WICKED AUDIO WITW3050 TORC True Wireless Earbuds
POWER BANK CHARGING CASE
CHARGING the POWER BANK CHARGING CASE
To charge the Charging Case, use the included USB-C to USB charging cord. Connect the USB-C (smaller side) into the Charging Case and connect USB side into computer or USB wall charger (not included).
CHARGING THE TORC EARBUDS
Delicately place the Torc earbuds into the earbud charging nests. Make sure each earbud is placed in its corresponding nest. The cushions on the earbud will face down. A small magnetic pull will help the earbuds fall into the correct position. The Torc earbuds will show a solid red LED when charging. LEDs will turn off when Torc earbuds are fully charged. The battery case will shut down automatically when the Torc earbuds both reach full charge or when both the earbuds are removed from the case.
CHARGING EXTERNAL DEVICES WITH A POWER BANK CHARGING CASE
External devices like phones or other small electronics that can charge via USB, can be plugged into the USB port (large port). Using the device’s charging cord, plug into the bottom USB port on the charging case and turn on the charging case (using a long press of the center button on the case). The charging case will charge both the external device and the earbuds at the same time.
FIRST TIME USE for DUAL EARBUD MODE
(If you want to use a single earbud, please refer to section “Single Earbud Use” on Page 6.)
- Make sure the Torc earbuds are charged (Please refer to section “Charging the Torc Earbuds” on page 2) and Bluetooth device (phone, computer, tablet etc.) is turned on with the Bluetooth feature enabled (this is usually found in settings).
- Remove charged earbuds from charging case. They will turn on and pair together automatically.
- Both earbuds will pair together; both will announce “Connected”.
- When in dual earbud mode, either earbud can act as the « communicator » Once both earbuds are on, the communicator earbud will flash red and blue.
- Your device will detect the Torc’s pairing name “Wicked Torc”. Select “Wicked Torc” on your device to start pairing to your device.
- The communicator earbud will announce “Connected” when paired with your device and then the LED will slow flash blue.
- You’re ready to go!
FUTURE USE AFTER INITIAL PAIRING THE TORC TO YOUR DEVICE
(If this is the first time the Torc earbuds are being paired to your Bluetooth device, or if the Torc earbuds were “forgotten”, please see “First Time Use” section on Page 3.) (If you want to use a single earbud, please refer to section “Single Earbud Use” on Page 6)
CONTINUED USE AFTER INITIAL PAIRING OF THE TORC TO YOUR DEVICE
Continued use after initial pairing the Torc to your device
- Remove buds (they will pair to each other automatically.)
- Earbuds will automatically pair to the last device it was paired to.
TURNING ON EARBUDS
There are two ways to turn on the earbuds:
- Remove earbuds from their charging case.
- Hold both center buttons for 1-2 seconds. (This is when the earbuds have shut down outside of the charging case.
TURNING OFF EARBUDS
There are two ways to turn off the earbuds:
- Place earbuds back into their charging case. They will automatically turn off OR
- Hold center button, on either right or left earbud, for 5 seconds. You will hear a shut-down beep.
When out of range, or if your device becomes disconnected from the Torc earbuds, the Torc earbuds will automatically go into pairing mode with the communicator earbud’s LED flashing Red/Blue.
When both earbuds are paired to your device you can pause and play your music by using a short press on the center button with either the left or right earbud. (Please note when using BOTH earbuds, you can perform this function using EITHER earbud.)
- Next – Double Press button on Right Earbud
- Previous – Double Press button on Left Earbud
When both earbuds are connected, answer or hang up by using a short press on the center button on either the left or right earbud.
When receiving an incoming call, the earbuds will detect the device’s programmed ringtone (this may differ depending on your device) You can answer by using a short press on the center button on either the left or right earbud.
CHANGE EQ MODE
The default EQ mode is “Balance Mode.” To change EQ modes triple press either the left or right earbud.
NOTE: EQ mode rotation is as follows : Balance, Enhanced Bass, Rock, Pop
When the earbuds have approximately 10% battery life the earbuds will announce “Low Battery.” After around 4 minutes the earbud will repeat the announcement and then shut off. The communicator earbud might lose battery life before the other earbud. At this point you can shut off the non-communicator earbud and charge both earbuds, or choose to use the non-communicator earbud for an additional time in single earbud mode. Please follow the instructions in the section “First Time Use- For Single Earbud Use” below.
FIRST TIME USE- FOR SINGLE EARBUD USE
- 1 – Remove one earbud, keep other earbud off and in case.
- 2a – If earbuds have previously been connected to your device, either earbud will automatically pair in single mode.
- 2b – If this is your first time connecting these earbuds to your device, “Wicked Torc” will appear in Bluetooth menu. Pair to “Wicked Torc.”
Note: To return to “Dual Earbud Mode”
- 1 Remove second earbud from charging case and it will automatically sync to your other earbud and pair to your device
Note: To switch from “Dual Earbud Mode” to “Single Earbud Mode”
- 1 Place either earbud in charging case or turn it off. The other earbud will continue working with your device.
ONLY ONE EARBUD CONNECTING TO DEVICE AT A TIME?
Sync earbuds together by following steps below:
- Forget all “Wicked Torc” in your device’s Bluetooth settings.
- Turn of Bluetooth setting on your device.
- Replace the earbuds in the charging case to turn them off
- Turn Bluetooth back on on your device
- Remove the earbuds from the charging case. The earbuds will turn on and sync together automatically.
- Find/Select “Wicked Torc” on your device
LISTENING TO AUDIO AT EXCESSIVE VOLUMES CAN CAUSE PERMANENT HEARING DAMAGE. USE AS LOW A VOLUME AS POSSIBLE. Over exposure to excessive sound levels can damage your ears resulting in permanent noise-induced hearing loss (NIHL). Please use the following guidelines established by the Occupational Safety Health Administration (OSHA) on maximum time exposure to sound pressure levels before hearing damage occurs. SAFE USE & HAZARD WARNINGS 90 dB SPL at 8 hours, 95 dB SPL at 4 hours, 100 dB SPL at 2 hours, 105 dB SPL at 1 hours, 110 dB SPL at 30 min, 115 dB SPL at 15 min, 120 dB SPL: Avoid as damage may occur
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction. In no event, under any cause of action of a theory of liability, shall Wicked Audio Inc., its distributors or suppliers be liable to you or any third party for indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages, of any and all nature whatsoever, arising out of use of or inability to use a product. This includes without limitation, property damage, loss of value of the product or any third party products that are used in or with the Wicked Audio products, even if the Wicked Audio product has been advised of the possibility of such damages that one may encounter. Without limiting the foregoing, you understand and agree that Wicked Audio has no liability for any damages or destruction to the consumer electronics devices or other personal property that are contained in inside or outside the Wicked Audio products. This includes without limitation, laptops, cellular phones, or other hand-held devices, or any loss of data contained on the foreign device. Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur for general damages in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise), the entire aggregate liability of Wicked Audio and any of its distributors and/or suppliers shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the Wicked Audio product giving rise to liability. Some states and/or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. The limitations of liability set forth above shall apply to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law.
LIMITED ONE-YEAR WARRANTY
Keep your receipt to obtain warranty service.
Go to www.wickedaudio.com for more details. Developed in Utah, U.S.A.
Made in China
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTION
- Read these instructions.
- Keep these instructions.
- Heed all warnings
- Follow all instructions.
Attention should be drawn to the environmental aspects of battery disposal; The use of apparatus in moderate climates
This device complies with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference, and
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
MODEL #: WI-TW305X
Documents / Resources
|WICKED AUDIO WITW3050 TORC True Wireless Earbuds [pdf] Instruction Manual|
WITW3050, TORC True Wireless Earbuds, WITW3050 TORC True Wireless Earbuds, True Wireless Earbuds, Wireless Earbuds, Earbuds