For your safety and continued enjoyment of this product, always read the instruction book carefully before using it.
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be taken, including the following:
- READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS.
- Unplug from outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts before cleaning.
- Always unplug from the outlet prior to handling or cleaning.
- To protect against the risk of electric shock, do not put appliances in water or other liquids.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Do not touch surfaces that may be hot. Use handles and knobs provided.
- Avoid contact with moving parts.
- Do not operate the Waring® Commercial Panini/Toasting Grill or any other electrical equipment with a damaged cord or plug, or after the unit malfunctions or is dropped or damaged in any manner. Return it to the nearest authorized service center for examination, repair, and/or adjustment.
- The use of attachments not recommended or sold by Waring may cause fire, electric shock, or injury.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Always check that the control is off before plugging the cord into a wall outlet. To disconnect, turn the control knob to OFF, then remove the plug from the wall.
- Do not place it near a hot gas or electric burner or heated oven.
- Do not let the cord hang over the edge of the table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
- When ON, the Waring® Commercial Panini/Toasting Grill should always be on a stable countertop or table.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
- Do not use appliances for other than intended use.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
FOR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
This appliance must be grounded while in use to protect the operator from electric shock. The appliance is equipped with a 3-conductor cord and a 3-prong grounding-type plug to fit the proper grounding-type receptacle. The appliance has a plug that looks like the plug-in drawing (1). An adapter, as in drawing (2), should be used for connecting the appliance plug to two-prong receptacles. The grounding tab that extends from the adapter must be connected to a permanent ground such as a properly grounded outlet box as shown in the drawing (3) using a metal screw.
CAUTION: Before using an adapter, it must be determined that the outlet cover plate screw is properly grounded. If in doubt, consult a licensed electrician. Never use an adapter unless you are sure it is properly grounded.
NOTE: Use of an adapter is not permitted in Canada and Europe.
The lightning flash with the arrowhead symbol within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated dangerous voltage within the product’s enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of fire or an electric shock to persons.
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in the literature accompanying the appliance.
SAFETY AND TROUBLESHOOTING
Please note that the Waring® Commercial Panini/Toasting Grill will be too hot to handle immediately after use. The panini grill has a thermal cutoff safety device to avoid overheating. If the panini grill shuts off automatically, unplug it and allow it to cool. Plug back in and continue use.
- Thermo-insulated handles
- Temperature dial
- ON/OFF power switch
- Removable oil tray
- Stainless steel housing
- Bottom grill plate (ribbed or flat)
- Top grill plate (ribbed or flat)
- Ready indicator light
- Cleaning tool (not shown)
- Power cord (not shown)
|WPG150||Compact Panini Grill with Ribbed Plates||120 Volt||1800 Watt||350 (W) x 395 (D) x 260 (H)|
|WFG150||Compact Panini Grill with Flat Plates||120 Volt||1800 Watt||350 (W) x 395 (D) x 260 (H)|
|WFG150C||Compact Panini Grill with Flat Plates||120 Volt||1800 Watt||350 (W) x 395 (D) x 260 (H)|
|WPG150B||Compact Panini Grill with Ribbed Plates||208 Volt||2400 Watt||350 (W) x 395 (D) x 260 (H)|
|WPG150C||Compact Panini Grill with Ribbed Plates||120 Volt||1800 Watt||350 (W) x 395 (D) x 260 (H)|
|WPG250||Large Panini Grill with Ribbed Plates||120 Volt||1800 Watt||410 (W) x 450 (D) x 260 (H)|
|WPG250B||Large Panini Grill with Ribbed Plates||208 Volt||2400 Watt||410 (W) x 450 (D) x 260 (H)|
|WPG250C||Large Panini Grill with Ribbed Plates||120 Volt||1800 Watt||410 (W) x 450 (D) x 260 (H)|
|WFG250||Large Panini Grill with Flat Plates||120 Volt||1800 Watt||410 (W) x 450 (D) x 260 (H)|
|WFG250C||Large Panini Grill with Flat Plates||120 Volt||1800 Watt||410 (W) x 450 (D) x 260 (H)|
|WDG250||Large Panini Grill with Ribbed Top and Flat Bottom Plates||120 Volt||1800 Watt||410 (W) x 450 (D) x 260 (H)|
|WPG300||Double Panini Grill with Ribbed Plates||240 Volt||3200 Watt||475 (W) x 395 (D) x 260 (H)|
|WPG300C||Double Panini Grill with Ribbed Plates||240 Volt||3200 Watt||475 (W) x 395 (D) x 260 (H)|
|WFG300||Double Panini Grill with Flat Plates||240 Volt||3200 Watt||475 (W) x 395 (D) x 260 (H)|
|WDG300||Double Panini Grill with Flat and Ribbed Plates||240 Volt||3200 Watt||475 (W) x 395 (D) x 260 (H)|
|WFG275||Full-Size Panini Grill with Flat Plates||120 Volt||1800 Watt||512 (W) x 635 (D) x 349 (H)|
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Remove Waring® Commercial Panini/Toasting Grill from packaging.
- Place on a firm and stable surface.
- Remove all packaging and instruction books.
- Please read all instructions before you begin to grill.
- Keep this instruction book in a safe location for future reference.
- It is highly recommended that you clean the grids before first use.
- Warm up the unit for 10 minutes. This will allow all oils and another sediment to burn off.
- After cleaning (see below), the Waring™ Commercial Panini/Toasting Grill is ready for use.
- Turn the unit on. Allow the grill to warm up. This will take about
- minutes. The READY indicator light will illuminate once the temperature is reached.
- Lift the handle to open the panini grill.
- Carefully place food on the bottom plate.
- Push the handle down; this will press the top plate down on food and begin cooking.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
For best results, your panini grill must be cleaned thoroughly after each use. The daily buildup of sediment left over from cooking can affect the performance of the grill plates. The Waring Commercial Panini Grills come with a cleaning brush (CAC105). The cleaning brush features heavy-duty bristles for the initial removal of sediment from the cast iron plates and also features a scraper custom designed to clean in between the ribs as well as the flat surfaces. The Waring® Commercial Panini/Toasting Grill should be cleaned after each use, with warm soapy water.
The exterior of the unit may be cleaned by carefully wiping it with a damp cloth. Clean plates while the unit is warm, using warm soapy water and the cleaning tool provided DO NOT USE COLD WATER ON WARM PLATE.
To clean the drip tray, carefully remove the tray, wash with warm soapy water and dry. The tray must be completely dry before putting back into the unit.
©2014 Waring Commercial
314 Ella T. Grasso Avenue
Torrington, CT 06790
Printed in China
WPG/WPF/WDG Series IB
Documents / Resources
|WARING COMMERCIAL WPG300 Double Italian Panini Grill [pdf] Instruction Manual|
WPG300, Double Italian Panini Grill, WPG300 Double Italian Panini Grill, Italian Panini Grill, Panini Grill, Grill