VONYX Studio & Gaming Table with RGB Lighting DB20
Read the entire instruction manual before you start installation and assembly. If you have any questions regarding any of the instructions or warnings, please contact your local distributor for assistance.
- Use with products heavier than the rated weights indicated may result in instability causing possible injury.
- Please closely follow the assembly instructions. Improper installation may result in damage or serious personal injury.
- Safety gear and proper tools must be used. This product should only be installed by professionals.
- Make sure that the supporting surface will safely support the combined weight of the equipment and all attached hardware and components.
- Use the mounting screws provided and DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN mounting screws.
- This product contains small items that could be a choking hazard if swallowed. Keep these items away from children.
- This product is intended for indoor use only. Using this product outdoors could lead to product failure and personal injury.
IMPORTANT! Ensure that you have received all parts according to the component checklist prior to installation. If any parts are missing or faulty, contact your place of purchase for a replacement.
MAINTENANCE Check that the product is secure and safe to use at regular intervals (at least every three months).
- Clean the surface you intend to stick the light strip to.
- Peel off the backing strip off the 3M adhesive tape.
- Press and hold the light strip firmly against the surface.
- Remove the tab from the battery compartment of the remote control.
- Connect the USB cable to the USB port of the desired device
Changing the remote control battery
The battery for the remote control has already been inserted. You only have to remove the transport guard.
- The battery compartment is located on the narrow side of the remote control. Pull it out as shown.
- Remove the empty battery and insert a 3 V battery, type CR2025. The positive terminal must point upwards.
- Place the battery compartment back in the remote control so that it locks in place.
- On/Off switch
- White light (RGB mixed colour)
- Flash (jump change 7colours)
- Strobe (gradual change 3 colours)
- Fade (gradual change 7 colours)
- Smooth (jump change 3 colours)
- Control panel for colour selection (12 mixed colours)
- RGB setting (red, green, blue)
- Increase/decrease the intensity of colour
Dimension: 1200 x 750 x 600mm
Max weight: 100kg
The specifications are typical. The actual values can slightly change from one unit to the other. Specifications can be changed without prior notice.
Specifications and design are subject to change without prior notice.
Copyright © 2021 by TRONIOS the Netherlands
Documents / Resources
|VONYX Studio & Gaming Table with RGB Lighting DB20 [pdf] Instruction Manual|
VONYX, DB20, Studio Gaming, Table, with, RGB Lighting