iPad Pro 12.9 case with keyboard
Oluranlowo lati tun nkan se
If you have any issues or questions, let us know ASAP! We would love to get you taken care of right away! All units come with a full 12-month warranty, so you can relax and take comfort in your purchase.
1 xTouchpad keyboard with case
1x Type-C Charging Cable.
1 x Itọsọna olumulo
- Plug the Type-C end of the charging cable into the keyboard and the USB end into your preferred USB charger (USB charger is not included).
- Fully charge your keyboard or charge it for more than 3 hours before you use it for the first time.
Awọn ẹya ara ẹrọ Keyboard
- If the Backlit was turned off by letter, please press again to turn on the Backlit.
- If the Backlit was turned off by Fn+ A/S/D, please press Fn+A/S/D again to turn on the Backlit.
- The backlight function will be turned off automatically when the battery is low.
Iṣẹ Apejuwe Key
How to get the keyboard to sync with iPad
- Power on the keyboard by sliding the On/Off switch to the on position.
- Press ‘FN’ and the letter ‘C’, together. NO, The PAIR indicator will flash slowly, the keyboard’s Bluetooth is now active.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your iPad.
- Open the iPad Bluetooth Search when the Bluetooth pair lights start blinking.
- “Bluetooth Keyboard” will appear on the search page. Select it and the Bluetooth will be connected.
akiyesi: If no button is pressed for 10 minutes, the keyboard will enter sleep mode to save power. Press any key on the keyboard to wake up the Bluetooth to get it to work again. You don’t need to re-connect the Bluetooth.
Turn the touchpad function on/off Use the key combination to turn the touchpad on or off. Indicator Light
CapsLock Indicator Light:
Press the Caps Lock key and the indicator light will turn on.
Wireless Connect Indicator:
Press the “Fn+C” button combination and the indicator light will flash slowly and enter BT pairing mode. When the pairing is complete, the light will go out.
Imọlẹ Atọka gbigba agbara:
Slowly flashing red light means the battery is low. The charging light will turn green once the charging is complete.
iOS: Trackpad Gestures
akiyesi: Please upgrade your iPad to the latest iOS version (13.4.1 and above is the best) iOS 13.4.1 mouse function is enabled: “Settings” – “Accessibility”- “Touch” – “Assistive Touch”- “Open”
|Awọn ọna orin Trackpad||iOS eto||Awọn ọna orin Trackpad||iOS eto|
|Click. Press with one finger until you feel a click.||Drag. One finger presses and the other finger slides on the trackpad to drag it.|
|Click and Hold. Press and hold with one finger||Wake iPad. Click the trackpad. Or, if you’re using
an external keyboard, press any key.
|Open the Dock. Use one finger to swipe the pointer past the bottom of the screen.||Go Home. Use one finger to swipe the pointer past the bottom of the screen. After the Dock appears,-swipe the pointer past the bottom of the screen again. Alternatively, click the bar at the bottom of the screen(on an iPad with Face ID)|
|View Slide Over. Use one finger to swipe the pointer past the right edge of
the screen. To hide Slide Over, swipe right
|Open Control Center. Use one finger to move the pointer to select the status icons at the top right, then click. Or, select the status icons at the top right, then swipe up with one finger|
|Open Notification Center. Use one finger to move the pointer past the top of the screen near the middle. Or, select the status icons at the top left, then click.||Scroll up or down. Swipe two fingers up or down.|
|Scroll left or right. Swipe two fingers left or right.||Zoom. Place two fingers near each other. Pinch open to zoom in, or pinch closed to zoom out.|
|Go Home. Swipe up with three fingers.||Switch between open apps. Swipe left or right with three fingers.|
View. When the Home screen or the Lock screen is visible, use two screen Swipe fingers to swipe right.
||Open search from the Home down with two fingers.|
|Secondary click. Click with two fingers to show the quick actions menu for items like icons on the Home screen, messages in a mailbox, and the Camera button in Control Center. Or, if you’re using an external keyboard, you can press the Control key while you click the trackpad.|
Fifi sori ẹrọ ati Yiyọ kuro
- Removing the back protective piece: hold the iPad on both sides and use your thumbs to gently push off the back cover (see photo.) The cover is held in place by two tabs.
- Tẹsiwaju lati “pe” ideri kuro lati iPad.
- Take the iPad out upwards. Or Find out an expired card Insert the card into the gap and push the card to the side of the cover a little bit Slide the card from one side to another Separate the iPad from the cover easily
|Ṣiṣẹ Voltage||3.0-4.2V||Imudojuiwọn imurasilẹ||≤1mA|
|batiri agbara||450mAh||Ngba agbara lọwọlọwọ||200mA|
|ṣiṣẹ ti isiyi||85-120MA||Isun lọwọlọwọ||<40uA|
|gbigba agbara Time||2-3 wakati||Akoko ji||2-3 awọn aaya|
|Akoko Imurasilẹ||180 ọjọ||So Ijinna||Meters 10 mita|
|Ngba agbara si Port||Iru-C USB||ṣiṣẹ otutu||-10 ° C-55 ° C|
|ṣiṣẹ Time||50 hours continuous use time when the backlit is off 5 hours continuous use time when the backlit is on|
- Stay away from oil, chemical or other organic liquids.
Note: liquid intake can lead to a short circuit.
- Stay away from 2.4G frequency items such as microwave ovens and routers.
Note: it will interfere with Bluetooth.
- Avoid sunlight exposure and high temperatures.
Ṣaaju lilo awọn Eto
- Turn on the Lock/Unlock After your iPad is connected to our keyboard via Bluetooth, please go to iPad Settings – Display & Brightness -Lock/Unlock – turn it on.
akiyesi: If the Lock/Unlock function is not turned on, you can’t wake up the Bluetooth function or the iPad by pressing any key on the keyboard once the iPad is in sleep mode.
- Turn off the mouse key function Go to iPad Settings -Accessibility – Touch – Assistive touch – Mouse key- turn it off. Note: If the mouse key function is not turned off, you will be unable to use the ‘7,8,9’ or ‘U, I, 0, J, K, L, M’ keys.
Awọn iwe aṣẹ / Awọn orisun
|CHESONA YF150 iPad Pro 12.9 Case with Keyboard [pdf] Itọsọna olumulo|
YF150, YF150 iPad Pro 12.9 Case with Keyboard, iPad Pro 12.9 Case with Keyboard, Keyboard