SUNFORCE 80033 Awọn Imọlẹ Okun Oorun pẹlu Iṣakoso Latọna jijin
Prior to hanging the bulbs, make sure they do not rest upon any hot surface or where they could become damaged. If you are charging the batteries without attaching the bulbs, keep the bulbs in the retail box or safely store them indoors to prevent any potential damage.
IKILO: ALAYE AABO
- Your solar string lights are not a toy. Keep them out of reach of small children.
- Your solar string lights and solar panel are both fully weather-resistant.
- The solar panel must be mounted outdoors to maximize sun exposure.
- Prior to installation, lay out all components and check against the parts list section of this manual.
- Never look directly into the solar string lights.
- Do not hang any other objects on the solar string lights.
- Do not cut the wire or make any wiring changes to the solar string lights.
Išọra: Awọn itọnisọna BATIRI
- WARNING – KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Nigbagbogbo ra iwọn to tọ ati ite ti batiri ti o dara julọ fun lilo ti a pinnu.
- Nigbagbogbo ropo gbogbo ṣeto ti awọn batiri ni akoko kan, ṣọra lati ko dapọ atijọ ati titun eyi, tabi awọn batiri ti o yatọ si iru.
- Nu awọn olubasọrọ batiri naa ati awọn ti ẹrọ naa ṣaaju fifi sori batiri naa.
- Ensure the batteries are installed correctly with regard to polarity(+ and -).
- Yọ awọn batiri kuro ninu ẹrọ eyiti ko yẹ ki o lo fun igba pipẹ.
- Yọ eyikeyi alebu tabi awọn batiri 'okú' kuro lẹsẹkẹsẹ ki o rọpo.
For recycling and disposal of batteries to protect the environment, please check the internet or your local phone directory for local recycling centers and/or follow local government regulations.
- Vintage looking Edison LED light bulbs (E26 base)
- Integrated mounting loops
- Solar battery charging
- Iṣakoso latọna jijin to wa
- 10.67 m / 35 ft total cable length
- 3V, 0.3W LED replaceable bulbs
Ami-fifi sori ẹrọ
- The solar string lights are shipped with the batteries pre-installed. Before starting any installation, test the bulbs for illumination.
- Connect the solar panel to the connector on the string lights.
- Select ON on the back of the solar panel.
- The bulbs should now illuminate.
Once the bulbs are all illuminated, turn the switch to OFF and continue with the installation.
- Ensure your solar panel is placed so that its exposure to sunlight is optimized. Be aware of objects such as trees or property overhangs that may impede the panel’s ability to generate a charge.
- Prior to using your solar string lights, the solar panel needs sunlight for a period of three days. This initial charge should be done without the string lights connected or with the solar panel in the OFF position. After the third day, your included batteries will be fully charged.
akiyesi: The solar panel should be mounted in a place where the ON/OFF switch is easily accessible.
MOUNTING THE SOLAR PANEL: THE SOLAR PANEL HAS TWO MOUNTING OPTIONS
- If required use the two wall plugs (H) along with the two large screws (G). Install the screws utilizing the two outer holes of the mounting bracket to secure the bracket to the chosen surface.
- Insert the mounting base (D) onto the back of the solar panel (B). Use the included small screw (F) to tighten the connection.
- Slide the solar panel down onto the mounting bracket (E) until you feel and hear the connection click into place.
- Adjust the solar panel to the desired angle to optimize sun exposure.
- The angle of the solar panel can be adjusted to maximize sun exposure by loosening, adjusting and then re-tightening the side screw located on the solar panel’s protruding arm.
akiyesi: To disconnect the solar panel from the mounting bracket, press down on the release tab on the bottom of the mounting bracket. With the tab firmly pressed, slide the solar panel upwards and free of the bracket. Some force may be required to remove the panel from the bracket.
To utilize the ground stake (C), connect the two parts of the stake together.
The grooved section then fits into the protruding arm of the solar panel.
The stake can then be used to mount the panel into the ground.
INSTALLATION OF THE SOLAR STRING LIGHTS
The solar string lights have a variety of possible ways to be mounted. The following are examples of the most common ways:
- Temporary mounting: Using standard S hooks (not included) or screw hooks (not included) the solar string lights can be mounted utilizing the integrated mounting loops.
- Permanent mounting: Using cable tie wraps or ‘zip ties’ (not included) or using nails or screws into a surface, the solar string lights can be mounted more permanently.
- Guide wire installation: Using S hooks (not included) attach the string lights to a pre-installed guide wire (not included).
- Structural installation: To create a draping effect for the solar string lights attach the first bulb to a structure, then only mount every 3-4th bulb to create the desired effect. Complete the effect by mounting the last bulb to a structure.
- The final step of installation is to connect the solar panel to the string lights. Simply insert the plug located after the final bulb into the wire coming from the solar panel. Tighten the plug by screwing the seal over the connection point.
akiyesi: The solar string lights will illuminate for 4-5 hours depending on the charge level of the batteries.
After an initial 3 day charge in the OFF position the solar string lights are ready to use.
Pull out the included plastic tab to activate the remote control’s (J) battery.
When the solar panel is in the ON position the bulbs should illuminate. Simply press the button on the remote control to turn the bulbs off. Likewise when the bulbs are off press the button on the remote control to illuminate the bulbs. It is advisable to leave the solar panel in the ON position for regular usage. Turning the solar panel to the OFF position disengages the remote control and can be used when storing or for long periods of intended inactivity.
NOTE: Using the solar string light during daylight hours will have a negative effect on the length of time the lights will illuminate in the evening. When not required always use the remote control to turn the bulbs off to help conserve the battery charge.
The solar string light’s batteries (I) are installed on the rear of the solar panel. Always open the battery compartment with the ON/OFF switch in the OFF position. Unscrew the back of the battery compartment and remove the backing piece. Inside you will see the batteries.
When replacing the batteries, observe the correct polarity and match the battery specifications with the batteries you have removed.
Lo awọn batiri gbigba agbara nikan.
For this product use two rechargeable 18650 3.7V lithium-ion batteries.
Replace the back of the battery compartment and continue to use the solar string lights as required.
ẸRỌ YI PẸLU PẸPẸ 15 TI Awọn ofin FCC.
Isẹ jẹ koko-ọrọ si awọn ipo meji wọnyi:
(1) ẹrọ yii ko le fa kikọlu ipalara, ati (2) ẹrọ yii gbọdọ gba eyikeyi kikọlu ti o gba, pẹlu kikọlu ti o le fa iṣẹ ti ko fẹ.
Awọn ayipada tabi awọn iyipada ti ko fọwọsi ni taara nipasẹ ẹgbẹ ti o ni ẹri fun ibamu le sọ asẹ olumulo di asan lati ṣiṣẹ ẹrọ.
AKIYESI: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class 8 digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient tabi sibugbe eriali gbigba.
- Mu ipinya pọ si laarin ẹrọ ati olugba.
- So ẹrọ pọ si iṣan lori agbegbe ti o yatọ si eyiti olugba ti sopọ si.
- Kan si alagbata tabi onimọ-ẹrọ redio / TV ti o ni iriri fun iranlọwọ.
Ẹrọ naa ti ni iṣiro lati pade ibeere ifihan ifihan gbogbogbo RF. Ẹrọ le ṣee lo ni ipo ifihan to ṣee gbe laisi hihamọ.
IKILO: Ọja yii ni batiri bọtini kan ninu. Ti o ba gbeemi, o le fa ipalara nla tabi iku ni awọn wakati 2 nikan. Wa itọju iṣoogun lẹsẹkẹsẹ.
Should you need to replace the included battery in the remote control, locate the battery compartment on the edge of the remote control.
Push the tab to the right (1) and slide out the battery compartment (2).
Replace the battery ensuring the right polarity is observed and ensure the replacement battery has the same characteristics as the one that has been removed.
- WARNING : KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Gbigbe le ja si ipalara nla ni bii wakati 2 tabi iku, nitori awọn gbigbona kemikali ati perforation agbara ti esophagus.
- Ti o ba fura pe ọmọ rẹ ti gbe tabi fi sii batiri bọtini kan, lẹsẹkẹsẹ wa iranlọwọ iṣoogun kiakia.
- Ṣayẹwo awọn ẹrọ ki o rii daju pe o ti ni ifipamọ paati batiri daradara, fun apẹẹrẹ pe dabaru tabi fifọ ẹrọ miiran ti wa ni mimu. Maṣe lo ti iyẹwu ko ba ni aabo.
- Sọ awọn batiri bọtini ti a lo lẹsẹkẹsẹ ati lailewu. Awọn batiri pẹlẹbẹ le tun jẹ eewu.
- Sọ fun awọn miiran nipa eewu ti o ni nkan ṣe pẹlu awọn batiri bọtini ati bii o ṣe le tọju awọn ọmọ wọn lailewu.
THIS DEVICE COMPLIES WITH INDUSTRY CANADA LICENSE-EXEMPT RSS STANDARD(S).
Isẹ jẹ koko-ọrọ si awọn ipo meji wọnyi:
(1) Ẹrọ yii le ma fa kikọlu, ati (2) Ẹrọ yii gbọdọ gba kikọlu eyikeyi, pẹlu kikọlu ti o le fa iṣẹ ti ko fẹ fun ẹrọ naa.
The digital apparatus complies with Canadian CAN ICES-005 (8) / NM8-005 (8).
This radio transmitter (ISED certification number: 26663-101015) has been approved by Industry Canada to operate with the antenna types listed with the maximum permissible gain indicated. Antenna types not included in this list, having a gain greater than the maximum gain indicated for that type, are strictly prohibited for use with this device.
Awọn iwe aṣẹ / Awọn orisun
|SUNFORCE 80033 Awọn Imọlẹ Okun Oorun pẹlu Iṣakoso Latọna jijin [pdf] Ilana itọnisọna|
80033, Awọn Imọlẹ Okun Oorun pẹlu Iṣakoso Latọna jijin, Awọn Imọlẹ Iṣakoso latọna jijin, Awọn Imọlẹ Okun Oorun