SI22 Solar Pump Inverter Manual
|F2.29: 1||Active relay|
|FE14: 20.00||Min Frquency|
- Only qualified personnel can operate the equipment.
- AC power supply should not be connected with output ports U, V, and W, otherwise, there is a danger of damage to the frequency inverter.
- After electrified, it is forbidden to contact the internal wiring board and its parts. Otherwise, it will cause the danger of electric shock
- The user can only operate on it after 5 minutes when cutting off power.
|Solar pump inverter power(KW)||Pump||Max solar power input (KW)||Max DC input voltage V||Recommend Voc voltage (V)||Rated output current(A)||Output frequency (Hz)|
|Rated power (KW)||Rated voltage( V)|
|SI22-D1 series, DC60-400VDC input, 3 phase 110-230VAC output, suitable for 110VAC pump|
|SI22-D3 series, D60V-400V input, 3 phase 220-240VAC output, suitable for 220VAC pump|
Note: SI22 products can also drive single-phase pumps and please select the current-matched model.
Appearance and Dimension
Solar Pump Controller Wiring
Standard Wiring for three-phase motor
Connection for single-phase motorNote: The first connection solution for better performance is recommended.
Indicator and Key
|Power||ON: The power is 60-400VDC.
OFF: Power is abnormal.
|Status||OFF: It is ready to run； BLINKING: Fault or alarm comes；
ON: The four indicates will be on in turn and stand for output frequency is approaching 30%, 50%, 70%, and 90% of rated frequency in sequence
|OFF Status: Press it to run ON Status: Press it to stop
BLINKING Status: Press it to reset
Dial-up and External Port:
|Keyboard||Support optional keyboard|
|IOT||Support optional IOT to access online monitoring, offline data storage, and WIFI hotspot|
|Quick Dial-up||Default D1 for AC110V pump and D3 for AC220VC pump can be selected by quick dial-up (any D1/D3 switch will only take effect after power on again)|
- Please double-check the cable connector according to the user manual.
- Press the “Start/Stop” button to run it, and check whether the pump rotary direction is correct. If the direction is correct, please go to step(4); Otherwise, please go to step (3).
- Press the “Start/Stop” button to stop it and change any two cables to adjust the direction; Press the “Start/Stop” button and then it will run smoothly.
- The default setting for Start/Stop will store the operation command while power off. So it will automatically run or stop along with sunrise or sunset.
- Power is still off when connecting power: please check whether the input voltage is 60-400VDC or check the cable connections of the solar array.
- Status indicator is blinking: please reset it by pressing “START/STOP” for 1 second. Otherwise, please ask for support.
Documents / Resources
|VEICHI SI22 Solar Pump Inverter [pdf] Instruction Manual|
SI22, Solar Pump Inverter