Xiaomi Redmi AirDots User Manual Guide
- Remove product from packaging and all the protective tape and stickers
- Place earphones back in the charging case and plug in USB to allow to charge for an hour or so. It should light red when charging on the box and earphones. Red also means that it is disconnected from bluetooth.
- If there is a white light when taken out of the box, it means it is connected to the Bluetooth of the mobile phone. When there is a white light when in the charging box for a minute and then goes out, it means the earphones are fully charged.
Set up and Pairing:
- Once charged, remove the earphones from the charging box and it will turn on.
- Turn on Bluetooth and search for “Redmi AirDots_R” or “Redmi AirDots_L” depending on which earphone taken out to pair the device. If it does not appear, please refresh the Bluetooth device list and search again. The other ear piece should connect automatically.
- To pair only one of the earphones (singular), take out the earphone and the white light will flash quickly for about 4 – 5 seconds, once the white light starts to flash slow, check the Bluetooth device list on your smartphone and pair it. Works for either side of the earphones.
Turning on/off the earphones:
- To turn earphone on press the multi-function key (about 1 – 2 seconds).
- To turn off the earphone, either put it back in the charging box or press the multi-function key for about 5 seconds until the white light turns red and then off.
1. Call function (answer, hang up or reject call)
- Incoming calls: Press the multifunction key (end of earbud) to answer the phone
- Press multi-function key again to hang up
- Reject the call by pressing and holding the multi-function key for a few seconds
2. Music or video
- To pause or play the music/video while it is running, press the multi-function key
3. Voice assistant
- To turn on the voice assistant, double click the multi-function key
- Supports Xiaomi voice control, Siri and Google assistant
- Phone needs to support voice control to enable this setting
Airdots Headset reset:
- Reset is generally used if the product cannot connect successfully.
- Press the multi-function key on both Left and right earphones for 15 seconds until the red and white flashes alternately for 3 times then turns off
- Remove or unpair the Xiaomi Redmi Airdots on your smartphone’s Bluetooth device list and delete the connection record then refresh.
- Reset successful and ready to start the pairing process again