Wireless Pro game controller for Switch/Switch Lite
– MZ –
- Thank you for choosing our product. For bringing you with pleasant gaming experience, please read this user guide and all safety instructions carefully to ensure safe and proper use.
- The instructions in this user guide are based on the default settings of the device.
- All pictures, statements, and text information in this guide are for references only, actual product prevails; Updates are subject to change without prior notice and will be edited in a new version guide, we reserve the right of final interpretation.
- Available functions and additional services may vary due to different devices, software, or service providers.
- This Pro controller is compatible with the Switch / Switch Lite console and PC. (When working on a PC, a USB cable is required)
- No need to install any driver, it can be used once connected to Switch/Switch Lite console.
- Wireless connection, lower interference, stable connecting
- One-button connection mode for easy operation; supports screenshot and storage functions.
- Built-in 1000mAh polymer lithium battery, it can be continuously used for about 8-10h after fully charged.
- The controller can support the gyro axis function on the console, and the dual-motor vibration function.
- Up to four wireless Pro controllers can be connected to a Switch/Switch Lite console simultaneously.
- It can be used normally even during charging.
- Ergonomic design and lightweight construction make it comfortable even for long hours of continuous gaming.
- It can be upgraded by updating software via connecting it to a PC.
- Adopting Bluetooth wireless communication to connect with the console, with strong anti-interference ability and manipulate freely, and connection signal is stable.
- Support XINPUT(PC360) mode on windows computer. Need to download and install the PC360 driver.
- Connect the Switch Dock via the USB data cable, the controller can be used as a wired controller. Unplug the data cable, it still can connect by Bluetooth.
KEY BRIEF INTRODUCTION
- HOME: Turn the controller on or execute commands from Switch/Switch Lite console.
- D-Pad: Up, down, left, and right. It can be easily operated in eight directions.
- Function Buttons: A, B, X, Y. Perfect Buttons design, sensitive and quick for finger operation.
- Left and Right stick: Novel design 3D stick can be operated precisely at 360° all-round.
- Triggers: L, R, ZL, ZR. The newest trigger and shoulder design, respond quickly.
- Share: Take a screenshot and store the pictures in the Switch/ Switch Lite console.
- Turn off the controller/reset button: press this button to turn off the controller, disconnect the controller from the console; Reset, and pair.
- 4 indicator light: indicator light showing that the user is the current player.
- NFC sensing function: Support amiibo character doll Induction is as fast as thunder and the equipment is readily available.
- Motor function: The controller has a motor function and it uses a pressure-sensitive motor. The Switch / Switch Lite
console can manually turn on or off the controller motor vibration via the On / Off button. The strength of the motor can be adjusted under the Switch / Switch Lite platform.
Adjust the strength of the motor:
• Turbo + left 3D upper – Increase the strength of one gear.
• Turbo + left 3D bottom – Decrease the strength of one gear
Total 4 grades: 100% strength, 70% strength, 30% strength and 0% strength.
Power-on default 100%.After each successful gear adjustment, vibrate for 1 — 2 seconds at the current level to prompt the user.
- Connect to the Switch/Switch Lite console via wireless
A. Connect the controller to the console for the first time:
1. Start the switch/Switch Lite console, click the “System settings “menu button in the main interface, enter the next menu option, click the “Airplane mode” option, and then click the “Controller Connection (Bluetooth) ” option to make its Bluetooth function on.
2. Enter the Bluetooth pairing mode of the switch console controller, click the “Controllers” menu button in the console home interface, enter the next level menu option, and then click the “Change Grip/Order” option, and the console will automatically search for the pairing controller.
3. Long press the pairing button for 3 seconds to enter the Bluetooth search pairing mode. Led1-led4 flashes circularly (4Hz). If the connection is successful, the corresponding channel indicator light of the switch console automatic allocation controller is always on. If the pairing is not successful, the controller will shut down after 60 seconds.
B. Connect the controller to the console again:
Short press the HOME button for 1 second to turn on the controller, the controller is automatically connected to the console, and then press the A button to operate.
C. Wake up the controller:
If the Switch/Switch Lite console is in sleep mode, press the power button to wake up the console, and then short press the HOME button for 1 second to wake up the controller. and the controller will shut down automatically if it cannot be connected back for 15 seconds.(If the Switch/Switch Lite console is in sleep mode, pressing any button directly will not wake up the console).
- Switch/Switch Lite mode Wired connection:
Open the wired connection options on the Switch console and then put it into the Switch Dock.
Connect the controller to the Switch Dock using a USB charging cable.
The controller will automatically connect to the Switch.
- Windows (PC360) mode:
Connect the controller to the PC via USB cable when it is off, LED2 on the controller is always on and displays the name of the PC terminal. Then you can use the controller to play the games via PC.
- LED INDICATORS DESCRIPTION:
1. The four LED indicators fast cycle flashing: the controller is searching for a wireless device to be paired with, or the controller is connecting back to the console to match through a wireless code.
2. Single LED indicator lights up continuously, indicating that the controller is connected to the Switch console
3. When connecting, the LED flashes quickly, indicating that the controller is in a low power state.
4. Low voltage indication: When the controller battery voltage is lower than 3.6-3.4V, the indicator light flashes quickly, when it is lower than 3.45V±0.1V, it will automatically sleep; (the voltage can be adjusted according to requirements)
5. Charging Instructions: When the controller is charging, the charging indicator red light is always on; the red light will off when it is fully charged;
(When the controller is charging, the channel indicator status does not change)
CONTROLLER PARAMETER REFERENCE
|Operating voltage:||DC 3.7V-4.2V|
|USB input voltage/current:||DC 5V/500mA|
|Communication function:||Bluetooth 5.0 /NFC|
|Battery power-on time:||Around 8-10h (fully charged)|
|Packing list:||1* Controller + 1* 3.28FT charging cable + 1* User guide|
Remark: The above parameters are for references only, they are subject to the actual product.
When the controller is inserted into the adapter, the charging indicator is always on. When it is fully charged, the charging indicator is off.
- Low power alarm
When the battery voltage of the controller is lower than 3.6V (according to the principle of battery characteristics), the light of the corresponding channel flashes, indicating that the controller has low power and needs charging. Power off below 3.45V.
The controller realizes zero power consumption on standby.
- Power off|
• When the controller is in the power-on state, long-press the home button 5s to turn off the controller.
• When the controller is reconnected, it will shut down automatically when it cannot be connected after 15 seconds.
• When the controller is in the code matching state, it will shut down automatically when it fails to code after 60 seconds.
• When the controller is connected to the machine, it will shut down automatically when there is no button operation within 5 minutes.
In the off state, put the controller on the plane surface, press and hold (-) select + home to enter the calibration mode, and the four LEDs will flash quickly for calibration. After the calibration, the four LEDs will go out, and then release the button. If the calibration fails, the four LEDs will always be on. At this time, you need to press the home button twice to make the controller return to normal, and then turn off the machine and press the start step again for calibration;
- The basic button function test of the controller can be tested in the console setting menu:
On the main menu of the console, click “Set the handle and sensor to check the input device” to test the controller button.
Click “Set the controller and sensor to calibrate 3D” on the main menu of the console, and press L3 to test the left stick. After the test, press B to return, and press R3 again to test the right stick.
PC-360 mode test:
First, you need to download the PC 360 driver to the Windows computer, and then connect the controller to the computer with a USB cable. The four LEDs on the controller flash slowly; after the driver is automatically installed, LED1 and LED4 on the controller flash slowly, and now the handle can be used. Support PC 360 mode games. Press “-” and “+” at the same time to switch to the PC mode, the lights 2 and light 3 are on.
- Switch wireless controller calibration method:
Don’t need to connect to the host, lay the controller flat, first press the “-” button and the B button, and then press the HOME button at the same time, the LED flashes alternately left and right, and then press the “+” button, wait for the controller light to go out and the calibration is successful. Don’t move the controller during calibration.
For support or general help questions please contact:
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Other than as expressly set forth by the YCCTEAM® trademark owner, or any other YCCTEAM® trademark owner entity, or their suppliers or authorized service facilities, except to the extent prohibited by applicable laws, YCCTEAM® trademark owners or any other its entity, or their suppliers or authorized service facilities, shall not be liable for any damages, including special, incidental or consequential damages, or fees arising out of the use or inability to use this product.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
— Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
— Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
— Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
— Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.
Documents / Resources
|YCCTEAM YCC-SW4007 Wireless Pro Gaming Controller [pdf] User Guide|
YCC-SW4007, YCCSW4007, 2A5DUYCC-SW4007, 2A5DUYCCSW4007, YCC-SW4007 Wireless Pro Gaming Controller, YCC-SW4007, Wireless Pro Gaming Controller