WOOX R4040 WiFi Smart PTZ Camera 1080P
- Smart PTZ camera x 1
- USB cable x 1
- User manual x 1
- Mounting bracket x 1
- Adapter x 1
- Screw bag x 1
- Punched sticker x 1
- Power: DC 5V/1A (power adapter is included)
- Resolution: 1920x1080P
- IR distance: up to 7 meters
- Angle of View: 360° rotational and 104° vertical views
- Audio input: Built in Mic
- Audio output: Built in speaker
- Two-way talk: support
- Motion detection: support
- Micro SD card: Max. 128G (not included)
- Wireless connection: 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz WiFi
- Working temperature: -10℃ – 45℃
- Working humidity: 0-95%RH, no condensation
- Dimension: 74x74x107mm
Woox smart Pan/Tilt/Zoom camera is designed to deliver clear 1080p video the moment you start streaming, keeping you connected to your home anywhere you go. With 360° rotational and 104° vertical views, the pan tilt camera can monitor every angle of any room. Pairs with Echo Show/Echo Spot and Google Nest Hub, so you can use your voice to control it even when your hands are full.
Requirements to use
- Woox home app (1.1.3 version above)
- WLAN-enabled router: 2.4GHz (Separate band)
- If you wish to install the smart PTZ camera on the wall, following the below steps to complete the installation. Otherwise you can skip below steps.
- Mark the position of the mounting holes on the wall using the mounting bracket as a template. Drill out the mounting holes taking care to avoid any joists, electrical cables or water/ gas pipes that may be hidden beneath the surface.
- Once the holes have been drilled out insert the rawl plugs into the holes and fix the wall plate to the wall using the correct mounting screws provided.
- Before placing the body of the smart PTZ camera on the wall plate, plug in the power supply USB cable. The unit should switch on and be ready for pairing.
- It is recommended that the pairing process is complete before fully affixing the product to the wall as the unit may need resetting during this process. If you wish to register on the Woox home App and pair the device before mounting the product to the wall, skip to the next section of the manual. It is also worth noting that the installation location should be in a suitable area where a 50% or more Wi-Fi signal can be established.
- Once pairing is complete mount the body of the smart PTZ camera to the wall plate.
Set up the smart PTZ camera with Woox home app
- Download and install the app “WOOX Home” from Apple App Store or Google Play Store on your mobile device.
- Launch the app “WOOX Home”.
- Create a new account or log in to your existing account.
- Tap “+” to add the device.
- Select the applicable product type from the list of products.
- Ensure the indicator light is quick flashing.
- Confirm the Wi-Fi network and password. Note: only 2.4GHz WiFi is supported.
- The App will prompt you to scan a QR code that needs to be read by the camera in the smart PTZ camera to initiate pairing, press continue on the App and a QR code should now be generated to pair the product to your account. Position your mobile or tablet device in front of the camera lens and ensure the QR code is in full frame of view, once you hear the sound prompt confirm this on the App, this will commence the final stage of pairing the smart PTZ camera to your account.
- The app will now search for the device and register is to your account.
- Enter the device name.
Note: The device name will also be used by Amazon Alexa and Google Home.
If you need further help or have comments or suggestions please visit www.wooxhome.com
Documents / Resources