SOUNDBOKS Go – Portable Bluetooth Performance Speak $er, Splashproof, Shockproof and Powerful
- Package amacala
21.26 x 15.75 x 13.78 intshi
- Item Isisindo
Kufuneka iibhetri ezi-1 zeLithium-ion
- Itekhnoloji yoNxibelelwano
- Umthombo wamandla
IBhettery Inikwe amandla
- Indlela yoLawulo
- Uhlobo lweSithethi
- Icandelo lomqhubi
1 × 10” woofer
This is a smaller version of the Bluetooth Performance Speaker. With its excellent swappable battery and sound that defies its small, it’s still powerful, durable, and really portable. This speaker is packed with surprises, possibilities, and the ability to do everything that makes a SOUNDBOKS a SOUNDBOKS. Team Up allows you to connect additional SOUNDBOKS (Gen. 3) speakers for an immersive wireless music experience. Connect to the SOU NDBOKS App to gain access to a wealth of features, including performance updates for new sounds, controls, and security, among other things.
Experience concert-level sound with amazing clarity, crisp treble, + deep bass at an effective frequency range of 40Hz – 20kHz—with two 72 Watt continuous – Class D amplifiers, one 10” woofer, and one 1’silk dome Tweeter. With a 40-hour playtime and a 3.5-hour recharge, the battery is easily swappable. All SOUNDBOKS products are compatible. Use our free App to connect your speaker to any Bluetooth device—as well as up to 5 SOUNDBOKS speakers—for an astonishingly powerful sound system.
Packable, tossable, swingable, and totable are all words that come to mind when thinking of this item. The Go is unlike any other SOUNDBOKS in terms of portability, as it fits in the backseat, on a bike rack, and over your shoulder. The backpack isn’t even required.
Umgangatho wesandi ubalaseleyo.
It sounds shockingly quiet when you initially play it at a low volume setting. This continues until it reaches half volume, at which point it becomes loud, but I’ve heard equivalent volumes from much smaller speakers. Things get very loud and very fast after you reach 50%. It feels more like a logarithmic growth than a linear one. Each section LED has two loudness rises, and standing in front of the speaker operating it damages your ears by the time you reach to 7/11. Then you’ll want to stand behind it, crank up the music, and run… You can stereo-pair two of them to listen to music from a separate state. You can wirelessly connect five of them to listen from a different country.
UPGRADABILITY + APP
Enable Bass+, assign stereo responsibilities in TeamUP mode, dial in sounds, and more using the app. Plus, get performance firmware upgrades that completely transform your SOUNDBOKS from the inside out.
WHAT IS CONTAINED WITHIN THE APP?
- DIREKT is part of a new wave of listening experiences that aren’t controlled by algorithms (Available only on iOS). This platform allows SOUNDBOKS Gen. 3 and SOUNDBOKS Go owners unparalleled access to dance floors and turntables all over the world. It’s not on-demand, but it’s always ready to party.
- You’ll be able to open the SOUNDBOKS app on any given Friday or Saturday night and stream weekend sets from some of our favorite artists—direct from the decks in clubs and studios around Copenhagen, Barcelona, London, LA, and beyond.
- Each of the labels, clubs and artists with whom we’re collaborating to bring DIREKT to life will offer a diverse range of genres, tempos, decades, and origins to your speakers.
Imibuzo ebuzwa qho
- Which Bluetooth speaker is the most powerful for the money?
SOUNDBOKS Go – Portable Bluetooth Performance Speaker, Splashproof, Shockproof, and Powerful is an image result for SOUNDBOKS Go – Portable Bluetooth Performance Speaker, Splashproof, Shockproof, and Powerful. The SOUNDBOKS (Gen. 3) Bluetooth speaker is the loudest we’ve tested. Because this enormous party speaker is battery-powered, you can carry it outside without needing to plug it in.
- What exactly is the difference between Soundboks 2 and Soundboks 3?
The SOUNDBOKS (Gen. 3) can attain a volume level of 126 dB, which is a 4 dB increase over the SOUNDBOKS (Gen. 2). (Gen. 2). The peak value of a pink noise signal obtained at a 1-meter distance is used to make the measurement (C-weighted).
- Is Soundboks water-resistant?
One of the most often asked questions we get is if the SOUNDBOKS is a waterproof Bluetooth speaker. And, while the simple answer is that the SOUNDBOKS are not waterproof, there is a lot more to it than that. So let’s delve a little deeper to see if we can shed any light on the situation.