3.5 Cubic Feet Chest Freezer
Funda kwaye ugcine le miyalelo ngaphambi kokuyisebenzisa
Isilumkiso: umngcipheko womlilo / izinto ezinokutsha
Esi sixhobo senzelwe ukuba sisetyenziswe kwizicelo zasekhaya, ezingezizo ezokuthengisa.
Esi sixhobo asenzelwanga ukuba sisetyenziswe ngabantu (kubandakanywa nabantwana) abakhubazekileyo ngokwasemzimbeni, ngokweemvakalelo okanye ngokwasengqondweni ngaphandle kokuba banikwe imvume ngumntu onoxanduva lokhuseleko lwabo. Abantwana kufuneka babekwe esweni ukuqinisekisa ukuba abadlali ngesixhobo sombane.
Ukuba intambo yokubonelela yonakele, kufuneka ithatyathelwe indawo ngumenzi, yiarhente yayo, okanye ngabantu abafanelekileyo ukuze kuthintelwe ingozi.
Esi sixhobo kufuneka sikhululwe emva kokusetyenziswa naphambi kokugcinwa kogcino lomsebenzisi.
MUSA ukugcina izinto eziqhumayo ezifana neenkonkxa zeaerosol kwesi sixhobo.
DO NOT use extension cords or ungrounded (two prongs) adapters.
ISILUMKISO: Gcina iindawo ezivulekileyo zokungenisa umoya, kwindawo ebiyelweyo okanye kulwakhiwo olwakhelwe-ngaphakathi, kucace kuthintelo.
ISILUMKISO: Sukusebenzisa izixhobo zoomatshini okanye ezinye iindlela ukukhawulezisa inkqubo yokuphambuka, ngaphandle kwezo zicetyiswe ngumvelisi.
ISILUMKISO: Musa ukonakalisa isekethe esiqandisini.
ISILUMKISO: Musa ukusebenzisa izixhobo zombane ngaphakathi kwendawo yokugcina ukutya kwisixhobo eso, ngaphandle kokuba luhlobo olucetyiswa ngumenzi.
WARNING: This freezer uses flammable blowing gas and refrigerant. Please dispose of according to local regulators.
ISILUMKISO: Xa ubeka isixhobo sombane, qinisekisa ukuba intambo yonikezelo ayibanjwanga okanye yonakele, kwaye ibekwe ngokuhambelana nemiyalelo.
Isilumkiso: Sukufumana iindawo ezinezothe zokufaka okanye izixhobo zombane eziphathwayo ngasemva kweso sixhobo.
DANGER: Risk of child entrapment. Before disposing of your old freezer:
- Susa iminyango.
- Shiya iishelufa zazo endaweni ukuze abantwana bangakhuphi ngokulula ngaphakathi.
The freezer must be disconnected from the source of electrical supply before attempting the installation of the accessory.
Refrigerant and cyclopentane foaming material used for the appliance are flammable. To prevent damage to the environment or any other harm, when the appliance is scrapped, please keep it away from any fire source.
Ngomgangatho we-EN: Esi sixhobo sinokusetyenziswa ngabantwana ababudala buyiminyaka esi-8 nangaphezulu kunye nabantu abanezivamvo zomzimba ezicuthiweyo okanye amandla engqondo ukuba baye banikwa imiyalelo emalunga nokusetyenziswa kweso sixhobo ngendlela ekhuselekileyo kwaye baqonde iingozi ezibandakanyekileyo. Abantwana abasayi kudlala ngesixhobo sombane. Ukucoca kunye nokugcinwa komsebenzisi akusayi kwenziwa ngabantwana ngaphandle kweliso. Abantwana abaneminyaka emi-3 ukuya kweyi-8 bavumelekile ukuba balayishe baze bothule izixhobo ezisebenza efrijini.
1.2 Electricity Related Warnings
- Musa ukutsala intambo yombane xa usikhulula isixhobo sefriji. Nceda ubambe ngokuqinileyo iplagi kwaye uyikhuphe ngqo kwisokethi ngqo.
- Do not damage the power cord under any condition, do not use it when the power cord is damaged or the plug is worn.
- Replace worn or damaged power cords in manufacturer-authorized maintenance stations.
- Ukuthintela umlilo, iplagi yamandla kufuneka idibane ngokuqinileyo nesokhethi. Nceda uqinisekise ukuba i-electrode yomhlaba yesokhethi yamandla ixhotywe ngomgca othembekileyo wokumisa.
- In case of a gas leak, please turn off the valve of the leaking gas and then open the doors and windows. Do not unplug the freezer and other electrical appliances since that spark may cause a fire.
- To ensure safety, it is not recommended to place regulators, rice cookers, microwave ovens, and other appliances on the top of the freezer, unless recommended by the manufacturer.
1.3 Related Warnings for Use
- Musa ukwahlulahlula ngokungafanelekanga okanye ukwakha kwakhona ifriji, okanye ukonakalise isekethe yefriji. Ulondolozo lwezixhobo kufuneka luqhutywe yingcali.
- Intambo yombane eyonakeleyo kufuneka itshintshwe ngumenzi, isebe lolondolozo, okanye iingcali ezinxulumeneyo ukuze kuthintelwe ingozi.
- To prevent injury, do not put your hand between the freezer doors and body. Please be gentle when opening the door to avoid falling items.
- To avoid frostbite, do not handle food or containers, especially metal, with wet hands in the freezing chamber when the freezer is running.
- Do not allow children to enter or climb the freezer to prevent entrapment or injury.
- Do not spray, wash, or put the freezer in moist places or places where it can be easily splashed with water to protect the electrical insulation properties.
- Do not place heavy objects on the top of the appliance. Objects may fall when opening the door and may cause accidental injury.
- Please pull out the plug in case of power failure or cleaning. Do not connect the freezer to the power supply within five minutes to prevent damage to the compressor due to successive starts.
1.4 Warnings Related to Placing Items
- Do not put flammable, explosive, volatile, and highly corrosive items in the freezer to prevent damage to the product or fires.
- Musa ukubeka izinto ezinokutsha kufutshane nefriji ukunqanda umlilo.
- According to national standards, household freezers should not be used for other purposes, such as the storage of blood, drugs, or biological products.
- Do not place items such as bottled or sealed containers of fluid such as bottled beers and beverages in the freezer.
1.5 Warnings for Energy
- The freezer might not operate consistently when sited for an extended period of time below the range of temperatures that it is designed to withstand.
- Do not exceed the storage time recommended by the food manufacturers for any kind of food and commercially quick-frozen food in the freezer.
- A rise in the temperature of the frozen food during maintenance or cleaning could shorten the storage life.
1.6 Warnings Related to Disposal
The freezer’s refrigerant and cyclopentane foam materials are combustible materials. Discarded freezers should be isolated from fire sources and can not be burned. Please transfer the freezer to qualified professional recycling companies for processing to avoid damage to the environment or other hazards.
Please remove the door of the freezer and shelves to prevent children from entering and playing in the freezer.
Ukuchithwa ngokuchanekileyo kwale mveliso:
This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed of with other household wastes. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. To return your used device, please use the return and collection systems or contact the retailer where the product was purchased. Contact the retailer as many will take them back for recycling.
PROPER USE OF FREEZER
2.1 Names of Components
The freezing speed of the product is related to the amount and temperature of contents stored in the freezer. The thermostat should be adjusted to maximum gear 24 hours before placing room temperature contents into the freezer. If contents are added to the freezer at room temperature prepare ice for cold storage. The large food should be divided into small pieces for better freezing.
Phawula: It is recommended to grease the hinge of the freezer regularly to extend the life of the hinge.
2.2 ulawulo lobushushu
Connect the freezer to the power supply and the green power indicator light will shine.
The interior temperature of the freezer is adjusted through the thermostat knob.
Rotate the knob clockwise to adjust.
- Before using the freezer, remove all packaging materials including bottom cushions, foam pads, and tape inside, and tear off the protective film on the door and the freezer body.
- The freezer should be placed in a well-ventilated indoor place on the ground that is flat and sturdy.
- Keep away from heat and avoid direct sunlight. Do not place the freezer in moist or watery places to prevent rust or reduction of insulation.
- Please leave at least 70 cm of space above the freezer, and 20 cm from both sides and backside to facilitate heat dissipation.
2.4 Start to Use
- The freezer must stand for half an hour before connecting power when it is first started.
- Run the freezer for 2 to 3 hours, or 4+ hours in the summer, before loading fresh or frozen food.
2.5 Energy Saving Tips
- Isixhobo kufuneka sibekwe kwindawo epholileyo yegumbi, kude nezixhobo ezivelisa ubushushu okanye imibhobho yokufudumeza, kwaye ngaphandle kwelanga ngqo.
- Vumela ukutya okushushu kupholile kubushushu begumbi ngaphambi kokukufaka kwisixhobo.
Overloading the appliance forces the compressor to run longer. Food that freezes too slowly may lose quality or spoil.
- Qinisekisa ukuba usonga ukutya kakuhle, kwaye zosule izikhongozeli zomile phambi kokuba uzibeke kwisixhobo ukuze unciphise ukugcwala kweqabaka kwisixhobo.
- Do not line the storage bin with aluminum foil, wax paper, or paper towels.
Iilayini ziphazamisa ukuhamba komoya obandayo, nto leyo eyenza isixhobo sombane singasebenzi kakuhle.
- Hlela kwaye ubeke iilebheli zokutya ukunciphisa ukuvuleka kweminyango kunye nokhangelo olwandisiweyo. Susa izinto ezininzi ngexesha elinye, kwaye uvale ucango ngokukhawuleza.
MAINTENANCE OF FREEZER
- Clean dust behind the freezer and on the ground to improve the cooling effect and energy saving.
- Jonga i-gasket yomnyango rhoqo ukuze uqiniseke ukuba akukho nkunkuma. Coca igaskithi yocango ngelaphu elithambileyo dampened ngamanzi asepha okanye isepha ehlanjululweyo.
- Clean the interior of the freezer regularly to avoid odor.
- Please turn off the power before cleaning the interior, and remove all food, shelves, drawers, etc.
- Use a soft cloth or sponge to clean the inside of the freezer, with two tablespoons of baking soda and a quart of warm water. Then rinse with water and wipe clean. After
cleaning, open the door, and let it dry naturally before turning on the power.
- For areas that are difficult to clean (such as narrow gaps or corners), it is recommended to wipe them regularly with a soft rag, soft brush, etc. to ensure no contaminants or
bacteria accumulate in these areas.
- Do not use soap, detergent, scrub powder, spray cleaner, etc., as these may cause odors in the interior of the freezer or contaminate food.
- Coca iibhaskithi ngelaphu elithambileyo dampened with soapy water or diluted detergent. Then rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth or naturally.
- Sula umphandle wesikhenkcisi ngelaphu elithambileyo dampifakwe ngamanzi anesepha, isepha, njalo njalo, kwaye emva koko wosule yomile.
- Do not use hard brushes, clean steel balls, wire brushes, abrasives (such as toothpaste), organic solvents (such as alcohol, acetone, banana oil, etc.), boiling water, acid or alkaline items, which may damage the cooler surface and interior. Boiling water and organic solvents such as benzene may deform or damage plastic parts.
- Musa ukuhlamba ngokuthe ngqo ngamanzi okanye ezinye izinto ezimanzi ngexesha lokucoca ukuphepha iisekethe ezimfutshane okanye umonakalo kwi-insulation yombane.
Nceda ukhulule isikhenkcezisi ukuze sinyibilikise kunye nokucoca.
- Manually defrost the freezer. Disconnect the plug from the wall socket, open the door and remove all contents and shelving baskets before defrosting. open the outflow hole and drainage hole (and place the water container at the outflow hole); It is recommended to remove the frost with a plastic scraper or let the temperature rise naturally until the frost melts. Then wipe away the remaining ice and water, and plug in the freezer.
Musa ukusebenzisa ezinye izixhobo zoomatshini okanye ezinye iindlela zokukhawulezisa inkqubo yokuphelisa isikhenkce ngaphandle kwezo zicetyiswa ngumenzi.
Ungonakalisi isekethe yefriji.
3.3 Stop Using
Power failure: Food can usually be preserved for a couple of hours in case of power failure. It is recommended to reduce the frequency of opening the door and to not put fresh food into the freezer.
Long-time nonuse: Please unplug the unused freezer for cleaning. Keep the door open to avoid odor.
Moving: Do not turn upside down or shake the freezer, the carrying angle can not be greater than 45°.
Musa ukubamba ucango kunye nehenjisi xa uhambisa le yunithi.
Continuous operation is recommended when the freezer is started. To prevent affecting the freezer’s service life, please do not stop the freezer under normal circumstances.
|Ukusebenza||Ensure the freezer is plugged in and connected to power Check that the voltage is not low The temperature control knob is not set to “OFF”|
|Iphunga||Thoroughly clean the interior of the freezer.|
|Ukusebenza kwexesha elide le-compressor||Do not overload the freezer
Do not put hot contents in the freezer
Do not open doors too frequently
Note that it is normal that the freezer operates for a longer time in summer when the ambient temperature is higher
|Ucango lwesikhenkcisi alunakuvalwa kakuhle||Check for any items blocking the freezer door or unbalanced placement of items.|
|Ingxolo enkulu||Qinisekisa ukuba isikhenkcisi sihleli kumphezulu othe tyaba nozinzileyo
Ensure that the freezer accessories are properly placed
|Ubunzima bethutyana ekuvuleni komnyango||Pressure differences between the inside and outside of the freezer may result in transient difficulty in the door opening.|
|Freezer Enclosure Heat Condensation||The freezer enclosure may emit heat during operation, especially in summer, caused by the radiation of the condenser; this is normal.
Condensation may be detected on the exterior surface and door seals of the freezer when humidity is high; this is normal.
|Isandi sokuhamba komoya Buzz Clatter||Icompressor inokubangela isandi esingxolayo xa iqalisa okanye ivala.
The solenoid valve or electric switch valve may create a clattering sound that is normal and does not affect the operation.
Ukuba ufuna ukubuyisela okanye ukubuyisela imveliso, nceda uqhagamshelane nevenkile apho ithe yathengwa khona (khumbula ukuzisa i-invoyisi yokuthenga). Ukuba imveliso yakho idinga ukulungiswa, nceda uqhagamshelane nathi nge-imeyile okanye ngefowuni.
©2021 BHRS Group, LLC. Onke Amalungelo Agciniwe.
The Honeywell Trademark is used under license from Honeywell International Inc. and makes no representations or warranties with respect to this product. This product is manufactured by BHRS Group, LLC.
Amaxwebhu / Izibonelelo
|Honeywell H35CFW 3.5 Cubic Feet Chest Freezer [pdf] Incwadi yomsebenzisi|
H35CFW, 3.5 Cubic Feet Chest Freezer, Feet Chest Freezer, Chest Freezer, H35CFW, Freezer