ZAGG ZMPRWC-1 Pro Mouse Pad
- USB A to USB-C fast charging cable
- User Manual
- Input: DC 5V2A,9V1.67A, 12V1.67A
- Charging Distancesômm
- This charger works with all Qi-compatible devices (please make sure your device is Qi-compatible)
- For nomal operation, no weaker than LDC 5V, 2A adapter is required.
- For fast wireless charging mode, use the QCc 2.0/Q0 3.0 or PD adapter and Compatible smartphones.
- This wireless charger can charge smartphones with a non-metal protective case or silicone cOvers that are no thicker than ômm.
Connect the USB cable(included) to a power outlet rated at MAX18W by the Type-C plug to the Type-C input of the wireless charger. Place your Qi-compatible phone with inductive (wireless) charge feature onto the charger (back ot phone to charger), then wirelesS charging ot the phone will start immediately.
Note- only devices which support Qi wireless charge technology can be wirelessly charged from this charger, please check your device specifications. Some phone cases do not support Wireless Charging due to the thickness and design. If your phone is compatible with Wireless Charging and you are unable to charge it wirelessly, please remove your phone case and retry.
Caution: Do not drop, disassemble or modify this product. Do not expose this product to fire or excessive heat. D not expOse this product to water or excessive humidity. Do not put any bare metal on the surface area of the wireless charger when it is Operating.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Warning: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful inteference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.lf this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception,which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement:
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator & your body.
Documents / Resources
|ZAGG ZMPRWC-1 Pro Mouse Pad [pdf] User Manual|
ZMPRWC-1, ZMPRWC1, QTG-ZMPRWC-1, QTGZMPRWC1, ZMPRWC-1 Pro Mouse Pad, ZMPRWC-1, Pro Mouse Pad