visocolor ECO Iron One Test Kit
Colorimetric determination of Fe(II) and Fe(III) ions with a triazine derivate
0.04–1.0 mg/L Fe
Contents of test kit (*refill pack):
sufficient for 200 tests
- 30 mL Fe-1*
- 2 screw-plug measuring glasses
- 1 slide comparator
- 1 color chart
- 1 plastic syringe 5 mL
- 1 instruction for use*
Information regarding safety can be found on the box’ label and in the safety data sheet. You can download the SDS from www.mn-net.com/SDS.
Instructions for use:
Also refer to the pictogram on the back of the color chart
- Pour a 5 mL water sample into each of the measuring glasses using the plastic syringe.
- Place a measuring glass on position A in the comparator.
- Only add the reagent to measuring glass B.
- Add 5 drops of Fe-1, seal the glass and mix.
- Open the glass after 3 min and place it on position B in the comparator.
- Slide the comparator until the colors match in the inspection hole on top.
- Check the measurement reading in the recess on the comparator reed.
- Mid-values can be estimated.
- After use, rinse out both measuring glasses thoroughly and seal them.
- The reagents can also be used for the photometric evaluation with photometers PF-12 and PF-12Plus.
- This technique can be used also for analyzing sea water.
Disposing of the samples:
Information regarding disposal can be found in the safety data sheet. You can download the SDS from www.mn-net.com/SDS
The following quantities of ions will not interfere: ≤ 5 mg/L Co2+, Ni2+, MoO4 2–; ≤ 3 mg/L Cu2+.
mg/L Fe mmol/m3
- 0.04 0.7
- 0.07 1.3
- 0.10 1.8
- 0.15 2.7
- 0.20 3.6
- 0.30 5.4
- 0.50 9.0
- 1.0 18
Store the test kit in a cool (< 25 °C) and dry place.
Documents / Resources
|visocolor ECO Iron One Test Kit [pdf] Instruction Manual|
Iron One, Test Kit, Iron One Test Kit