vivi C26 Electric Cruiser Bike
- Thank you for purchasing the VINICE E-BIKE. The E-BIKE features the most recent innovation in technology.
- For Safety reasons, it is most important that you read this user’s manual before you operate the bike. Improper handling can reduce its riding performance and most importantly, cause danger to your safe and healthy.
- For handling and maintenance of the bicycle, please refer to the E-BIKE user’s manual which is an integral part of this e-bike user’s manual!
- Do not at any time dismantle or disassemble any of the above e-bike components!
- Please check all parts are tighten and locked before riding.
- Please make sure that the battery charger and charging plug are always kept dray and never get wet.
- The charger should only be cleaned with a dry cloth. Never use a wet cloth, oil or any other liquid.
- Avoid the risk of collision.
- Don’t modify system parameter-s2-to avoid parameters disorder.
- Make the display repaired when error code appears.
Battery: further information and maintenance
- How far full charge battery can go? That depends on the loading weight, road condition and battery capacity. But in the same condition, average speeds can continuous longer travel range.
- When storing the battery for a longer time period, (e.g. during winter time) it is important to place the fully charged battery on a flat surface in a dry place.
- Attention: The battery should be re-charged once every 2-3 month when it is not used.
- Keep the battery out of reach for children.
- Never try to open the battery.
- If the battery is damaged because it has been dropped somewhere or because of a biking accident, there might be a risk of electrolytes leakage. Beware of chemical burns! And immediately stop using a damaged battery.
- Do not touch the battery without a cloth or gloves and make sure no acid touches your eyes.
- To charge the battery with the bike, simply place the bike within reach of the power supply and plug it in. Note: The plug hole is located in the left of the battery.
- The battery can either be charged while on the bike or the battery can be removed and charged at a place of your convenience.
- The RED light indicates it is in charging and GREEN light indicates the battery is fully charged. (Please put off plug from wall) Usually the charging time is 4-6 hours depends on the battery capacity remain.
- Warning: Charging time over 10 hours is prohibited please kept it away from high temperature environment and stores it in a cool place.
- When open the bike’s carton box, take out E-bike and use tools to cut off the package strings.
- Install the handlebar:
- use inner hexagon tool to loosen the stem cover and don’t tighten all bolts immediately before adjusting the handlebar in a property angel and position,
- then tighten with tool.
- Install front wheel:
- take out the protection axle the front fork and front hub, and then take out front wheel.
- take out the front disc from tool box, install the disc on the hut of front wheel. Attention:there is indicate sticker show which surface out side!
- make sure front wheel is in line with the rear wheel and proceed to install.(pull the wheel upwards and insert it in the fork drop outs then, insert the safety washers on each side and tighten bolts on each side)
- Used tool to tighten (left and right)
- Install the front light
- Take the screw from the fork;
- Open the lamp
- Install the lamp and used the tool to tighten it.
- Install pedals: Check 2 pedals, the one imprinted “L” should install in left side and “R” in right side. Please use wrench to tighten them.
- Install the Seat post.
- Open the seat post and saddle, then install the rear reflector;
- Put the seat post into the frame.
- Adjust seat post to the height that suits your riding position best and tighten quick release. ( Please make sure that the quick release is tightened firmly.）
- Adjust angle of brake lever, meter,gear shifter,throttle and louder controller on handle bar, then tighten them with tools.
- Install battery
- Open the box of battery
- tube the battery to correct angle and insert the battery into the holder gently, press it down and lock automatically.
- power on the battery with power bottom. “0” means off,”I”means on.
- The throttle of change
- Hold the right side.
- Install throttle, lock the throttle by tools.
- Open the control box and remove the controller.
ATTENTION ! Controller box has 4 screws, loosen them with tools, box is easily destroyed by incorrect operation.
- Connect the connector between the throttle and controller, there is a notice sticker display that is correct.
More WINICE electric bike’s installation and repair instructions Any question about the item, please contact our sale service
|Detail Packing List|
|Tool (open-end spanner13-15,|
Documents / Resources
|vivi C26 Electric Cruiser Bike [pdf] User Manual|
C26, Electric Cruiser Bike, Cruiser Bike, Electric Bike, C26, Bike