Itọsọna fifi sori ẹrọ
Read installation guide and user manual
and learn how to use your device in a safe and proper manner.
awọn ọna ibere pẹlu tedee titiipa
Teddie lock is a smart door lock that can be fitted to GERDA modular cylinder or any other euro-profile silinda lilo pataki ohun ti nmu badọgba.
Teddie smart lock allows you to unlock the door, share access, and check all activities remotely.
Iwe kekere yii yoo fun ọ ni ipariview of the basic features of tedee lock and will help you walk through the setup in three easy steps.
the lock setup – go to page 9
Awọn igbesẹ 3 rọrun
IKILỌ: Ka gbogbo awọn itọnisọna ailewu ati awọn ikilọ. Ikuna lati tẹle awọn itọnisọna ati awọn ikilọ le ja si mọnamọna, ina, ati/tabi ipalara nla.
- Maṣe ṣii, yipada tabi ṣajọ ẹrọ rẹ.
- Maṣe ṣe iṣẹ fun ara ẹni eyikeyi apakan ti ẹrọ naa.
- Ma ṣe fi omi bọ ẹrọ naa sinu omi eyikeyi tabi fi han si ọrinrin.
- Do not use the device near an extreme heat source or open fire.
- Do not use the device in an environment of high humidity or dust levels, as well as pollution degree II.
- Ma ṣe fi ohun elo eyikeyi sii ninu awọn ṣiṣi ẹrọ ati awọn ela.
- Ẹrọ naa ko yẹ ki o lo nipasẹ awọn ọmọde laisi abojuto agbalagba.
- The device cannot be used as the only mean of access control to rooms or premises that require increased access control.
- If repairs are required, please contact technical support.
- Use only power supply devices provided or recommended by the.
- Read the installation guide and learn how to start working with your device, how to add it to your free app and how to pair it with other tree devices. You can also follow the link: www.tedee.com/installation-guide
Awọn ẹya gbigbe
- Ẹrọ naa ni awọn ẹya gbigbe ninu. Nigbati o ba n ṣiṣẹ ẹrọ latọna jijin, ko ṣe iṣeduro lati tọju ọwọ rẹ lori ile naa.
- This device is safe to use under normal and reasonably foreseeable misuse operating code of conduct. If you notice any signs of errors or hardware malfunction, contact technical support for help. In such case, this device should be returned to the for necessary repairs under the warranty conditions. Any changes or modifications to the device’s hardware or software that are not approved, recommended, or provided by the may void your warranty.
charging and maintenance guidelines/warnings
Batiri – Jọwọ ka gbogbo awọn iṣọra ṣaaju lilo
- Ọja rẹ ni agbara nipasẹ batiri LiPo gbigba agbara.
- Awọn batiri LiPo ti a lo ninu ọja yii le ṣe afihan eewu ina tabi ijona kemikali ti wọn ba ni itọju.
- Awọn batiri LiPo le bu gbamu ti o ba bajẹ.
- Ayika gbona tabi tutu le dinku agbara ati igbesi aye batiri naa.
- Batiri ti o ti gba agbara ni kikun yoo padanu idiyele rẹ lori akoko ti o ba wa ni lilo.
- Fun iṣẹ ti o dara julọ, batiri nilo lati gba agbara ni o kere ju oṣu mẹta mẹta.
- Maṣe danu bi idoti ile tabi ninu ina bi wọn ṣe le bu gbamu.
- If, for any reason, the battery is damaged and the electrolyte (liquid leakage from the device) is leaking, exposure to the substance must be kept to a minimum and:
- Ti o ba gbemi, fọ ẹnu rẹ ki o wa imọran iṣoogun ni kete bi o ti ṣee.
- In case of contact with skin, wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation or rash occurs, consult a doctor.
- In case of contact with eyes, carefully rinse eyes with water for several minutes. Contact a doctor.
- Ma ṣe fi awọn ẹrọ silẹ pẹlu batiri LiPo laini abojuto lakoko gbigba agbara.
- Avoid direct contact with a leaky/damaged battery. This is particularly true if liquid leaking from the device occurs. Avoid contact with liquid, ensure airflow in the room, and report the fault to tedee’s customer service department for further safe handling.
- Do not insert any conductive objects in device openings and gap – it may cause short-circuits.
- Sọ awọn batiri sọnu ni ibamu si awọn ilana agbegbe rẹ. Jọwọ tunlo nigbati o ṣee ṣe.
- Information about the battery level is available in the tender app. Do not leave a fully charged battery connected to a charger – overcharging may shorten its lifetime.
- Neither Tree Sp. z o.o. nor our retailers assume any liability for failure to comply with these warnings and safety guidelines. By purchasing this device, the buyer assumes all risks associated with LiPo batteries. If you do not agree with these conditions, return the device immediately before use.
- Batteries in the lock are not interchangeable. Do not remove or replace the battery in your device. Any attempt to do so is risky and may result in product damage and/or injury.
- Additional instructions for professional facilities dealing with battery and accumulator recycling: (1) in order to remove the battery, remove the cover with the logo from the front side of the lock, (2) using a T6 screwdriver remove the two mounting screws, (3)try and remove the PCB, (4 ) using a soldering iron, warm-up both pads to release the motor ires connected to the PCB, (5) after desoldering, you can disconnect the CB from the motor, (6) you can now manually remove the battery.
Gbigba agbara ati itọju
- Gba agbara si ẹrọ rẹ nikan pẹlu awọn ẹya ẹrọ ti a fọwọsi ti a pese fun ọja yii.
- Use only sources that comply with the manufacturer’s specifications and have the safety approvals required in your country.
- Disconnect the product from the power supply before cleaning. It shall be wiped with a dry cloth only.
- While unplugging the power cord or any accessory, grasp and pull out the plug, not the cord itself. Never use a damaged cable.
- Do not attempt to disassemble the cable as this may expose you to electric shock.
- Tightness grade The tedee lock features an IP20 protection class.
set of items – what’s in the box?
koodu fi si ibere ise
Koodu imuṣiṣẹ (AC) ti titiipa tedee rẹ ti wa ni titẹ si ori:
- oju-iwe ti o kẹhin ti itọsọna fifi sori ẹrọ (1)
- apa ẹhin ẹrọ rẹ (2)
Lakoko fifi ẹrọ rẹ kun si ohun elo tedee o le boya:
- ṣayẹwo koodu QR
- type in AC manually (14 characters)
Before fitting tedee lock to the cylinder, take a photo of your activation code and keep it.
setup-3 easy steps
igbese 1: fi tedee titiipa
- Align tedee lock with the shaft of the cylinder and push it forward. IMPORTANT: the mounting screw that extends from the lock mounting hole must fit into the groove on the cylinder shaft.
akiyesi: Do not start tedee lock installation before the lock cylinder is installed in the door lock. Make sure that the cylinder sticks out at least 3mm from the lock escutcheon (from the inside of your apartment).
- Fix tedee lock tightly on the cylinder using the Allen key.
akiyesi: to fix your tedee lock on the cylinder, keep rotating the key until it stops (at least two full turns).
- Turn on the lock.
- Check light signal (LED).
akiyesi: after the RED-BLUE-GREEN-WHITE sequential light signal your tedee lock is ready to be added and calibrated in the app.
step 2: download the tedee app, create new account and log in (fo igbesẹ yii ti o ba ti ni akọọlẹ tẹlẹ)
- Download tedee application.
Android iOS version 6.0 tabi ga julọ 11.2 tabi ga julọ asopọ Internet and Bluetooth® 4.0 or higher Internet and Bluetooth® 4.0 or higher
- Create an account and log in.
The registration page will open
step 3: use the tedee app to activate and calibrate your tedee lock
- Enable Internet connection, Bluetooth®, and location on your smartphone.
- Log into the tedee application and select the ‘Add new device’ option from the menu.
- Select ‘Add device’ in the lock section.
- Provide activation code (AC) of your tedee lock.
akiyesi: After scanning the QR code or typing in the AC manually follow instructions in the application.
gbigba agbara tedee titiipa
- Plug the micro USB magnetic adapter into the tedee lock charging port and connect the cable.
- Plug the USB cable to a power supply.
deinstallation ti tedee titiipa
akiyesi: in order to deinstall the tedee lock: first use an Allen key to loosen the screw (three full turns counter-clockwise), and then pull it off to detach from the cylinder.
idapada si Bose wa latile
- remove tedee lock from the cylinder and set it in the vertical position (button-up)
- Press and hold the button until the LED lights up
- tu bọtini silẹ
- after releasing the button, the tedee lock will confirm the factory reset with three quick red flashes
- tedee lock will restart (it may take up to one minute)
Note: Remember to set the tedee lock in a vertical position (button up).
afikun ati imọ alaye
awọn alaye imọ-ẹrọ
|si dede||TLV1.0, TLV1.1||ipese agbara||3000 mAh
|BLE 5.0 2,4GHz||Wọ si:
TLV1.0 and TLV1.1
|mefa||Φ 45mm x 55mm|
|10-40 ° C
|o pọju 65%||Can be paired
|Oti||Polandii, EU||Le jẹ
fi sori ẹrọ lori
|Additional information: The production batch number of your device is the first eight characters of the “Device Serial Number (S/N)” visible on the label on the package and the label on the device itself. For example, awọn gbóògì ipele nọmba ti awọn ẹrọ pẹlu awọn "Device Serial Number (S / N)" 10101010-000001 ni 10101010.|
|Marking of color
|The color variant of the product is marked with a letter at the end of the model name, on the label and on the product rating plate. For example, a ẹrọ pẹlu awoṣe TLV1.0 ni awọ iyatọ A ti samisi bi "TLV1.0A".|
Titiipa Tedee TLV1.0 ni ipese pẹlu Bluetooth® BLE 5.0 2,4GHz redio ni wiwo. Ni wiwo Bluetooth® jẹ lilo ni ibaraẹnisọrọ laarin titiipa tedee, afara tedee, ati awọn fonutologbolori.
|Ni wiwo:||Ipo igbohunsafẹfẹ:||Kan si awọn awoṣe:|
|Bluetooth® BLE 5.0 2,4GHz||lati 2.4GHz to 2.483GHz||TLV1.0, TLV1.1|
Micro USB Cable
|Ọja||Micro USB Cable|
|ipari||1.5M tabi 2.0m|
power supply, battery, and charging
The lock is equipped with a non-replaceable LiPo 3000mAh battery. It can be recharged using a micro USB cable connected to a power source such as a power bank or laptop. Battery life and charging time may vary depending on use, type of power supply, and environmental conditions. A preview of the battery charge status is shown directly in the tedee application. The tedee application notifies you when the battery is fully charged, after which it is recommended to disconnect the device from the power source. To prolong the life of the battery, it is not recommended to use it in temperatures beyond 10-40°C range.
It is recommended to charge the battery every three months if the lock is not used regularly.
The current software version is visible in the tedee application: device/settings/general/software version.
Tedee lock software can be updated in two ways: automatically or manually. Automatic updates are only available when the lock is connected to the tedee bridge which is connected to the Internet via a local Wi-Fi network.
If the lock is not connected to tedee bridge, you may update the software manually using tedee application: device settings/general/firmware version.
Jọwọ jabo awọn iṣoro eyikeyi pẹlu ohun elo ti o le waye lakoko lilo (gẹgẹbi awọn aṣiṣe iwọle tabi awọn ohun elo idorikodo) si atilẹyin imọ-ẹrọ tedee nipasẹ imeeli ni [imeeli ni idaabobo], ni www.tedee.com/support, or by phone at (+48) 884 088 011 Monday to Friday during business hours from 8:00 to 16:00 (CET).
LED awọn ifihan agbara
|LED flashes after turning on the device.
It confirms the initialization process and system check-up completion.
|setan||Red – Blue –
Green – White
(ti o tẹlera)
|Awọn filasi LED lẹhin ipilẹṣẹ aṣeyọri ti ẹrọ naa. O jẹrisi pe titiipa tedee rẹ ti ṣetan lati lo.|
|Uniši||Green||ibakan||Green LED is turned on while unlocking.
(OFF if the battery level is low)
|tilekun||Red||ibakan||Red LED turned on during the locking phase.
(OFF if the battery level is low)
|Ti pa||Red||5 seju||LED flashes red when the tedee lock is jammed and needs attention. Please check if your device is calibrated correctly – if the problem persists, contact the tedee support team.|
|Red||Pulsating light||LED flashes after 5 seconds of pressing the button and keeps pulsating until the device is shut down.
O jẹrisi ilana tiipa.
|Idapada si Bose wa latile||Red||Pulsating light||Awọn LED seju pẹlu mẹta awọn ọna pupa seju nigbati awọn bọtini ti wa ni idasilẹ. Eleyi jerisi pe awọn factory eto ti a ti pada.|
|Batiri kekere||Red||3 flashes x 3
|LED flashes when battery drops below 15%.
The flashing appears after every locking / unlocking operation.
Titiipa tedee rẹ nilo gbigba agbara.
|Ngba agbara si batiri||Blue||ibakan||LED tan bulu ati lẹhinna rọ jade lẹhin iṣẹju-aaya 10.|
|Blue||ìmọlẹ||LED flashes fast after pressing and holding the button for at least 1 second (and no longer than 5 seconds). Available only if delayed locking option is ON in tedee app.|
|odiwọn||Blue||ìmọlẹ||LED seju bulu lakoko ipele isọdọtun.|
|Jọwọ kan si ẹgbẹ atilẹyin tedee.|
Ikede EU ti ibamu
Tedee Sp. z o.o. hereby declares that the Tedee Lock TLV1.0 radio device is in accordance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU Declaration of Conformity is available at the following internet address:www.tedee.com/compliance WEEE / RoHS
To prevent potential negative impact on the environment, consult your local laws and regulations for the proper disposal of electronic devices and batteries in your country. Disposal of batteries – if your tedee device contains batteries, do not dispose of them with regular household waste. Hand them over to the appropriate recycling or collection point. Batteries used in tedee devices do not contain mercury, cadmium, or lead above the levels specified in the 2006/66/EC Directive. Disposal of electronics – do not dispose of your tedee device with regular household waste. Hand it over to the appropriate recycling or collection point.
Bluetooth®The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Tedee Sp. z o.o. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Google, Android, ati Google Play jẹ aami -iṣowo ti Google LLC.
Apple ati App Store jẹ aami-iṣowo ti Apple Inc. IOS jẹ aami-iṣowo tabi aami-iṣowo ti Sisiko ni AMẸRIKA ati awọn orilẹ-ede miiran ti a lo labẹ iwe-aṣẹ.
Tedee limited hardware warranty – Tedee Sp. z o.o. warrants that tedee devices are free from hardware defects in materials and workmanship for a period of not less than 2 years from the date of the first retail purchase. Tedee Sp. z o.o. does not take responsibility for the misuse of devices (including methods of charging other than described in this booklet), especially if any changes or modifications to the device hardware or software which are not approved, recommended, or provided by tedee, have been undertaken by the user. Full warranty information is available at the following link: www.tedee.com/warranty
oluranlowo lati tun nkan se
Fun atilẹyin imọ ẹrọ jọwọ kan si ẹgbẹ atilẹyin wa
|[imeeli ni idaabobo]||www.tedee.com/support||(+ 48) 884 088 011
Mon-Jimọọ 8am – 4pm (CET)
Tedee Sp. z oo | ul. Altowa 2, 02-386 Warszawa, POLAND
www.tedee.com | [imeeli ni idaabobo]
koodu imuṣiṣẹ rẹ (AC)
Akiyesi: koodu imuṣiṣẹ jẹ ifamọ ọran. Nigbati o ba n tẹ sii, jọwọ fiyesi si awọn lẹta nla / kekere.
Awọn iwe aṣẹ / Awọn orisun
|tedee TLV1.0 [pdf] fifi sori Itọsọna|
TLV1.0, TLV1.1, Titiipa ilekun Smart ti a ṣe sinu Batiri