a certified appropriate charger/ adapter for charging the product.
- Only charge the product at ambient temperatures between 10 deg “C/ 50 deg “F and 40 deg °C/104 deg °F.
- Do not heat above 70 deg “C/158 deg °F, e.g. Do not expose to sunlight or throw into fire. -Switch off the product after use.
- Please note that we won’t take any responsibility for any wrong operation (e.g. Voltage higher than 5V) as this may result in severe injury or loss of property, and we cannot control the operating process during the time the user using this product.
- In extreme cases, abuse or misuse of the Lithium battery pack can lead to an explosion, heat generation, fire development or smoke development.
- This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference.
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on the user is encouraged to corred the interference by one or more of the following measures:
– Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
– Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
– Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
RF warning statement:
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.
FCC ID: 2ADM5-HP-0063-V1
Keep all relevant information for future reference
Remit HP-0063-BT PRINCESS
Distributed by 1616 Holdings, Inc.
701 Market Street, Suite 200
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Made In Shenzhen, China
Documents / Resources
|ZEEVA HP-0063-BT Princess Kid Sae Wireless Headphones with Volume Limiting Technology [pdf] Instruction Manual|
HP-0063-V1, HP0063V1, 2ADM5-HP-0063-V1, 2ADM5HP0063V1, HP-0063-BT Princess, Kid Sae Wireless Headphones with Volume Limiting Technology, HP-0063-BT, Princess Kid Sae Wireless Headphones with Volume Limiting Technology, HP-0063-BT Princess Kid Sae Wireless Headphones with Volume Limiting Technology