MD026 True Wireless Earbuds User Guide
Otitọ Alailowaya Sitẹrio Alailowaya
Awọn akoonu Ọja
Bluetooth Bluetooth: 5.3
Atilẹyin: HSP / HFP / A2DP / AVRCP
Ibudo Gbigba agbara: Iru-C
Battery capacity: Earbuds:25mAh
Battery life: 5 hours of use per full charge (actual battery life varies with song type and volume requirements)
Charging time: 1 hour for earbuds / 1 hour for charging case
Transmission range: 15 meters (without obstacles)
Bawo ni MO ṣe so agbekọri meji pọ pẹlu foonu mi?
- Jọwọ rii daju pe awọn agbekọri mejeeji ati apoti gbigba agbara ti gba agbara ni kikun ṣaaju lilo akọkọ.
- igbese 1
Take both earbuds out of the charging case and both earbuds will power on and start pairing automatically (If the earbuds are not connected to your device for more than 5 minutes, the earbuds will automatically turn off Press the MPS button for about 3 seconds to manually turn on the earbuds when prompted “Power on”.) The indicator light of one earbud will flash red and blue alternately, and the indicator light of the other earbud will slowly flash blue when paired successfully.
- igbese 2
Enable the Bluetooth pairing mode on your phone device, search and select “MD026” to connect. (You should hear a voice prompt “connected” when wearing earbuds).
- Ti ina Atọka ti agbekọri ba wa ni pipa, o tumọ si pe foonu ti sopọ
- Automatic connection By default, the earbuds will connect to the last paired mobile automatically when powered on.
- Ti o ba ni iṣoro eyikeyi sisopọ awọn agbekọri meji pẹlu foonu rẹ, fi awọn agbekọri naa pada sinu apoti gbigba agbara ki o tun awọn igbesẹ loke.
- Awọn afikọti wọnyi le ṣee lo kii ṣe papọ nikan, ṣugbọn tun leyo
If you want to use a single earbud
Just take one earbud out of the case and connect it to your phone. or when using two earbuds, manually turn off one earbud or put one back in the charging case and you’ll be able to use the other earbud alone.
- Ibaraẹnisọrọ tẹlifoonu
Answer call: Tap once
Hang up: Press and hold the key for 2s
Refuse incoming calls: Press and hold the key for 2s
- Fun Orin
|Mu / sinmi||Fọwọ ba lemeji|
|Tẹlẹ orin||Tẹ mọlẹ "L" fun 2s|
|Atẹle atẹle||Press and hold “R” for 2s|
|Mu Siri ṣiṣẹ||Quick tap three times|
|Mu iwọn didun silẹ||A single tap on the left earbud|
|Yi iwọn didun soke||A single tap on the right earbud|
- Earbuds Ngba agbara
The earbuds will only be charged when you correctly place them in the charging slots and close the lid. (You can charge the charging case and the earbuds at the same time, or you can charge the charging case first and then the earbuds.)
Ẹran gbigba agbara yoo da gbigba agbara duro laifọwọyi ati ina Atọka lori awọn agbekọri yoo jade nigbati o ba gba agbara ni kikun.
When the earbuds are charging in the charging case, the digital display bar of the case will keep blinking and turn off after 60 seconds.
- Ngba agbara ọran
There is a Type-C usb charging cable in the package, please use it to charge the case directly. During charging, the digital display will flash and display the battery level in real-time. When fully charged, the number shows 100.
Gbigba agbara titaniji
- Lẹhin lilo rẹ fun igba pipẹ, nitori ifoyina ti asopo oofa, awọn agbekọri le ma gba agbara tabi paapaa tan-an. O le ṣatunṣe iṣoro yii nipa mimọ awọn asopọ oofa lori awọn afikọti ati ọran gbigba agbara pẹlu mu ese oti kan
- Put the earbuds in the charging case, and the earbuds will turn off immediately and the charging case will start charging automatically. The earbuds will connect to the last paired mobile automatically.
Ifipamọ ati Itọju
- If the earbuds have not been used for more than 3 months, we recommend that you charge them.
- Please use a charger approved by FCC FFC : (Federal Communications Commission).
- Do not disassemble the earbuds.
- Awọn ọmọde ti o wa ni ọdun 12 ati labẹ nilo abojuto agbalagba.
- Ma ṣe fi agbekọri naa han si iwọn otutu giga tabi kekere, ma ṣe lo awọn agbekọri lakoko iji ãra.
- Yago fun isubu ọfẹ tabi mọnamọna iwa-ipa si ẹrọ naa. Jeki ẹrọ naa kuro ni awọn orisun ina ati ma ṣe gbe ẹrọ naa sinu omi.
Nigbagbogbo bi Ìbéèrè
Q: Why don’t these earbuds pair with my phone?
A: Make sure the earbuds are fully charged and powered on. Make sure your phone’s Bluetooth is enabled If there is no problem with the two points stated above, turn off the powered-on earbuds after 5 continuous and quick clicks. Put them back into the charging case and close the lip, wait for 1 minute, then open the charging case and reconnect the earbuds to the phone.
Q: Why does the music cut in or out?
A: First, keep the earbuds no more than 49 feet away from your phone (no obstacles). If the distance is less than 49 feet, follow these steps:
- Put the earbuds back into the case and close the lid, manually click “forget the MD026” on your phone
- Lẹhin iṣẹju-aaya 10, ṣii apoti gbigba agbara ki o tun so awọn agbekọri wọnyi pọ pẹlu foonu rẹ
Q: Why do the earbuds still won’t be charged or disconnected from the phone after I put them in the case and close the lid?
A: Make sure the charging case is not in a low battery state. If the charging case is in a low battery state, the earbuds will neither be charged nor disconnected. In this case, please use a type-c charging cable to fully charge the case.
Q: Are these earbuds sweat- and water-resistant?
A: These earbuds are sweatproof and slightly waterproof. For electronic devices, we do not recommend that you submerge the earbuds in water.
Fun alaye diẹ sii awọn FAQ ọja, jọwọ kan si iṣẹ alabara wa.
Muu ṣiṣẹ & Atilẹyin ọja
Permanent replacement of damaged, defective, upgraded, or missing items (no need to return the original)
Please activate via email below within 15 days. ” [imeeli ni idaabobo]"
Awọn iwe aṣẹ / Awọn orisun
|GCBIG MD026 True Wireless Earbuds [pdf] Itọsọna olumulo|
MD026 True Wireless Earbuds, MD026, True Wireless Earbuds