Do you have problems with your product?
Contact us at: Email: [email protected]
Thank you for purchasing the It VHP-TW23 Bluetooth portable earphones. To ensure proper operation, it is recommended to read this manual carefully before start using this product.
This product has been designed and developed under the professional standards of VIETA PRO, which was founded by the Brothers in 1954. Since then, Vieta has accumulated more than 60 years of history under the motto “The Avoca-tion and Respect for Art of Music “, which has motivated all his projects, thus achieving a privileged and a privileged place in the electronics market based on constant effort and generous doses of passion.
The VIETA PRO models are based on the benefits of professional sound, where the standards of quality, durability, and sonority are above the commercial products of consumer electronics. Developed by the prestigious engineer “Jordi Hernandez”, with more than 40 years of experience in the electronics field and who has been designated as “expert hearing of vieta” since 2002. These models have been built with the most precise components for the purpose of being able to offer and develop the purity and uniqueness that characterizes the VIETA PRO sound.
Bluetooth earphones should be used with compatible devices which support Bluetooth wireless technology. This will allow you to make calls and enjoy music freely at any time.
Please read this user manual carefully before using the headset as your smartphone’s manual regarding the use and activation of the Bluetooth function.
Pay attention to the device safety and maintenance recommendations and for safety reasons, keep the handset out of the reach of children.
- Model number: It
- Bluetooth version: BTS.O
- Transmission distance: 15M
- Charge box capacity: 400mAh
- Earphone battery: 40mAh
- Play time: 3 x 5h = 15h
- Standby time: 200h
- Charge time: 1-2h
- Input: DC 5V
- Support phone system: Support iOS, Android
Charging Earbuds: The red indicator will be on and turned off after charging is finished.
Charging Case: The blue indicator will be flashing and the blue indicator will be on after full charge.
Low battery: Low battery alarm, prompt low battery when the battery level is lower than 10%. The red light flashes for twice in 5 seconds.
Earphone pairing mode
Take this device away from high-temperature spaces. Keep this device away from the fire. Keep this device away from water. Please do not drop the device.
- Bluetooth pairing named “Vieta Pro It”
- When the music is played, place it into the charging box. At the moment, the Earbuds disconnects from the mobile phone. The Earbuds switches off. When the cover of charging box is opened again, it powers on automatically for connection.
- Connect the mobile phone automatically after power on. If connection cannot be made automatically, press POWER key to connect.
- If the Earbuds cant connect to the mobile phone, reboot and connect again.
- Please always have a 5V charger.
- If you want to turn off the headphones manually, you can do it by pressing 5 seconds (as long as nothing plays between them) or 15 seconds (if the headphones are playing something)
- If you want to turn on the headphones manually, you can do it by pressing 5 seconds each headphone.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
– Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
– Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
– Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Declaration of conformity
Issuer’s name: FRAMASON AUDIO S.A
Address: Av. de Pau Casals 7, Entresuelo 2- 08021 Barcelona (Espana)
Tel: +34 93 1162491
We declare under our own exclusive responsibility that the product:
- Description: TWS Earphones
- Brand: Vieta Pro
- Model: VHP-TW23
- Manufacturer: FRAMASON AUDIO S.A
- Manufacturing country: China
referred to in this declaration is in compliance with the essential norms and standards
EN 301 489-1 V2.2.0
EN 301 489-17 V3.2.0
EN 300 328 V2.1.1
in conformity with the provisions of the Directive 2014/53/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 29th March 2014.
Barcelona 1 Marzo de
Vieta Pro VHP-TW23 Bluetooth Portable Earphone K200 True Wireless Earphone User Manual – Optimized PDF
Vieta Pro VHP-TW23 Bluetooth Portable Earphone K200 True Wireless Earphone User Manual – Original PDF