POWERBANK VIKING THIN8
Thank you for your purchase and trust in our VIKING equipment. We believe that they will always serve you well and reliably.
Method of use:
Before each use of the power bank, please make sure that the device is fully charged. The status and the charging status are shown on the Information display charging the power bank from an external power source:
- Connect the included USB cable to a power source, such as your phone’s power adapter. The optimal charging voltage is 5V / 2.0A.
- The battery charge status is shown on the information display on the power bank.
You can use a charging cable with a micro USB, USB-C, and Lightning connector to charge the power bank. Charging me approx. 4 hours.
Charging other devices:
- Select the correct terminal for charging your device and connect this cable to one of the two USB-A output ports of the power bank Charging starts automatically.
- Press the ON / OFF button to manually turn the power bank oﬀ or on Using a suitable cable with a Lightning connector, you can also charge Apple products. The power bank has an automatic start function when connected
LED ﬂashlight control:
- To turn on the LED ﬂashlight, press the ON / OFF button with a quick double-click. Another double tap turns oﬀ the ﬂashlight.
Features and speciﬁcaons of VIKING THIN8:
|Barry||polymer lithium battery||USB-A||5V/2A||USB-C, micro USB, Lighting||5V/2A|
This backup power supply is designed primarily for charging portable digital devices, such as mobile phones, MP3 / 4, PSP, drones, watches, headlamps, cameras, etc. The power
bank contains a built-in rechargeable Li-pol bakery.
- It is common for the body of the backup power supply to heat up during charging and gradually lower its temperature to room temperature air charging is complete.
- If the device has not been used for more than 90 days, store it charged to 75% capacity. This will prevent damage to the bakery.
- Avoid powerband contact with water!
- Do not disassemble it and its accessories.
- Do not modify, disassemble, open, puncture, or otherwise tamper with the inside of the battery.
- Protect from ﬁre and long-term direct sunlight to prevent overheating and damage to the power bank. Protect against high voltage equipment.
- Do not throw or shake the backup power source.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) whose physical, sensory, or mental disability prevents them from using the appliance safely.
- Do not use chemical cleaners, etc.
Ignoring the above safety instructions may result in ﬁre, electric shock, or damage to digital equipment.
Stop using this device immediately if the power bank is damaged in any way. Keep out of reach of children!
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Do not dispose of the product or bakeries at the end of their useful life as unsorted municipal waste, use separate collection points. By ensuring this product is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent potential negative consequences for the environment and human health, which could otherwise be caused by inappropriate waste handling of this
product. The recycling of materials will help to conserve natural resources. For more detailed information about the recycling of this product, please contact your local city oﬃce, your household waste disposal service, or the shop where you purchased the product.
products information, user manual
Distribuci značky VIKING zajišťuje společnost:
VIKING products are distributed and serviced by:
BONA SPES s.r.o., Řepčín 250, Olomouc 77900, Czechia
VAT No.: 03476774, +420 777 109 009,
www.best-power.cz, [email protected]
Documents / Resources
|VIKING THIN8 Power Bank [pdf] User Manual|
THIN8, Power Bank, THIN8 Power Bank, Bank
- Power banky, Externí a záložní baterie | Best-PowerBank.cz
- Design a výroba informačních a platebních kiosků - POWER kiosk a.s.