WAHL AA/AAA Non-Rechargeable Battery Units
When using your electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND SAFEGUARDS BEFORE USING THIS APPLIANCE.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS For Household Use Only
To reduce the risk of injury to persons:
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 14 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction, by a person responsible for their safety, concerning the use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in the manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Do not use this appliance with parts or attachments that have been damaged or broken as injury may occur.
- When discarding an old battery, do not throw it into fire where heat could cause it to rupture or explode. Also, do not attempt to recharge alkaline, heavy-duty, or lithium batteries in a battery charger. Remove the exhausted batteries from the appliance, and dispose properly.
- Risk of fire and burns. Do not recharge, disassemble, or incinerate. Keep battery out of reach of children. Dispose of used batteries promptly.
- Different types of batteries (alkaline, standard, rechargeable, etc.) or new and used batteries are not to be mixed.
- If the appliance is to be stored unused for a long period, the batteries should be removed.
- The battery terminals are not to be short-circuited.
Our units are quality tested with hygienic fibers. Any residual fibers do not affect performance and can be brushed off.
© 2021 Wahl Clipper Corporation art no. 1007872 (v.2021.09)
Documents / Resources
|WAHL AA/AAA Non-Rechargeable Battery Units [pdf] Instructions|
AA-AAA Non-Rechargeable Battery Units