WHITESTONE Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G DOME GLASS
- There may be differences in components depending on the model.
- To improve the product, component’s appearance or specifications etc. can be change without prior notice.
- Some components can be purchased separately if necessary.
Clean your device using alcohol wipe and cleaning cloth. Remove any dust from your screen with dust removal sticker.
Remove the liner film on the back of the tempered glass and carefully place the glass from bottom to the top as shown in the image. Make sure not to touch the adhesive surface of the glass.
- Draw “+” sign on the center of the glass in order to attach it properly.
- Once the adhesive spreads out and covers the whole screen, remove the jig.
- If air bubbles occur after attachment, push them outward from the center of the tempered glass using the cleaning cloth.
Please check the installation Guide
Precautions after installation
- Glass may be damaged by impacts or external strength.
- Although glass includes shatter-resistant film, recommend users change the glass to new one once glass is broken in order to prevent any harm.
- Bubbles or lifting may occur by physical impacts such as drop impact, incompatible phone cases use, excessive strength while cleaning with alcohol wipes or etc.
- No refund or exchange for any type of user damages.
- Refer to the Reuse of Jig manual when reusing the jig.
Precautions when removing the tempered glass
- When removing the tempered glass from the device, face it towards the ground before removing.
- Remove it outdoors or near a trash can.
- Use your fingernails and slowly lift the glass from the corner to remove it.
- Removing it suddenly could lead to damages or injuries.
We always provide friendly and fast service to your questions.WHITESTONE Ltd.27, Baekseokgongdan7-ro, SeoBuk-gu, Cheonan-si, Chungcheongnam-do, Republic of Korea
Documents / Resources
|WHITESTONE Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G DOME GLASS [pdf] User Guide|
Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G, DOME GLASS, Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G DOME GLASS