AC Adapter Charger, YCCTEAM Charger AC Adapter Power Supply 15V 2.6A Fast Charging Kit
- COMPATIBLE DEVICES: Nintendo Switch
- CONNECTOR TYPE: USB
- BRAND: YCCTEAM
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 240 Volts
- POWER SOURCE: Corded Electric
- ITEM WEIGHT: 0.11 Pounds
- CURRENT RATING: 1 Amps, 2.6 Amps, 3 Amps
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE: 15 Volts
- SPECIFICATION MET: CE, FCC, RoHS
Ac adapter charger is very easy to use. It is a Switch dock station, Switch, and pro controller compatible. Connect the ac adapter to any 100–240-volt outlet to power your Switch system, 5ft power supply wire, a wonderful replacement charger or backup ac adapter for travel. It supports tv mode and NC 5.0 system. The switch may be docked and used in both TV and handheld mode. It also supports NC 5.0 system. If you don’t want to disconnect the AC adapter every time you want to charge your Switch away from the dock, this AC adapter is a perfect supplementary charger for your Switch console. It is as fast charger.
In the event that the switch runs out of power, the power adapter allows you to swiftly charge the switch and keep it sufficiently fueled while playing in docked and handheld modes. It is safe enough It is made of high-quality material. It’s small enough to fit in your handbag or backpack. Short circuit protection, over current protection, surge protection, overload protection, and other CE/FCC/ROHS certifications are available. It has a modern design. It is a dependable, high-quality charger that charges your Switch console correctly. Only the switch console, not the switch lite console, is compatible
How to use
Step 1. Connect the power supply
Step 2. Connect the adapter cable to the device
- Even though it is built for safety, avoid contacting the charging ports directly when the converter is connected to electricity.
- Avoid direct sunlight, heat sources, dust, corrosive materials, smoke, and humidity.
- Never dismantle or alter the product in any way.
- Before cleaning or using it for an extended amount of time, be sure there is no electricity.
- Do not use damp hands to handle the product.
- Keep the product out of children’s reach. The youngster may consume small parts or become tangled in cables, resulting in harm, an accident, or a malfunction.
- Avoid touching or inserting extraneous items into the converter’s connection.
- When not in use, disconnect the converter.
- Does this charger support TV mode?
This AC adapter supports TV mode, as long as you plug it into the docking station, you can play games in TV mode, and you can play games while charging.
- How long is the cable?
This switch charger cable length is had 5ft (1.5 Meters).
- Is this switch ac adapter safe?
Please rest assured that our switch power adapter have short circuit protection, overcurrent protection, surge protection, overload protection, etc. You don’t need to worry about the charger causing damage to your controller, it is very safe, and you can use it with confidence!
- Will this work for Nintendo switch lite?
This switch charger cable is not only suitable for Switch Lite, but also for Switch pro controller, Switch joycon controller, Switch Oled controller, Switch charging dock, Switch charging station, Switch HDMI adapter, only the charging port is Type-C, you can use this charger to charge.
- Can this charger be used while traveling?
Of course! This charger is small and lightweight, it can be easily put in your suitcase or backpack, so that you can enjoy a good game time on the go.
- What’s the difference between a battery and an AC adapter?
Adapters do not contain the internal components required to charge a battery. Chargers, on the other hand, are designed to replenish a battery. When connected to an adapter, they extract the electrical current and convert it from AC to DC power, which may then be utilised with the battery.
- A Nintendo Switch uses what kind of charger?
Charging Cable for USB Type C
- A Nintendo Switch charger is what voltage?
Over its USB Type-C connection, the Nintendo Switch AC Adapter offers charging profiles of 7.5 watts (5 volts @ 1.5 amps) and 39 watts (15 volts @ 2.6 amps).
- Is the charger compatible with the Switch Lite?
The Switch Lite uses the same HAC-002 AC adapter as the regular console.
- Is a charger an AC adapter?
An AC adapter is a device that converts alternating current (AC) from a wall outlet to direct current (DC) for use by electrical devices. It is therefore an AC/DC converter. It is also correct to call it a charger when it provides electricity to a battery-powered gadget.