ThermoWorks WAND Blue
How to Use
- Power on device.
- Pair with app. Use ours or integrate into your existing apps.
- Point at center of forehead 1–2 inches away.
- Press and hold START for 1 second— a single beep tells you it’s done.
WAND Blue is pre-set to forehead mode and to display temperature in Fahrenheit. Three short beeps followed by one long beep while taking a forehead reading means that the temperature exceeded 99.5°F (37.5°C). Please wait 2 seconds between measurements.
Power Off Device
Device will auto-off after 60 seconds to save battery life. Or, press and hold Power button for about 5 seconds. ‘Off’ will flash before powering off.
With device turned on, press Power button momentarily to see the last reading, which is reading number 1. Each subsequent press of the Power button will show up to 25 readings in order. The reading number will flash before displaying the value. You can also see your saved readings in the app.
With device turned on, press and hold Power button for 3 seconds until speaker icon flashes, then release. Repeat steps to unmute.
Change to Surface Mode
With device turned on, press and hold Power button, then press Start to toggle between modes. Device will automatically return to forehead mode after powered off and back on again.
Change from °F to °C
Default unit is °F. With device turned off, press and hold Start and the Power button simultaneously for three seconds. Units will change.
- Forehead should be clean, dry, and unobstructed before taking readings.
- WAND Blue is not waterproof. Avoid wet areas and splashes.
- Do not expose device to temperatures above 100°F (38°C) or below 50°F (10°C).
- Replace batteries when battery icon flashes.
- Store device at room temperature where readings will be taken for best results.
- Avoid drops, bumps, and rough handling that could damage device.
- Sensor lens area is the most delicate part; keep clean and free from debris.
- Consult user manual before cleaning lens.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by ThermoWorks, Inc. is under license.
www.thermoworks.com/wand-blue | 801-756-7705
For warranty, service, and technical assistance, please contact ThermoWorks’ Technical
Support at (801) 756-7705 or email [email protected]