Travel Compact Shaver
Model Number: AP210327
Product Number: 708964
Congratulations on choosing to buy a Visage® product. All products brought to you by Visage® are manufactured to the highest standards of performance and safety, and, as part of our philosophy of customer service and satisfaction, are backed by our comprehensive 1 Year Warranty.
We hope you will enjoy using your purchase for many years to come.
REGISTER YOUR PURCHASE AT www.aldi.com.au/en/about-aldi/product-registration/
TO KEEP UP-TO-DATE WITH IMPORTANT PRODUCT INFORMATION
The product is guaranteed to be free from defects in workmanship and parts for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. Defects that occur within this warranty period, under normal use and care, will be repaired, replaced or refunded at our discretion. The benefits conferred by this warranty are in addition to all rights and remedies in respect of the product that the consumer has under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and similar state and territory laws.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the AustralianConsumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you experience any issues with this product, or its performance is not what you had expected, please contact us at Balco Brands
It is likely that we can resolve any problems for you via phone or email.
We can be reached on:
Phone: 1300 663 907 (Mon – Fri; 8:30am – 6:00pm EST)
General Information & Safety Instructions
Read this manual thoroughly before first use and keep it in a safe place for future reference, along with warranty card, purchase receipt and packaging. The safety precautions enclosed herein reduce the risk of fire, electric shock and injury when correctly adhered to.
Follow all instructions and take notice of all warnings to reduce risk of fire or electric shock.
- Do not use in dusty conditions
- Do not drop the Travel Compact Shaver. Dropping or rough use of the unit may cause damage
- Do not place near strong magnets or strong electric currents
- If the Travel Compact Shaver is not in use, turn off and unplug from any power source
- Do not attempt to repair, open or alter any components of the Travel Compact Shaver.
In the case of improper usage or if you have opened, altered and repaired the product yourself, all guarantees are void
- The supplier does not accept responsibility for additional or consequential damage other than covered by legal product responsibility
- The supplier is not responsible for the end use of this product including any improper use or when used for purposes that are not specified
- The water resistance rating of the shaver is IPX5, which means it is suitable for cleaning under an open water tap
Suitable for cleaning under an open water tap
This product complies with AS/NZS 60335.1 and AS/NZS 60335.2.8
General Safety Warnings
- Read all instructions before operating the Travel Compact Shaver for the first time.
- This product is intended for indoor domestic use and is not intended for commercial, trade or industrial applications.
- Do not use the appliance for other than intended or specified purposes.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance. Always read all instructions before using the appliance.
- Do not place or store the appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a sink or bath.
- Unless charging, always unplug this appliance from the power point immediately after use and after charging.
- Unplug the appliance before cleaning.
- Keep the Travel Compact Shaver and USB charging cable away from heat sources and hot surfaces.
- Always protect the USB charging cable from undue flexing and wearing – do not allow the cable to hang off edge of the counter or table.
- Do not use this appliance with an external timer or separate remote-control system of any kind.
- Charge, use and store the appliance between a temperature of 0°C and 35°C.
- Do not operate with aerosol spray products or where oxygen is being administered.
- Only for use on facial hair.
- Do not use if there is any damage to the blades or tracks as it may cause injury.
- Do not insert any object into any opening in the appliance.
- Do NOT use the shaver in the shower if it is plugged in.
- WARNING: Detach the hand-held part from the supply cord before cleaning it.
- The appliance contains battery that are only replaceable by skilled person.
- The product must only be supplied at safety extra low voltage corresponding to the marking on the appliance.
- The supply terminals are not to be short-circuited.
- WARNING: Use only an external supply with 5V DC 1A output.
- This appliance contains battery that is non-replaceable. When the battery is at end of life, the appliance shall be properly disposed of.
- Dispose of used batteries to local regulations properly.
- Do not expose the appliance or battery to excessive temperatures.
- Be aware of the risk of terminal of the battery operated appliance or battery being short circuited by metal objects.
- Do not expose battery to heat or fire. Avoid storage in direct sunlight.
- In the event of a battery leaking, do not allow the liquid to come in contact with skin or eyes. If contact has been made, wash the affect area with copious amounts of water and seek medical advice.
- Double rotary shaver with floating heads
- Stainless Steel rotary blades
- Wet or dry use
- Automatic worldwide voltage
- Water resistance rating IPX5
- 60 min operating time
- Cordless function
- Compact travel design
|Shaver Input:||5V 5W|
|Full Charge Time:||2 Hour|
|Cordless Shave Time:||Up to 60 Minutes|
|Dimensions:||6.7 (H) x 5.5 (W) x 3 (L)cm|
Assembly & Parts List
|1. Travel Bag|
2. Shaving Heads
3. ON/OFF Button
4. Charging Display
5. USB Charging Cord
|6. USB Charging Cord Slot (Shaver)|
7. Cleaning Brush
8. Protective Cap
9. User guide*
10. Warranty Card*
Before First Use
Remove any packaging material and promotional labels before using your shaver for the first time.
Fully unwind the USB power cord and inspect it for damage. Do not use the appliance if any part has been damaged. In case of damage, contact our after sales support line for advice on replacement or return.
Before first use of your Travel Compact Shaver it is recommended to fully charge the unit. The shaver has an approximate charge time of 2 hours and running time of 1 hour.
|Blue Symbol||Fully Charged|
- Insert the USB charging cord into the base of the shaver body.
- Insert the USB end into a USB power source (not included) and turn ON.
- The charge icon on the shaver will turn red indicating the shaver is charging.
- Once charging is complete, the power indicator illuminates blue.
- Turn OFF the power point.
Initial use of the Travel Compact Shaver may involve an adjustment period for your face as it gets used to an electric shaver. If changing from manual shaving this may be more noticeable as the technique and cutting style is different. Allow 2-4 weeks to adjust to this method.
Read the following tips before use:
- Hold the shaver at a 90° angle to your face to ensure the two heads’ foils have equal contact.
- Stretch the skin when shaving to provide a consistent surface to ensure the hairs enter the cutting tracks.
- Avoid pressing the shaver hard against your skin to prevent irritation and potential damage to rotary foil heads.
- Use a slow circular motion whilst shaving.
WARNING: DO NOT USE THE SHAVER IN THE SHOWER IF YOU HAVE IT PLUGGED IN.
- If dry shaving, ensure your skin is dry and free from oils.
- If shaving with gel or foam;
- Do not use the shaver in a wet environment while it is plugged in.
- Follow the application instructions mentioned on your gel or foam.
- Regularly rinse shaver head under water whilst shaving to avoid residue build up.
- Thoroughly clean the shaver head of all gel or foam after shaving, following the cleaning and care instructions.
- Remove the protective cap.
- Turn the shaver on by pressing the ON/OFF button.
- The light will illuminate blue.
NOTE: If your shaver does not turn on, the battery may be discharged. Follow instructions on page 10 to recharge the battery.
- With the shaver at a 90° angle to your face, stretch the skin and using a circular motion proceed to shave the desired area.
WARNING: Do not open head unit when shaver is turned on.
- Press the ON/OFF button to turn the shaver OFF when finished.
Cleaning & Storage
Regular cleaning of the Travel Compact Shaver is very important to continue optimal performance of the appliance. Take care when cleaning the internal parts of the shaver, they have been precision made and any rough handling could easily result in damage and affect performance. Ensure before performing any cleaning the shaver is turned OFF and unplugged from any power point.
Perform the following after every use.
- Ensure the unit is turned OFF and is unplugged from any power point.
- Remove the shaving heads by pressing in the release buttons on the front and back of the shaver head.
- Shake or blow out any hairs. Use the included cleaning brush to remove any stubborn hairs.
- Lightly rinse the shaver head under running water.
- Allow to air dry as using a towel may damage the blades.
- Replace the shaving head when dry.
NOTE: Be careful not to shake too vigorously.
If storing your shaver for an extended period of time (>1 week), it is recommended to ensure the shaver is charged to approximately 40%. Follow the steps in ‘Charging’ and keep the shaver in a cool, dry place.
– Ensure the battery is fully charged, follow instructions listed on page 10.
– Press the ON/OFF button.
– The blades may be affected by hair or other particles. Ensure you regularly clean the shaver according to the instructions listed on page 12.
At the end of its working life, do not throw this product out with your household rubbish.
Electrical and electronic products contain substances that can have a detrimental effect on the environment and human health if disposed of inappropriately. Observe anylocal regulations regarding the disposal of electrical consumer goods and dispose of it appropriately for recycling. Contact your local authorities for advice on recycling facilities in your area.
Please keep the original packaging carton and materials in a safe place. It will help to prevent any damage if the product needs to be transported in the future. In the event it is
to be disposed of, please recycle all packaging material where possible.
If you require another copy of this instruction manual, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an electronic copy.
Repair and Refurbished Goods or Parts Notice
Unfortunately, from time to time, faulty products are manufactured which need to be returned to the Supplier for repair.
Please be aware that if your product is capable of retaining user-generated data (such as files stored on a computer hard drive, telephone numbers stored on a mobile telephone, songs stored on a portable media player, games saved on a games console or files stored on a USB memory stick) during the process of repair, some or all of your stored data may be lost.
We recommend you save this data elsewhere prior to sending the product for repair.
You should also be aware that rather than repairing goods, we may replace them with refurbished goods of the same type or use refurbished parts in the repair process.
Please be assured though, refurbished parts or replacements are only used where they meet ALDI’s stringent quality specifications.
If at any time you feel your repair is being handled unsatisfactorily, you may escalate your
complaint. Please telephone us on 1300 663 907 or write to us at: Balco Brands Pty Ltd
PO Box 537 Bayswater Business Centre, Victoria, Australia
1300 663 907 – Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am – 6:00pm AEST
1 YEAR WARRENTY
BYAFTER SALES SUPPORT
AUS 1300 663 907
PRODUCT CODE: 708964 06/2022
Version 1.0 – Issued 10/12/21
Documents / Resources
|ViSAGE AP210327 Travel Compact Shaver [pdf] User Guide|
708964, AP210327, AP210327 Travel Compact Shaver, AP210327 Shaver, Travel Compact Shaver, Compact Shaver, Travel Shaver, Shaver