Wo Smart GT2 Wearable Smart Watch User Manual
The device supports various detection of ECG, blood oxygen, scientific sleep, activity, heart rate and blood pressure, message push, weather inquiry, music control etc, apply to some occasions.
Charging, power on/off
Make sure that the metal contacts on the charging base are in place with the metal contacts on the back of the unit. A charging prompt will appear on the screen when the power is connected. When not charging, pull out the charging cable to prevent the contact from touching the metal object and causing fire.
- Please charging with the matched charging cable, and keep charging port clean and dry before charging.
- Make sure touch properly, please charge longer and check further if no charge icon on the display.
Power on: long press the button aside, or charge it to turn on automatically. Power off: long press the button aside, or switch to power off page and long press on screen.
Download and install APP
Scan QR code to download directly, or input”WoFiron APP store, Google Play to download and install.
Connect device to mobile phone
Start the WoFit APP(hereafter called APP), set account, profile etc, do step by step as per the APP guide.
- Operate touch button or mechanic button conveniently.
- Mechanic button aside:
- Light up screen
- Back to homepage
- Touch button:
- On homepage, change different the watch faces by slip up/down.
- On homepage, switch to different function page by slipping left/right.
- On homepage, slip right to access to multiple-functional menu, on this page, slip up/down to find more functions, including information, music control, power off etc.
- Device adopts professional ECG electrode sheet, finger keeps touching the electrode sheet aside, work with APP to detect and show ECG data in details.
- The device equips some sensors, wear on the wrist to detect activity, sleep, heart rate, blood pressure, blood oxygen data status etc, and record the related data accordingly.
- The device could automatically detect daily activity data(steps,distance,calories etc) on wearing, click touch button and switch to activity page to check the related data.
- The device could automatically monitor sleeping data in the evening, click the touch button and switch to sleep page to check sleep quality. After turning on scientific sleep function manually, could detect the data about noon nap, abnormal resting(such as work at night, rest at daylight) and more detail sleep data at night.
- The device support Heart rate/blood pressure detection, push touch area to heart rate/blood pressure page respectively to start testing directly.
- The device supports multiple sports mode, tap the button to sports page and select to start.
- On the device screen, you could find the basic data on different function pages, sync to APP for showing more details.( Device keeps the data of 3 to 5 days for limited memory, to avoid losing data, it’s suggested to connect to APP every day.)
- While detecting ECG, please wear it on the left wrist, meanwhile input your right hand’s finger on electrode sheet. ECG sensor could collect the biological signal from the heart.
ECG measurement posture
- While doing ECG detection, make sure the electrode plate on the bottom of the device touch your wrist skin well, and put your finger on electrode plate covering as much area as possible.
- Keep quiet and don’t remove your finger from electrode plate.
- If user’s skin is too dry, it’s suggested to apply electric conduction gel, lotion or hot towel dressing for a while, then do ECG detection.
- When you turn on scientific sleep, due to the interference characteristics of the photoelectric signal, please maintain a certain degree of wearing tightness. The tightness is not quantifiable. The wrist strap is fully fitted to the skin and just squeezes into one finger.
Touch fully between wristband and skin
Just allows to put one finger in tightly
- During the blood oxygen test, since the arm position signal is weak, if the test results are not in the worn state, the device can be removed and the bottom sensor is pressed with the fingertips for testing.
- Heart rate, blood pressure, blood oxygen monitoring, you need to attach the photoelectric sensor on the back of the device to the wrist, to maintain a comfortable, fit wearing state, wearing too loose or too tight will affect the test data.
- While detecting heart rate, blood pressure, please keep relax and the body still. You could set on/off of the detection or do setting the automatically detection on/off on APP.
- The device is not medical device, the data is just for reference.
- The normal sleep detection technology is based on acceleration instead of body physical feature index, data is just reflect general status for reference. Sleep-in and wake-up status is recognized related to some times and some data, quiet lying is probably to be judged as sleeping.
- The device is made of healthy material, please wear safely. If uncomfortable on skin after wearing, please taking it off and see doctor.
- Call reminder: Willie call is coming on mobile phone, device will vibrate to remind, you could select mute or reject call.
- Message push: While new message shows on mobile phone, device will vibrate to remind and show the message content on device.
- Call/message reminder is based on well connection between the device and mobile phone.
- Need to set notification function available on your mobile phone, and turn on the message reminder function on APR
- The device support waterproof IP68, factory has tested and show the waterproof feature under the special situation.
- The waterproof level is lower along with time.
- Could use it for swimming, surfing,washing hand,taking cold shower, rainy day, and other normal occasions.
Notes: Below occasions might affect device’s waterproof, please be ware
- Device fall down, get hit, knock other things.
- Device has soap water, shower gel,detergent,perfume,lotion,oil etc.
- Taking hot shower, spa, this kind of high temperature/moisture occasion.
- It is beyond warranty scope if damage causes by liquid inside.
More operate details refers to the help page on APR
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
To assure continued compliance, any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party. Responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate this equipment. (Example- use only shielded interface cables when connecting to computer or peripheral devices).
This equipment complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1)This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2)This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. RF warning statement: The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
Documents / Resources
|Wo Smart GT2 Wearable Smart Watch [pdf] User Manual|
GT2 Wearable Smart Watch, Wearable Smart Watch, Smart Watch