ZEBRONICS ZEB-PARADISE UM Wireless Headphone
Thank you for purchasing ZEB-PARADISE BT headphones. Please read this user manual carefully before operating & save this user manual for further reference.
- Avoid the use of this product at a high temperature and high humidity environment.
- Avoid self-disassembly of product or it will result in the failure of warranty.
- Please charge the product with power adapter output rated voltages DC SV.
Caution: Listening at high volumes can cause hearing impairment. Please limit your usage time at high volumes.
- Wireless BT
- Supports Micro SD, AUX function
- Built-in FM Radio
- Dual Pairing
- Soft & comfortable earcups
- Adjustable headband
- MediaNolume control
- Built-in rechargeable Battery
- Call function, Voice assistant support
- BT version: 4.2
- Wireless range: 10 meters (Without obstacles)
- Driver size: 40mm
- Speaker impedance: 320
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 1 13±3dB
- Charging time: 2H
- Playback time: : 15H*
- Standby time: 600H
- Talk time: 15H*
- Microphone impedance: 1.2kO
- Microphone sensitivity: -38dB± 1 dB
- Net. weight: 158g
- Headphone: 1 Unit
- Charging Cable: 1 Unit
- AUX Cable :1 Unit
Button & Port Description:
- MicroSD card slot
- The previous track I volume decrease
- Play/Pause& Mode button
- Next track/volume increase
- LED indicator
- Multi-functionality button (MFB) / Power button
- 3.5mm AUX port
- Micro USB charging port
Press and hold the Multi-functionality button (MFB) button for 3 seconds to turn ON/OFF the headphone. The headphone enters Bluetooth mode as soon as it is powered ON, by default(refer LED indication).
Toggle between Bluetooth, Micro SD, AUX and FM radio mode by long pressing the Mode button.
Bluetooth Pairing Instruction:
Enter into Bluetooth mode and search for nearby Bluetooth devices in your mobile. Tap on the Bluetooth name “ZEB-PARADISE” to connect.
- Single press the Multi-functionality button (MFB) to answer/hang upa call.
- Long press the Multi-functionality button (M FB) for 2 seconds to reject an incoming call.
- Double press the Multi-functionality button (MFB) to redial the last number dialed.
Connect one end of the 3.5mm AUX cable to the headphone. Connect the other end to an audio source (Ex. Mobile, Computer). The songs played by the audio source can be heard through the headphone.
Micro SD Card Mode:
Insert a microSD card in the slot to listen to music.
FM Auto Scanning:
Single press the play/pause button to initiate auto scanning of FM channels, while in FM mode.
FM Radio Control:
Use the control buttons in the below-mentioned manner to control FM channel.
- Single press Prev. button: Previous Channel
- Single press Next button: Next Channel
Use the control buttons in the below-mentioned manner to control media.
- Single press Prev. button: Previous Track Single press Next button: NextTrack
- Single press Play/Pause button: Play/Pause
Use the control buttons in the below-mentioned manner to control volume.
- Long press Next button: Volume Increase(+)
- Long press Prey. button: Volume Decrease(-)
Voice assistant support:
When the Headphone is connected to a smartphone, long press the power button for 2 seconds to wake up the phone’s voice assistant
- Charging Indication: Red LED glows
- Full Charge Indication: Red LED goes OFF
- Bluetooth Discover Mode: Blue LED flashes
- Bluetooth Device Connected: Blue LED blinks once in 5 seconds
Documents / Resources
|ZEBRONICS ZEB-PARADISE UM Wireless Headphone [pdf] User Manual|
ZEB-PARADISE UM, Wireless Headphone, ZEB-PARADISE UM Wireless Headphone, Headphone