ARROW AK-22123-CDC Lumen CVC for High Volume Infusions
- Arrowg+ard Blue® Three-Lumen Catheter: 12 Fr. (4.1 mm OD) x 16 cm
- Spring-Wire Guide, Marked: .035″ (0.89 mm) dia. x 23-5/8″ (60 cm) (Straight Soft Tip on One End – “J” Tip on Other) with Arrow Advancer
- Catheter: 18 Ga. x 2-1/2″ (6.35 cm) Radiopaque over 20 Ga. RW Introducer Needle
- Injection Needle: 25 Ga. x 1″ (2.54 cm)
- Blunt Fill Needle: 18 Ga. x 1-1/2″ (3.81 cm)
- Pressure Transduction Probe
- Introducer Needle: 18 Ga. x 2-1/2″ (6.35 cm) XTW and 5 mL Arrow® Raulerson Spring-Wire Introduction Syringe
- Injection Needle: 22 Ga. x 1-1/2″ (3.81 cm) and 5 mL Luer-Slip Syringe
- Syringe: 3 mL Luer-Lock
- Tissue Dilator: 12 Fr. (4.0 mm) x 14 cm
- 5 mL 1% Lidocaine HCl Solution and Alcohol Prep
- 3 mL Applicator 2% CHG and 70% IPA ChloraPrep®1 One-Step Solution with Hi-Lite Orange™ Tint
- SharpsAway® II Locking Disposal Cup
- SharpsAway® Disposal Cup
- Drape: 41″ x 55″ with 4″ fenestration
- Dimu abẹrẹ
- Safety Scalpel: #11
- Gauze Pad: 2″ x 2″ (5 cm x 5 cm)
- Gauze Pad: 4″ x 4″ (10 cm x 10 cm)
- Suture: 3-0 Silk with Curved Needle
1A registered trademark of CareFusion or one of its subsidiaries.
ìkìlọ: Read all package insert warnings, precautions, and instructions prior to use. Failure to do so may result in severe patient injury or death. California Prop. 65
⚠ IKILỌ: Akàn ati Ipalara ibisi.
Not made with natural rubber latex. Store between 20 – 25°C (68 – 77°F). Sterilized using ethylene oxide unless otherwise indicated in the contents list. Fluid path components are non-pyrogenic.
Awọn idena: The Arrowg+ard Blue antimicrobial catheter is contraindicated for patients with known hypersensitivity to chlorhexidine, silver sulfadiazine and/or sulfa drugs.
Priming volumes are approximate and are done without accessories. † Flow rate values are approximate and are determined using deionized water at 100 cm head height. Arrow International LLC Subsidiary of Teleflex Incorporated 3015 Carrington Mill Blvd. Morrisville, NC 27560 USA
Awọn iwe aṣẹ / Awọn orisun
|ARROW AK-22123-CDC Lumen CVC for High Volume Infusions [pdf] Ilana olumulo|
AK-22123-CDC Lumen CVC for High Volume Infusions, Lumen CVC for High Volume Infusions, High Volume Infusions, Volume Infusions