Venga VG GR 3020 Table Grill
- Excess fat release hole
- Socket for the thermostat
- Fat collecting pan
- Cooking plate
- Temperature sensor — measures the temperature of the plate
- Power cord
- Temperature control knob
Please read these instructions carefully before using the appliance, and always follow the safety and operating instructions.
Important : This appliance can be used by children over 8 years old and people with reduced physical, sensory or mental capacities or with a lack of experience or knowledge if they have been given supervision or instructions concerning the safe use of the appliance and the risks involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children unless they are older than 8 years and supervised. Never leave the appliance and its cord unsupervised and within reach of children less than 8 years old or irresponsible persons when it is plugged into the wall or when it is cooling down.
- Only use the appliance in the way indicated in this instruction manual.
- Should you hand over the appliance to another user, make sure to hand over the instruction manual together with the appliance.
- Check that your mains voltage corresponds to that stated on the appliance.
- Never leave the appliance unsupervised when in use.
- From time to time check the cord for damages. Never use the appliance if cord or appliance shows any signs of damage. All repairs should be made by a competent qualified electrician (*).
- Make sure the cord never comes into contact with the hot parts of the appliance.
- Only use the appliance for domestic purposes and in the way indicated in these instructions.
- Never immerse the appliance in water or any other liquid for any reason whatsoever. Never place it into the dishwasher.
- Never use accessories which are not recommended by the producer. They could constitute a danger to the user and risk to damage the appliance.
- Never move the appliance by pulling the cord. Make sure the cord cannot get caught in any way. Do not wind the cord around the appliance and do not bend it.
- Make sure the appliance is set on a flat and stable surface.
- The temperature of the accessible surfaces may be very high when the appliance is in use. Make sure nothing comes into contact with the heating element of the appliance.
- Before cleaning, always unplug the appliance from the power supply. Make sure the appliance has cooled down before cleaning or storing it.
- Unplug the appliance when not in use.
- Make sure the hot parts of the appliance never come into contact with inflammable materials, such as curtains, cloth, etc. when it is in use, as a fire might occur. Do not put the appliance on hot surfaces or near open gas flames as the casing might melt.
- Only grill consumable food.
- It is absolutely necessary to always keep this appliance clean as it comes into contact with food.
- Do not cover the appliance with anything.
- Be extremely cautious as oil and fat preparations might catch fire if overheated.
- Your appliance must never be switched on through an external timer or any kind of separate remote control system.
(*) Competent qualified electrician: after-sales department of the producer or importer or any person who is qualified, approved and competent to perform this kind of repairs in order to avoid all danger. In case of need you should return the appliance to this electrician.
You’ve chosen a Venga! Table grill that will not only be fun to use but also save you a lot of time. Please read our instructions carefully and enjoy delicious food cooked to perfection.
- Place the device on a heat-resistant surface.
- Please ensure that the temperature regulator (8) is turned off and insert it into the socket (3) of the thermostat. lf the thermostat (8) is not inserted correctly, this may lead to abnormal heating, which the consequence may be damage or accidents. You should therefore ensure that the thermostat is inserted correctly.
- Set the temperature control (8) according to what you intend to do.
Please note: The stated temperatures are only reference values.
- When the device has reached the correct temperature; the control lamp on the thermostat (8) switches off. During operation the control lamp goes on again to show that the correct temperature is being maintained.
Using the unit
- Preheat the grill for approximately 5 minutes. When the control lamp goes off the grill is ready for use.
- The cooking time depends on the type and quantity of food that is to be cooked as well as the degree of cooking. Please base these times on your own experience. It’s very similar to using a conventional frying pan.
- When turning the food that is being cooked, please use wooden, plastic or nonstick coated utensils in order not to damage the non-stick layer.
- When cooking is finished the food may be kept warm by turning the controls to ON.
To switch the device off, first turn the temperature regulator to off and remove the plug from the socket. Do not remove the thermostat from the device until the device has cooled down, as the temperature sensor is still very hot after use.
- Always pull out the plug from the main socket before cleaning and wait until the appliance has cooled down.
- Do not use any wire brush or other abrasive objects.
- Do not use any acidic or abrasive detergents.
- Under no circumstances must the device be immersed into water. Inserting the device into water is highly dangerous!
- Please wait until the table grill has cooled down and detach the probe from the mains before your start cleaning (unplug). Remove any food residues with a damp cloth or paper towel.
- Clean the heating plate with a soft sponge and soapy water.
- Then wipe off with clear water and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth. After drying please apply a thin film of edible oil on the surface to make sure that the non-stick coating will remain in a perfect condition.
Fat collecting Pan
Pull out the fat collecting pan. Pour the contents out and the drawer, clean the drawer and put it back.
Clean the housing after use with a slightly damp cloth.
- Please clean the thermostat with a soft paper towel or a soft try cloth.
- Never clean the regular with damp items, otherwise this might result with shock or fire.
- Never immerse the cable loom into water!
PROTECTION OF THE ENVIRONMENT – DIRECTIVE 2012/19/EU
In order to preserve our environment and protect human health, the waste electrical and electronic equipment should be disposed of in accordance with specific rules with the implication of both suppliers and users. For this reason, as indicated by the symbol on the rating label or on the packaging, your appliance should not be disposed of as unsorted municipal waste. The user has the right to bring it to a municipal collection point performing waste recovery by means of reuse, recycling or use for other applications in accordance with the directive
ERP DECLARATION – REGULATION 1275/2008/EC
We, TKG Sprl/Bvba, hereby confirm that our product meets the requirements of regulation 1275/2008/EC. Admittedly, our product does not dispose of a function to minimize the power consumption, which should according to regulation 1275/2008/EC put the product in off or standby mode after finishing the main function, but this is practically impossible, as it would compromise the main function of the product so strongly, that using the product would no longer be possible!
For this reason we always tell the customer in our instruction manual to unplug the appliance immediately after use.
The user manual is by simple request also available in electronic format from the after-sales service (see warranty card).
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!