Wireless Pro game controller
for Switch/Switch Lite
- Thank you for choosing our product. For bringing you with pleasant gaming experience, please read this user guide and all safety instructions carefully to ensure safe and proper use.
- The instructions in this user guide are based on the default settings of the device.
- All pictures, statements, and text information in this guide are for references only, actual product prevails: Updates are subject to change without prior notice and it will be edited in a new version guide, we reserve the right of final interpretation.
- Available functions and additional services may vary due to different devices. software or service providers.
- Please don’t store this product in damp or high-temperature
- Do not knock, beat, pierce or try to disintegrate this product so as not to damage it unnecessarily.
- Don’t discard it with garbage as this product is with a lithium battery built-in.
- Don’t use this product near fire or heat sources.
- Unauthorized or non-professional personnel are not allowed to disassemble this product. otherwise, it won’t be in the scope of the after-sales warranty.
- The battery has a limited life span. Battery duration will gradually decrease with repeated usage and age. Battery life also varies depending on the storage method, conditions of use, and environmental factors. When the wireless controller is not used for an extended period, it is recommended that you fully charge it at least every three months to help maintain battery functionality.
- This Pro controller is compatible with the Switch / Switch Lite console, Android, and PC. (When working on a PC, it can be connected wired or wirelessly, wired connection with a USB cable, while the wireless connection with Bluetooth).
- No need to install any driver, it can be used once connected to Switch/Switch Lite console.
- Wireless connection, lower interference, stable connecting
- One-button connection mode for easy operation; supports screenshot and storage functions.
- Built-in 1000mAh polymer lithium battery, it can be continuously used for about 8-10h after fully charged.
- The controller can support the gyro axis function on the console, and the dual-motor vibration function.
- Up to four wireless Pro controllers can be connected to a Switch/Switch Lite console simultaneously.
- It can be used normally even during charging.
- Ergonomic design and lightweight construction make it comfortable even for long hours of continuous gaming.
- It can be upgraded by updating software via connecting it to a PC.
- Adopting Bluetooth wireless communication to connect with the console, with strong anti-interference ability and manipulate freely, and connection signal is stable.
- Support XINPUT(PC360) mode on Windows computers. Need to download and install the PC360 driver.
- Connect the Switch Dock via the USB data cable, the controller can be used as a wired controller. Unplug the data cable, it still can connect by Bluetooth.
- HOME: Turn the controller on or execute commands from Switch/Switch Lite console.
- D–Pad: Up, down, left, and right. It can be easily operated in eight directions.
- Function Buttons: A, B, X, Y. Perfect Buttons design, sensitive and quick for finger operation.
- Left and Right stick: Novel design 3D stick can be operated precisely at 360° all-round.
- Triggers: R, ZL, ZR. Newest trigger and shoulder design, respond quickly.
- Share: Take screenshots and store the pictures in the Switch/ Switch Lite console.
- Reset/Pairing: press this button to turn off the controller, disconnect the controller from the console; Reset, and pair.
- Turbo: The controller has a turbo function. Press and hold the turbo and then press the corresponding buttons to set turbo.
A. Turbo setting, in any mode
• Press A/B/X/Y/L1/L2/R1/R2 and TURBO to set Turbo function;
• Press A/B/X/Y/L1/12/R1/R2 TWICE and TURBO to enter the AUTO TURBO.
• Press A/B/X/Y/L1/12/R1/R2 THREE TIMES and TURBO to clear the current Turbo.
• Press and hold the TURBO button for 3 seconds to clear all Turbo functions.
B. TURBO Speed Adjustment Turbo has three grades:
• 5 times per second (1 grade)
• 12 times per second (2 grade)
• 20 times per second (3 grade)
C. When setting the Turbo, the flashing speed of the channel light indicates that the setting has been successful.
Grade 1 flashes slowly,
Grade 2 flashes at medium speed, Grade 3 flashes quickly (vibrating every time)
• Press “TURBO” and “+”, speed increase by one grade.
• Press “TURBO” and “-“, speed decrease by one grade.
The first time the controller be used, the default is on 2 grade. After adjustment, the current grade is retained. When the controller is reset, the default is on 1 grade.
- 4 indicator light: indicator light showing that the user is the current player.
- NFC sensing function: Support amiibo character doll Induction is as fast as thunder and the equipment is readily available.
- Motor function: The controller has a motor function and it uses a pressure-sensitive motor. The Switch / Switch Lite console can manually turn on or off the controller motor vibration via the On / Off button. The strength of the motor can be adjusted under the Switch / Switch Lite platform.
Adjust the strength of the motor:
Press “Turbo” and “up” (about 3S) at the same time to increase the grade of motor vibration; Press “Turbo” and “down” (about 3S) at the same time to decrease the grade of motor vibration. The motor vibration grade is divided into 4 grades, they are 75%, 50%, 30% and 0% (no vibration) for classification;
NOTE: The vibration intensity of this motor is only valid in the SWITCH console, and invalid under PC and Android! The current setting grade will be retained on the controller that you don’t have to repeat it the next time. (when the controller is reset, the default value will be at MAX).
Connect to the Switch/Switch Lite console via wireless
A. Connect the controller to the console for the first time:
- Start the switch / Switch Lite console, click the “System settings “menu button in the main interface, enter the next menu option, click the “Airplane mode” option, and then click the “Controller Connection (Bluetooth) ” option to make its Bluetooth function on.
- Enter the Bluetooth pairing mode of the switch console controller, click the “Controllers” menu button in the console home interface, enter the next level menu option, and then click the “Change Grip/Order” option, and the console will automatically search for the pairing controller.
- Long press the pairing button for 3 seconds to enter the Bluetooth search pairing mode. Led1-led4 flashes circularly (4Hz). If the connection is successful, the corresponding channel indicator light of the switch console automatic allocation controller is always on. If the pairing is not successful, the controller will shut down after 60 seconds.
B. Connect the controller to the console again:
Short press the HOME button for 1 second to turn on the controller, the controller is automatically connected to the console, and then press the A button to operate.
C. Wake up the controller:
If the Switch/Switch Lite console is in sleep mode, Short press the controller button “HOME. +. -, 0. A. B, X, Y. D-pad. pairing button. L. R. ZL. ZR” to wake up the controller, the LED1-LED4 will flash quickly and automatically connect to the previously paired console, and it will automatically in sleep if it fails to reconnect within 10 seconds.
If the SWITCH console is in sleep mode (not in airplane mode), pressing the “HOME” button can wake up the console.
Switch/Switch Lite mode Wired connection:
- Open the wired connection options on the Switch console and then put it into the Switch Dock.
- Connect the controller to the Switch Dock using a USB charging cable.
- The controller will automatically connect to the Switch.
Bluetooth Pairing Mode:
- When the controller is off, press and hold the pairing button until the LED1-LED4 lights flash quickly (about 3 seconds), then the controller will enter the Bluetooth pairing mode.
- When the controller is working, short press the pairing button that can immediately shut down. (Hibernation mode)
- When the controller is off, short press the pairing button that can wake up the controller. (Reconnect)
- It can automatically recognize your PC. LED1 and LED4 will light up after the connection is successful.
- If the STEAM is installed on your PC (Steam has to be in switch mode), the LED will be followed in the Steam.
- If the pairing is unsuccessful within 1 minute, the controller will automatically sleep.
USB Wired Mode:
- It can automatically recognize the Switch console and PC.
- On the PC. it will automatically be recognized as X-INPUT mode by default, and the LED1+LED4 is on.
- You can press and hold the “+” button and the’-” button for 3 seconds to enter in the D-INPUT mode, and the LED2+LED3 will be on.
Note: When the USB cable is inserted, the Bluetooth will lose connection. When the USB cable is unplugged, the controller will be automatically reconnected.
LED INDICATORS DESCRIPTION:
- The four LED indicators fast cycle flashing: the controller is searching for a wireless device to be paired, or the controller is connecting back to the console to match through a wireless
- Single LED indicator lights up continuously, indicating that the controller is connected with the Switch console normally.
- When connecting, the LED flashes quickly, indicating that the controller is in a low power state.
- Low voltage indication: When the controller battery voltage is lower than 3.6-3.4V, the indicator light flashes quickly, when it is lower than 3.45V±0.1V, it will automatically sleep; (the voltage can be adjusted according to requirements)
- Charging Instructions: When the controller is charging, the charging indicator red light is always on: the red light will off when it is fully charged; (When the controller is charging, the channel indicator status does not change)
CONTROLLER PARAMETER REFERENCE
|Item: ||Reference value |
|Operating voltage: ||DC 3.7V-4.2V |
|Operating current: ||20-30mA |
|Static current: ||10-80uA |
|Vibrating current: ||80-150mA |
|USB input voltage/current: ||DC 5V/500mA |
|Available distance: ||s8m |
|Communication function: ||Bluetooth 5.0 /NFC |
|Battery capacity: ||1000mAh |
|Battery power-on time: ||Around 8-10h (fully charged) |
|Net weight: ||196g |
|Dimension: ||157•100•64mm |
|Packing list: ||1* Controller + 1* 3.28FT charging cable + 1* User guide |
Remark: The above parameter ers are for references only, they are subject to the actual product.
In the off state, put the controller on the plane surface, press and hold (-) select + home to enter the calibration mode, and the four LEDs will flash quickly for calibration. After the calibration, the four LEDs will go out, and then release the button. If the calibration fails, the four LEDs will always be on. At this time, you need to press the home button twice to make the controller return to normal, and then turn off the machine and press the start step again for calibration;
The controller realizes zero power consumption standby.
- Reset the Controller
Keep pressing the “HOME” button for more than 10 seconds, the controller will be reset.
- Automatic Sleep
The console screen turns off making the controller automatically sleeps.
- The basic button function test of the controller can be tested in the console setting menu.
On the main menu of the console, click “Set the handle and sensor to check the input device” to test the controller button.
Click “Set the controller and sensor to calibrate 3D” on the main menu of the console. and press L3 to test the left stick. After the test, press B to return, and press R3 again to test the right stick.
- PC-360 mode test:
First, you need to download the PC 360 driver to the Windows computer, and then connect the controller to the computer with a USB cable. The four LEDs on the controller flash slowly; after the driver is automatically installed, LED1 and LED4 on the controller flash slowly, now the handle can be used. Support PC 360 mode games. Press “-” and “+” at the same time to switch to the PC mode, the lights 2 and light 3 are on.
- Switch wireless controller calibration method:
Don’t need to connect to the console. lay the controller flat. first press the button and the B button, and then press the HOME button at the same time, the LED flashes alternately left and right, and then press the ‘+’ button, wait for the ‘+’ button, wait for the controller light to go out and the calibration is successful. Don’t move the controller during calibration.
For support or general help questions please contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Other than as expressly set forth by YCCTEAM® trademark owner, or any other YCCTEAM”” trademark owner entity, or their suppliers or authorized service facilities, except to the extent prohibited by applicable laws, YCCTEAM® trademark owners or any other its entity, or their suppliers or authorized service facilities, shall not be liable for any damages, including special, incidental or consequential damages, or fees arising out of the use or inability to use this product.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
— Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
— Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
— Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
— Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction
Documents / Resources