vtech 535403 Magic Lights 3D Peg Board Instruction Manual
VTech understands that a child’s needs and abilities change as they grow and with that in mind we develop our toys to teach and entertain at just the right level..
Toys that will stimulate their interest in different textures, sounds and colours
…responding to colours, sounds and textures
…understanding cause and effect
…learning to touch, reach, grasp, sit-up, crawl and toddle
Interactive toys to develop their imagination and encourage language development
…to get ready for school by starting to learn the alphabet and counting
…my learning to be as fun, easy and exciting as can be
…to show my creativity with drawing and music so my whole brain develops
Electronic learning computer
Cool, aspirational and inspiring computers for curriculum related learning
…challenging activities that can keep pace with my growing mind …intelligent technology that adapts to my level of learning
…National Curriculum based content to support what I’m
Enjoy arts and crafts, minus the mess with Magic Lights 3D! This brilliant peg art provides hours of entertainment with 180 pegs in 6 different colours stored away in a compact case. Transform your art into a masterpiece using the light codes to light up your designs with fun sounds and music.
INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE
- Light Box
- Storage Box
- 180 pegs in 6 colours
- Paper Stand
- Quick Start Guide
All packing materials such as tape, plastic sheets, packaging locks, removable tags, cable ties, cords and packaging screws are not part of this toy and should be discarded for your child’s safety.
NOTE: Please save this Instruction Manual as it contains important information.
CHOKING HAZARD – This toy contains small parts and is not suitable for children under 4 years of age.
|Hinge||Open the lightbox at a 90 degree angle for 3D Mode play, to use Picture Mode open the lightbox to 180 degrees until it lies flat.|
|Volume Buttons||Press the – / + buttons to decrease or increase the volume. There are seven volume levels.|
|Light Code Buttons||To animate your creations, enter the light code sets with the four different light code buttons (circle/triangle/square/star). Entering the different light code combinations will present different animations. These combinations are available in the instruction booklet and online.|
|Play/Pause Button||Press the Play/Pause Button to start playing the last lightshow effect or pause the current lightshow effect.|
|Power Button||Press the Power Button to turn the unit ON. Press the button again to turn the unit OFF.|
|Lightbox Panel||Pin the pegs onto the lightbox panels to create your art.|
|Sleep Mode||If there is no input after 3 minutes, the lightshow animation will then turn off and enter Sleep Mode, press the Play Button to replay the lightshow.|
|Automatic Power Off||If there is no input after 30 minutes, the unit will turn off automatically. Press the Power Button again to turn the unit on.|
BATTERY REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
- Make sure the unit is turned OFF.
- Locate the battery cover on the back of the unit. Use a screwdriver to loosen the screw and then open the battery cover.
- If used batteries are present, remove these batteries from the unit by pulling up on one end of each battery.
- Install 4 new AA (AM-3/LR6) batteries following the diagram inside the battery box. For best performance, alkaline batteries or fully charged Ni-MH rechargeable batteries are recommended.
- Replace the battery cover and tighten the screw to secure.
Adult assembly required for battery installation.
Keep batteries out of reach of children.
To Begin Play
Press the Power Button to turn on the main unit.
Follow the Instruction Manual to play.
To Make Stand
- Insert batteries with the correct polarity (+ and -).
- Do not mix old and new batteries.
- Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc) or rechargeable batteries.
- Only batteries of the same or equivalent type as recommended are to be used.
- Do not short-circuit the supply terminals.
- Remove batteries during long periods of non-use.
- Remove exhausted batteries from the toy.
- Dispose of batteries safely. Do not dispose of batteries in fire.
- Remove rechargeable batteries from the toy before charging.
- Rechargeable batteries are only to be charged under adult supervision.
- Do not charge non-rechargeable batteries.
Disposal of batteries and product
The crossed-out wheelie bin symbols on products and batteries, or on their respective packaging, indicates they must not be disposed of in domestic waste as they contain substances that can be damaging to the environment and human health.
The chemical symbols Hg, Cd or Pb, where marked, indicate that the battery contains more than the specified value of mercury (Hg), cadmium (Cd) or lead (Pb) set out in
Battery Directive (2006/66/EC).
The solid bar indicates that the product was placed on the market after 13th August, 2005.
Help protect the environment by disposing of your product or batteries responsibly.
VTech® cares for the planet.
Care for the environment and give your toy a second life by disposing of it at a small electricals collection point so all its materials can be recycled.
In the UK:
Visit www.recyclenow.com to see a list of collection points near you.
In Australia & New Zealand:
Check with your local council for kerbside collections.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Keep the unit clean by wiping it with a slightly damp cloth.
- Keep the unit out of direct sunlight and away from any direct heat source.
- Remove the batteries when the unit is not in use for an extended period of time.
- Do not drop the unit on hard surfaces, and do not expose the unit to moisture or water.
- If the unit is not working properly, install a brand new set of batteries.
If for some reason the program/activity stops working or malfunctions, please follow these steps:
- Turn the unit OFF.
- Interrupt the power supply by removing the batteries.
- Let the unit stand for a few minutes, then replace the batteries.
- Turn the unit ON. The unit should now be ready to play again.
- If the product still does not work, install a brand a new set of batteries.
If the problem persists, please contact our Consumer Services Department, and a service representative will be happy to help you.
Creating and developing VTech® products is accompanied by a responsibility that we at VTech® take very seriously. We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information, which forms the value of our products. However, errors sometimes can occur.
It is important for you to know that we stand behind our products and encourage you to call our Consumer Services Department with any problems and/or suggestions that you might have. A service representative will be happy to help you.
Phone: 0330 678 0149 (from UK) or +44 330 678 0149 (outside UK)
Phone: 1800 862 155
Phone: 0800 400 785
PRODUCT WARRANTY/CONSUMER GUARANTEES
Read our complete warranty policy online at vtech.co.uk/warranty.
VTECH ELECTRONICS (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED –
Under the Australian Consumer Law, a number of consumer guarantees apply to goods and services supplied by VTech Electronics (Australia) Pty Limited. Please refer to vtech.com.au/consumerguarantees for further information.
TM & © 2022 VTech Holdings Limited.
All rights reserved.
Documents / Resources
|vtech 535403 Magic Lights 3D Peg Board [pdf] Instruction Manual|
535403, Magic Lights 3D Peg Board, Magic Lights 3D, Lights 3D, 535403, Peg Board