YAMAHA SR-C30A 2.1-Channel Indoor Compact Bluetooth Sound Bar
LIMITED WARRANTY ON AV PRODUCTS
Thank you for selecting a YAMAHA product. YAMAHA products are designed and manufactured to provide a high level of defect-free performance. Yamaha Corporation of America (“YAMAHA”) is proud of the experience and craftsmanship that goes into each and every YAMAHA product. YAMAHA sells its products through a network of reputable, specially authorized dealers and is pleased to offer you, the Original Owner, the following Limited Warranty, which applies only to products that have been (1) directly purchased from YAMAHA’s authorized dealers in the USA, including Puerto Rico (the “Warranted Area”) and (2) used exclusively in the Warranted Area. YAMAHA suggests that you read the Limited Warranty thoroughly, and invites you to contact your authorized YAMAHA dealer or YAMAHA Customer Service if you have any questions.
THIS WARRANTY COVERS THE LISTED PRODUCTS AGAINST DEFECTS IN MATERIALS OR WORKMANSHIP FOR THE NUMBER OF YEARS IDENTIFIED BELOW.
- Type of Products
- Duration of Warranty from Date of Purchase by or for the Original Owner
AV and Stereo Receivers, Processor and Integrated Amplifiers, Separate Amplifiers and Preamplifiers, Tuners, CD Players and Changers, HDD Players and Recorders, Network Players, Powered Loudspeakers, Media Controllers and Speaker Systems purchased individually, as a pair, or as part of an Integrated or Packaged System.
- ………………… 2 years
Cassette Decks, Blu-ray Disc Players, DVD Players and Changers, Integrated Systems (Receiver or Amplifier combined or on same chassis with CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc Player), Desktop Audio Systems (i.e. TSX and PDX Series), Multimedia Speakers, Headphones, Earphones and Accessories.
- ………………… 1 year
Coverage: YAMAHA will, at its option, repair or replace the product covered by this warranty if it becomes defective, malfunctions or otherwise fails to conform with this warranty under normal use and service during the term of this warranty, without charge for labor or materials. Repairs may be performed using new or refurbished parts that meet or exceed YAMAHA specifications for new parts. If YAMAHA elects to replace the product, the replacement may be a reconditioned unit. You will be responsible for any installation or removal charges and for any initial shipping charges if the product(s) must be shipped for warranty service. However, YAMAHA will pay the return shipping charges to any destination within the USA if the repairs are covered by the warranty. This warranty does not cover
- damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation or failure to follow instructions according to the Owner’s Manual for this product; any shipment of the product (claims must be presented to the carrier); repair
or attempted repair by anyone other than YAMAHA or an authorized YAMAHA Service Center;
- any unit which has been altered or on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed;
- normal wear, battery or battery replacement and any periodic maintenance;
- deterioration due to perspiration, corrosive atmosphere or other external causes such as extremes in temperature or humidity;
- damages attributable to power line surge or related electrical abnormalities, lightning damage or acts of God;
- RFI/EMI (Interference/noise) caused by improper grounding or the improper use of either certified or uncertified equipment, if applicable; or
- interference arising from the use of wireless communication devices (e.g. 2.4 gHz cordless telephones), or other radio frequency emitting products such as microwave ovens, whether such interference impairs the operation of the product or vice-versa. Consult the Owner’s Manual for guidance on set-up procedures for minimizing the risks of interference. Any evidence of alteration, erasing or forgery of proof-of-purchase documents will cause this warranty to be void. This warranty covers only the Original Owner and is not transferable.
In Order to Obtain Warranty Service: Warranty service will only be provided for defective products within the Warranted Area. Contact your local authorized YAMAHA dealer who will advise you of the procedures to be followed. If this is not successful, contact YAMAHA at the address, telephone number or website shown below. YAMAHA may request that you send the defective product to a local authorized YAMAHA Servicer or authorize return of the defective product to YAMAHA for repair. For products requiring in-home service, contact your local authorized Yamaha dealer to arrange for service. If you are uncertain as to whether a dealer has been authorized by YAMAHA, please contact YAMAHA’s Service Department at the number shown below, or check Yamaha’s website at
http://usa.yamaha.com. Product(s) shipped for service should be packed securely and must be accompanied by a detailed explanation of the problem(s) requiring service, together with the original or a machine reproduction of the bill of sale or other dated, proof-of-purchase document describing the product, as evidence of warranty coverage. Should any product submitted for warranty service be found ineligible therefore, an estimate of repair cost will be furnished and the repair will be accomplished only if requested by you and upon receipt of payment or acceptable arrangement for payment.
Limitation of Implied Warranties and Exclusion of Damages: ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE APPLICABLE PERIOD OF TIME SET FORTH ABOVE. YAMAHA SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR DAMAGES BASED UPON INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OF USE, DAMAGE TO ANY OTHER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER ITEMS AT THE SITE OF USE OR INTERRUPTION OF PERFORMANCES OR ANY CONSEQUENCES.
YAMAHA’S LIABILITY FOR ANY DEFECTIVE PRODUCT IS LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT, AT YAMAHA’S OPTION. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR THE
EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This is the only express warranty applicable to the product specified herein; Yamaha neither assumes nor authorizes anyone to assume for it any other express warranty.
If you have any questions about service received or if you need assistance in locating an authorized YAMAHA Servicer, please contact:
Yamaha Corporation of America
6600 Orangethorpe Avenue, Buena Park, California 90620-1373
Do not return any product to the above address without a written Return Authorization issued by YAMAHA.
© 2013 Yamaha Corporation of America
Documents / Resources
|YAMAHA SR-C30A 2.1-Channel Indoor Compact Bluetooth Sound Bar [pdf] User Manual|
SR-C30A 2.1-Channel Indoor Compact Bluetooth Sound Bar, SR-C30A, 2.1-Channel Indoor Compact Bluetooth Sound Bar, Indoor Compact Bluetooth Sound Bar, Bluetooth Sound Bar, Sound Bar, Bar