WEMISS LY-E1 True Wireless Stereo Earbuds User Manual
Thank you for purchasing the WEMISS LY-E1 True Wireless Stereo earbuds. Please read this user manual carefully and keep it for future reference. If you need any assistance, please contact our support team with your product model number and Amazon order number.
Please charge the earbuds and the charging case for at least 15 minutes before first use.
Select the right size ear tip
Please choose the right size ear tip for a comfortable fit and audio seal for the ultimate audio playback. Lightly pull the ear tip off and remove it from the earbuds, and install a new suitable ear tip.
Lightly insert the earbuds into the ear and adjust it to a comfortable angle by rotating the earbuds (“R” is for the right ear and “L” for is the left ear)
BATTERY LIFE AND CHARGING
In Bluetooth mode only, a single play can last up to 5 hours, and the total battery life can reach 30 hours with charging case.
Put the ear buds in the charging case and they will automatically shut down and enter the charging state.
Charging case charging
Automatic remote connection
- When you turn on the earbuds, they will automatically reconnect to the last-paired device or enter pairing mode if no paired devide is found.
- To clear the pairing list, take the right earbud out of the charging case, and then tap and hold the touch-sensitive panel on the right earbud for 10 seconds until the LED indicator blinks red 5 times. After that, put the earbud back in and take it out again to enter pairing mode.
- In pairing mode, the earbuds will automatically turn off after 5 minutes if no devices are paired.
- The earbuds are automatically turned off when placed in the charging case.
- In the connected state, disconnect the Bluetooth Connection, it will automatically enter the pairing state.
- If one of the earbuds has no sound output, put both earbuds back into the charging case and take them out again.
- The maximum wireless operating range is 10m (33ft). If you exceed this range, the earbuds will disconnect from your paired device. The connection will be re-established if you re-enter the wireless range within 5 minutes. The earbuds will automatically reconnect to the last-paired device. To connect with other devices, repeat the previous pairing steps.
- Do not place earbuds in extremely high or low ambient temperatures for extended period of time. Extrem temperature will cause the device deform.
- Thunderstorm weather may affect the normal use of the earbuds and there will be a risk of electric shock, so please do not use the earbuds during thunderstorms.
- This product contains small parts. Do not swallow it. Keep the product out of the reach of children.
- Using the earbuds for a long time at high volume may affect your hearing. Please control the volume when using the earbuds.
This product contains lithium battery, please do not disassemble, impact, squeeze or put into fire. Please do not place the product under high temperature or hot sun, beware of explosion. If there is swelling, leakage, odor or any other abnormality in the battery compartment of the product, do not continue to use it. Please dispose of used batteries properly in accordance with local regulations.
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC RF EXPOSURE STATEMENT:
This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
This device complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment.
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with Innovation, Science, and Economic Development Canada license-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device. Le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d’ Innovation, Sciences et Développement économique Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence. L’exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes : (1) l’appareil nedoit pas produire de brouillage, et (2) l’utilisateur de l’appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, même si le brouillage est susceptible d’en compromettre le fonctionnement.
This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003. Cet appareil numérique de classe b est conforme à la norme nmb – 003 du canada.
ISEDC RF EXPOSURE STATEMENT:
The device is compliance with RF exposure guidelines, users can obtain Canadian information on RF exposure and compliance.
FCC ID: 2AXV5-LY-E1
Designed by WEMISS
Documents / Resources
|WEMISS True Wireless Earbuds [pdf] User Manual|
LY-E1, True Wireless Earbuds