WYZEC3-KSZP01 Cam v3 1080p HD Indoor and Outdoor Video Camera
IN THE BOX
- WYZECAM *1
- USB cable * 1
- Woll Plate * 1
- Indoor Power Adapter * 1
- Mounting Tape * 1
- Mounting Screw * 1
- Quick Start Guide * 1
- Status light
- Power Coble
- MicroSD Card Slot (Card not included)
- SETUP Button
- 1/4″Mount (Unscrew to access)
- Mounting Hole
- Download the Wyze app and sign in or create an account.
- Connect the camera to a power outlet and wait for 20 seconds or until the status light flashes red.
- Press the SETUP button for 3 seconds or until thant is a voice prompt.
- Follow the instructions in the Wym app to finish setup.
LIGHT INDICATORS DURING INSTALLATION
- Solid red light
The device Is powered on and initializing
- Flashing red light
The device is ready to connect
- Flalhlng red & blue llghts
Connection is in progress
- Flashing blue light
The device is connected and finishing setup
- Sold blue light
The device is working properly
- Solid red light
the live stream is being viewed or a recording Is In progress
- Quickly flashing red Ilg ht
Siren is In use
- Solid blue light
The device Is working property and no operations ore running (edited}
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC RADIATION EXPOSURE STATEMENT
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator & your body. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the
interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Documents / Resources
|Wyze WYZEC3-KSZP01 Cam v3 1080p HD Indoor and Outdoor Video Camera [pdf] User Guide|
WYZEC3A, 2AUIUWYZEC3A, WYZEC3-KSZP01, Cam v3 1080p HD Indoor and Outdoor Video Camera