XRocker TV Media Cabinet Black/Red
PLEASE READ this sheet prior to assembly to familiarise yourself with the various stages of construction. Carefully open the pack supplied and check the contents against the parts and fittings checklist. Do not destroy any of the packagings until you are c ertain that you have all the necessary parts for the assembly.
CAUTION: There are small components used in the construction of this u nit. These loose items should be kept away from young children whilst ass embling yOur unit to avoid the danger of choking.
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS ARE IMPORTANT – READ CAREFULLY – RETAIN THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE INFORMATION
- This product is designed to hold 60Kg in total. Do not exceed this weight.
- We recommend that this unit is assembled in the room intended for use.
- When you are ready to start, make sure that you have the right tools, plenty of space and a clean, dry area for assembly.
- Unwrap all packaging materials and place each component on top of the carton box or on a clean floor to prevent it from scratching.
- Check the pack and make sure you have all the parts listed.
- Ensure that this product is fully assembled as illustrated before use.
- This product should only be used on a firm
- Tools are not included unless specified in the parts list.
- Check all screws or bolts are tightened and inspect regularly.
WARNINGS and level floor.
- Keep small parts out of reach of children.
- Make sure the legs/base remain in contact with the floor.
- DO NOT use power tools to construct this product.
- DO NOT tighten screws until parts are assembled or as advised in this guide.
- DO NOT over-tighten screws or bolts.
- DO NOT use this product if parts are missing, damaged, or worn.
- DO NOT climb, sit or stand on the product.
- The product must be filled using of wall straps provided to avoid accidents and possible fatal injuries if the item falls over or tips over during use.
- If wall fixings are supplied, always ensure the wall area to be drilled is free of electrical wires, water, and gas pipes. The wall fixing supplied is suitable for solid walls. For other types of wall, suitable fixings must be obtained separately. If in doubt, please consult a qualified tradesperson.
- Never use scourers, abrasives, or chemical cleaners.
- To clean, wipe with a damp sponge and warm soapy water. Do not use solvent based cleaners or detergents as they can bleach or damage the product.
NEED HELP? CONTACTwww.xrockeruk.com/pages/support
Control panel operating instructions
- Press and hold the standby button to turn on the control panel.
- Press the standby button to toggle between the different color modes’.
- Press and hold the standby button to turn off the control panel.
- NEED SUPPORT?
- SCAN THIS QR CODE
- OR VISITT
Documents / Resources
|XRocker TV Media Cabinet Black/Red [pdf] Instruction Manual|
TV Media Cabinet Black Red, TV Media Cabinet Black, TV Media Cabinet Red, TV Media Cabinet, Media Cabinet, TV Cabinet, Cabinet