Verbatim VAPBT064 True Wireless Earbuds
Thank you for choosing this Verbatim product. Please read this manual carefully prior to use so as to fully understand the product and its correct usage.
- Do not alter, modify or disassemble the device. There are no user-serviceable parts inside, and incorrect reassembly may result in shock or fire hazard. – Do not drop or subject the device to strong mechanical shock.
- Do not expose to moisture, water, rain, snow, spray, heat or sources of ignition.
- Use a damp soft cloth to clean the surface of the device. Do not use chemical solvents.
- Contact our customer support team if you have troubleshooting issues with this product.
- Do not operate the device if it has been dropped or otherwise damaged in any way.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- To reduce the risk of electric shock, unplug the device from any power source before attempting maintenance and cleaning.
- 2 x Earbuds (1x Left, 1x Right)
- 1 x Charging case
- 1 x USB-A to Type C cable
- 3 x Ear Tips (S,M,L)
- Product name: Bluetooth 5.0 In-Ear TWS Earbuds
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Speaker dimensions: 13.2mm
- Battery: Charging case 250mAh, Earbud each side 30mAh
- Speaker frequency range: 20Hz-20KHZ
- Max power output: 18mW
- Speaker impedance: 320+15%
- Speaker sensitivity: 105+3dB
- Audio play time: Approx 3 – 4hrs
- Talk time: Approx 3 – 4hrs
- Storage temperature: -10°C -55°c
- Operating temperature: 0°C – 40°C
- Supporting Bluetooth profile: A2DP, AVCTP, AVDTP, AVRCP, HFP, SPP, SMP, ATT, GAP, GATT, RFCOMM, SDP, 12CAP
- Materials: ABS
- Dimensions: 58.2 x 23.9 x 45(mm) (Charging case) 23.7 x 10.2 x 30.8(mm) (Earbuds)
- Weight: Earbuds: 8g (2 pcs) / Charging case: 38g
- Bluetooth pairing name: Verbatim INE 1
- Limited Warranty: One Year
- Touch Sensor
- Ear Tips
- Right Earbud
- Left Earbud
- Charging Case
Pairing your Bluetooth for the first time:
Put the earbuds into charging case and it starts charging battery.
2. Take the earbuds out of the charging case and the left and right earbuds will pair up themselves.
3. Please turn on the Bluetooth function of your smartphone and choose “Verbatim INE 1” to connect.
4. Start to use.
If the earbuds do not connect to each other or your smartphone, please follow the steps below to reset the earbuds:
- Put the left and right earbuds into the charging case.
- Make sure the earbuds are in charging mode.
- Take the earbuds out of the charging case and choose the pairing ID on your smartphone to connect them again.
Bluetooth earphones may receive interference from other electronic devices. Sometimes, the connection is unstable.
- Choose the tips size that comfortably fit your ear and adjust the position of the earbuds to provide the best sound quality.
- Adjust the volume to a suitable level for enjoying the best music. It may hurt your ears if the volume is too loud.
After the first connection, the earbuds will automatically connect to smartphone when it is on.
Turning on earbuds:
Type 1: When the earbuds are not in the charging case, press the sensor for 1.5 sec to turn on the specific earbud.
Type 2: When the earbuds are inside the charging case, pick up the earbuds and they will power on automatically.
Please use manual connection on your smartphone, if it does not connect automatically.
Turning off earbuds:
Type 1: Press the sensor on either one of the earbuds for 4 sec, both earbuds will be turned off.
Type 2: Put the earbuds into the charging case for auto power off.
If the power is still on, please remove the earbuds from the case and then put them back in.
Type 3: The earbuds power off automatically after the Bluetooth connection is disconnected between earbuds and devices for 3 min.
Dual channel voice for phone call:
When calling, you can hear voice from both earbuds and touch either earbud for control.
- Touch either earbud for answering call.
2. Take the call.
3. Hang up by touching either earbud.
- When the battery is low, you will hear an alert on the earbuds. The alert will be repeated every minute.
2. Put the earbuds into the charging case and they will start charging. No LED indication for charging.
3. It takes about 1 hr to full charge up the earbuds.
- When battery is low, the LED will glow red for 10 sec when you open the charging box.
2. Connect the Type C connector of the supplied cable to the Type C port of the charging case. Connect the USB-A connector of the supplied cable to either a computer port or USB-A AC adaptor.
3. LED will glow red for 10 sec and then turn off. If you unplug the charging cable after this, the LED will be turn green for 4 sec.
Please check and charge battery frequently, to get a better performance of battery.
After the first connection, both earbuds can be used individually.
- User can turn on either one of the earbuds and it will connect to the smartphone automatically.
- When using both earbuds, put either one of the earbuds into the charging case, the other earbud that is connected to the smartphone will remain working.
Earbud LED Summary:
Q. Why do the earbuds turn off when they are still in use? A. The earbuds may be turned off by pressing the touch sensor accidentally. Put the earbuds back into the charging case and take them out again.
Q. Why isn’t the charging case charging? A. Check the connection between the charger and charging case to make sure the cable is well connected to both. If it is still not working, use another charging cable.
Q. Why is there no sound from the earbuds? A. Turn off the earbuds and turn them on again. The left and right earbuds will pair up again after restart.
Q. Why is the signal unstable? A. Put the smartphone in front pocket for better connection.
Verbatim Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 39 005 706 374)
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be exclude under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Verbatim Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 39 005 706 374) (“Verbatim”) provides the following warranty in relation to its goods (“Product”).
The benefits of this warranty are in addition to any rights and remedies imposed by Australian State & Federal legislation that cannot be excluded. Nothing in this warranty is to be interpreted as excluding, restricting or modifying any State or Federal legislation applicable to the supply of goods and services which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
Verbatim warrants that, subject to the exclusions and limitations below, the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period specified on the product packaging and/or the website from date of purchase. If a defect appears in the Product before the end of the warranty period and Verbatim finds the Product to be defective in materials and workmanship, Verbatim will at its own discretion repair or replace the Product free of charge. If goods presented for repair are capable of retaining user-generated data, repair of these goods may result in loss of the data.
Proof of Purchase
Proof of purchase shall be required to be eligible for this warranty and to establish the commencement date of this warranty. This warranty is valid for the original purchase only and is not transferable to a subsequent customer if the Product is sold by the original customer during the warranty period.
The term of your warranty period shall commence from the purchase date appearing on your purchase receipt from an authorized distributor, reseller or retailer and extends only for the time set forth in the Product documentation. This information can be obtained from the packaging and/or the Verbatim Australia website.
Returned Merchandise Authorization
No product may be returned to Verbatim Australia without first contacting us for a RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number. If it is determined that a Product may be defective, you will be given an authorization number and instructions for Product return. An unauthorized return, i.e. one for which an RMA number has not been issued, will be returned to you at your expense. Authorized returns are to be shipped prepaid and insured to our Head Office in qualified packaging.
Notice to Customer Relating to Repair of Goods
Verbatim Australia will not accept goods for repair unless we have provided the consumer with a Notice to Customer Relating to Repair of Goods that complies with regulations. As the notice relates to the repair of Goods that store user-generated data, the repairer’s Notice states that the repair of Goods may result in loss of data. Since it is also our practice to supply refurbished Goods as an alternative to repairing a consumer’s defective Goods, our notice specifies that the Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished Goods of the same type rather than being repaired. The Repairer’s Notice will be issued at the same time that we issue an RMA number. This statement is also available on the Verbatim Australia website.
- If a fault covered by warranty occurs, the customer must first: a) Contact Verbatim Australia Head Office using the contact details provided below; or b) Return the Product to the retailer from which the Product was purchased.
- Any warranty claim must be accompanied by: a) Proof of purchase; and b) Full details of the alleged defect.
- If Verbatim or the retailer from which the Product was purchased finds no defect in the Product after inspection and testing, the customer must pay Verbatim’s usual costs of service work and testing.
- The customer must bear the cost of the transport to Verbatim or to and from the retailer to make the warranty claim including all insurance of the Product. Verbatim will bear the cost of the return transport to the customer once the claim has been finalized.
Exclusions The warranty will not apply where:
- The Product has been repaired, altered or modified by someone other than Verbatim or an authorized repair agent;
- The alleged defect in the Product is within acceptable industry variances;
- Verbatim cannot establish any fault in the Product after testing and inspection;
- The Product has been used other than for the purpose for which it was designed;
- The defect in the Product has arisen due to the customer’s failure to properly use and maintain the Product in accordance with Verbatim’s instructions, recommendations and specifications (including applicable maintenance schedules);
- The Product has been subject to abnormal conditions or use, including environment, temperature, water, fire, humidity, pressure, stress or similar;
- The defect has arisen due to abuse, misuse, neglect or accident.
The warranty does not extend to:
- Damage or defects caused by normal wear and tear;
- General, consequential, punitive, incidental or special damages. These include loss of recorded data, interruption of use, the cost of recovery of lost data, lost profits and the cost of the installation or removal of any Products, the installation of replacement Products, and any inspection, testing or redesign caused by any defect or by the repair or replacement of Products arising from a defect in any Product.
- Incompatibility or poor performance due to specific computer or hardware used.
- Verbatim makes no express warranties or representations other than set out in this warranty.
- The replacement of the Product or part of the Product is the absolute limit of Verbatim’s liability under this express warranty.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Verbatim VAPBT064 True Wireless Earbuds User Manual – Original PDF
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!