Mi Smart Band 6
Read this manual carefully before use, and retain it for future reference.
- Insert one end of the fitness tracker into the slot from the front of the wristband.
- Press down on the other end with your thumb to push the fitness tracker completely into the slot.
- Comfortably tighten the band around your wrist, about 1 finger width away from your wrist bone.
- To achieve the optimal performance of the heart rate sensor, make sure its back to contact with your skin. When wearing your wristband, keep it neither too tight nor too loose but leaving some space for the skin to be able to breathe. Tighten the wristband before you start to exercise and properly loosen it afterward.
If the band can easily move up and down the wrist, or the heart rate sensor cannot collect the data, try tightening the wristband.
The band can comfortably fit around the wrist.
Connecting with APP
- Scan the QR code to download and install the app. Add the Mi Smart Band 6 to the app first before you start using it. (Android 5.0 & iOS 10.0 or above)
- Log into your Mi account in the app, and follow the instructions to connect and pair the band with your phone. Once the band vibrates and a pairing request is displayed on its screen, tap to complete the pairing with your phone.
Note: Make sure the Bluetooth on your phone is enabled. Hold the phone and the band close to each other during pairing.
After successfully pairing with your device, the band will start tracking and analyzing your daily activities and sleeping habits. Tap the screen to light it up. Swipe up or down to view various functions such as PAI (personal activity intelligence), exercise data, and heart rate measurements. Swipe right to return to the previous page.
Remove the band from your wrist, hold on to each end and pull on the wristband until you see a small gap between the fitness tracker and the wristband. Use your finger to pop the fitness tracker out of its slot from the front side of the wristband.
Recharge your band immediately when the battery level is low.
- When using the band to measure your heart rate, please keep your wrist still.
- Mi Smart Band 6 has a water resistance rating of 5 ATM. It can be worn during handwashing, in the swimming pool, or while swimming near the shore. It cannot be used, however, in hot showers, saunas, or diving.
- The touchscreen of the band does not support underwater operations. When the band comes into contact with water, use a soft cloth to wipe away excess water from its surface before use.
- During daily use, avoid wearing the band too tightly and try to keep its contact area dry. Please clean the wristband regularly with water.
- Please stop using the product immediately and seek medical assistance if the contact area on your skin shows signs of redness or swelling.
- This watch is not a medical device, any data or information provided by the watch should not be used as a basis for diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases.
Product: Smart Band
Name: Mi Smart Band 6
Fitness Tracker Net Weight: 12.8 g
Fitness Tracker Dimensions: 47.4 x 18.6 x 12.7 mm
Wristband Material: Thermoplastic elastomer
Clasp Material: Aluminum alloy
Adjustable Length: 155–219 mm
Compatible with: Android 5.0 & iOS 10.0 or above
Battery Capacity: 125 mAh
Battery Type: Lithium polymer battery
Input Voltage: DC 5.0 V
Input Current: 250 mA Max.
Water Resistance: 5 ATM
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 45°C
Max. Output: ≤13 dBm
Bluetooth Frequency: 2400–2483.5 MHz
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth® Low Energy 5.0
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Xiaomi Inc. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
WEEE Disposal and Recycling Information
All products bearing this symbol are waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE as in directive 2012/19/EU) which should not be mixed with unsorted household waste. Instead, you should protect human health and the environment by handing over your waste equipment to a designated collection point for the recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment, appointed by the government or local authorities. Correct disposal and recycling will help prevent potential negative consequences to the environment and human health. Please contact the installer or local authorities for more information about the location as well as the terms and conditions of such collection points.
EU Declaration of Conformity
Hereby, Anhui Huami Information Technology Co., Ltd., declares that the radio equipment type XMSH15HM is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address:http://www.mi.com/global/service/support/declaration.html
Manufactured for: Xiaomi Communications Co., Ltd.
Manufactured by: Anhui Huami Information Technology Co., Ltd. (a Mi Ecosystem company)
Address: 7/F, Building B2, Huami Global Innovation Center, No. 900,
Wangjiang West Road, High-tech Zone, Hefei City, China (Anhui)
Pilot Free Trade Zone
For further information, please go to www.mi.com
For regulatory information, product certification, and compliance
logos related to Mi Smart Band 6, please go to Settings > Regulatory.
- This device is equipped with a built-in battery that cannot be removed or replaced. Do not disassemble or modify the battery by yourself.
- Disposal of a battery into fire or a hot oven, or mechanically crushing or cutting of a battery, that can result in an explosion.
- Leaving a battery in an extremely high temperature surrounding environment can result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas. A battery subjected to extremely low air pressure may result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
Na Roudné 1162/76, 301 00 Plzeň
As a Xiaomi consumer, you benefit under certain conditions from additional warranties. Xiaomi offers specific consumer warranty benefits which are in addition to, and not instead of, any legal warranties provided by your national consumer law. The duration and conditions related to the legal warranties are provided by respective local laws. For more information about the consumer warranty benefits, please refer to Xiaomi’s official website https://www.mi.com/en/service/warranty/. Except as prohibited by laws or otherwise promised by Xiaomi, the after-sales services shall be limited to the country or region of the original purchase. Under the consumer warranty, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Xiaomi will, at its discretion, repair, replace or refund your product. Normal wear and tear, force majeure, abuse or damage caused by the user’s negligence or fault are not warranted. The contact person for the after-sale service may be any person in Xiaomi’s authorized service network, Xiaomi’s authorized distributors or the final vendor who sold the products to you. If in doubt please contact the relevant person as Xiaomi may identify.
The present warranties do not apply in Hong Kong and Taiwan. Products that were not duly imported and/or were not duly manufactured by Xiaomi and/or were not duly acquired from Xiaomi or Xiaomi’s official seller are not covered by the present warranties. As er applicable law you may benefit from warranties from the non-official retailer who sold the product. Therefore, Xiaomi invites you to contact the retailer from whom you purchased the product.