GB-PB003 600W Power Station
Before using or storing your VATID power station, please charge it with the power charger attached in the package until it is fully charged, which can maximize battery life.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Please read the User Manual carefully before recharging or operating your VATID GB-PB003.
Noncompliance use may very likely lead to serious injury*or death.
- DO NOT disassemble, repair or modify the unit or the battery.
- DO NOT smoke in the vicinity of the battery and any spark/flame is also not allowed.
- DO NOT place the unit close to or in a fire or expose it to heat. Keep out of direct sunlight.
- DO NOT expose a power pack to fire or excessive temperature. Exposure to fire or temperature above 130 ℃ may cause an explosion.
- DO NOT charge, use or store the unit in a bathroom or in an area exposed to rain or moisture.
- Doing so may cause short-circuits, electric shocks, and/or fire.
- DO NOT overload the AC or DC outputs. Please check the specifications of output ports and devices before operation.
- Please turn off the output ports when no devices are connected to the unit to prevent electric shocks.
- Only use the output socket to power external devices.
- Never connect the output to mains power under any circumstances.
- DO NOT touch the unit or the plug-in points if your hands are wet.
- DO NOT connect any metallic objects to the AC input or output.
- DO NOT rub your eyes if fluid from inside the unit should get in your eyes. Please go to the hospital for help.
- DO NOT dispose of the unit together with household waste.
- DO NOT use any inappropriate power cords.
- DO NOT operate the unit above the specified input voltage.
- DO NOT use the unit if it is not functioning correctly.
- DO NOT move the unit if it is recharging or in use.
- DO NOT put fingers or hands into the product.
- DO NOT use a battery pack or appliance that is damaged or modified. Damaged or modified batteries may exhibit unpredictable behavior resulting in fire, explosion or risk of injury.
- DO NOT disassemble the power pack, take it to a qualified service person when service or repair is required. Incorrect reassembly may result in a risk of fire or electric shock.
- Be extra cautious to reduce the risk of dropping a metal tool onto the battery. It might spark or short-circuit a battery or another electrical part that may cause an explosion.
Noncompliance use may lead to serious injury**or death
- Please turn off the output ports when no devices are connected to the unit to prevent electric shocks.
- Use and store the power station only in a clean and dry environment. DO NOT use and store in dusty and wet environments.
- Check the unit prior to every use. DO NOT use the unit if it is damaged or broken.
- DO NOT use the unit if the power cord is damaged or broken.
- Keep the power station away from children or pets. DO NOT let children use the power supply unit.
- DO NOT use or store the unit in an area or environment at a high temperatures.
- Should fluid from the inside of the unit come in contact with your skin or clothing, wash the affected areas with tap water.
- DO NOT place the unit on its side or upside down while in use or storage.
- DO NOT use accessories for another usage.
Noncompliance use may lead to injuries and or property damage***.
- DO NOT dismantle or modify the unit. Doing so may cause irreversible damages to the unit and void the warranty.
- DO NOT drop or strike the unit. Doing so may cause circuit failures and cracks in the casing.
- DO NOT place the unit under direct sunlight or place in high-temperature situations. Doing so may cause unit malfunction or component degradation.
- DO NOT expose the unit to strong electrostatic fields, strong magnetic fields, and/or radiation.
- Please check the unit before each use. Stop using the unit immediately if you notice unusual smells, heating, distortion, or any other abnormalities. Then please contact the dealer or our customer service center.
- If you do not need to use the power station to power the CPAP or other device, you can press and hold the AC button or the DC button to manually turn off the power, in order to make the power station more durable. (Please don’t press both of the buttons at the same time)
- Make sure that the unit is properly secured when transporting it in a motor vehicle.
- Switch the unit off immediately if it accidentally falls, drops,or is exposed to vibrations.
- Carefully read the instructions for the electric devices that you intend to connect to your power supply unit.
- Make sure that the device you are connecting is switched off before you connect it.
- Please dispose of the product according to the local recycling and environmental regulations.
*Serious injuries include blindness, burns, electric shock, fractures, poisoning, etc, which can lead to complications, hospitalization or permanent treatment.
**Injuries include burns, electric shock, etc, which do not lead to hospitalization or permanent treatment
***Property damage: includes buildings, belongings and pets, etc.
AC/DC/LED Light Button: Press and hold (about 2s) to turn on/off.
Please turn off each output by pressing its power button as it does not turn off automatically or it will drain the battery out.
Three use modes of LED Light:
A. LED light (100% bright) (Press the Light button at least for 2s)
B. LED light (50% bright) (click on the Light button)
C. SOS Mode (click on the Light button)
Long press the light button for 2s to turn off the LED Light.
How to shift the frequency:
Under the AC outlet mode, press the DC and AC button at the same time at least for 2 seconds to shift the frequency (60Hz/50Hz).
LCD DISPLAY will show：
- Battery level in percentage
- Battery output power in Watt
- Battery input power in Watt
- Charge/discharge time
- Logo of DC, AC, USB-C, USB-A Output
- Frequency display (50Hz/60Hz)
- Function error
BATTERY LEVEL=100% and the battery is full, stop recharging and LCD turn off. USB-C input and adapter input unplug, No any loading in after 2mins, SLEEP MODE on.
SLEEP MODEL OFF
- If the USB output is lower than 80mA for 12 hours, the power station will enter low loading current status and then go into sleep mode.
- If there is no loading after 12 hours, the power station will enter sleep mode.
- If the battery input/output power in watts exceeds 100W, the inner fan will start to work automatically.
- The fan will turn on if the internal temperature rises up to 45¥ (In Charging Mode), while it will turn off if the internal temperature drops below 40¥ (In Discharging Mode). The fan noise will be controlled under 60dB within 10cm.
- To maximize battery life, be sure to fully recharge the power station before operating or storing.
- To shorten the recharge time of VATID GB-PB003, it is recommended to disconnect all loads while recharging the unit
6 Ways for Recharging
- The above recharge times are based on conditions when the VATID GB-PB003 is recharged at full speed with no loads connected to it.
- When you recharge your VATID GB-PB003 with a compatible solar panel (not included) on bright sunny days free of scattered clouds, please place the power station in the shade to prevent it from overheating.
- DO NOT use a damaged or frayed charging cable to recharge your VATID GB-PB003.
- Make sure the open-circuit voltage of the solar panel does not exceed 30V or fall short of 10V.
- The solar recharge time is highly dependent on solar irradiance and ambient temperature.
- For optimal recharging performance, it is highly recommended to recharge your power station with a USB-C PD wall charger (not included) with a high power rating. We
recommend Apple USB-C Power Adapter: 30W, 61W, 87W, or Samsung USB-C Power Adapter 45W.
Long press (about 2 seconds) the “AC” or “DC” button to check the battery level. If the power is less than 20%, please recharge the power station before using it.
Long press (about 2 seconds) the AC button to turn on/off the AC Output.
Long press (about 2 seconds) the DC button to turn on/off the DC, USB, and Type C output port.
Long press (about 2 seconds) the LED light button to turn on/off the LED light. And short press to change the lighting mode.
Operation Time of Some Common Devices
How to calculate operation time
- Battery-Powered Devices: Number of Full Charges=192500mAh x 0.90/The Battery Capacity of Device (mAh)
- DC Powered Devices: Working Hours=712.25Wh x 0.90/The Rated Power of Device (W)
- AC Powered Devices: Working Hours=712.25Wh x 0.85/The Rated Power of Device (W)
- The above computational formulas only apply to the case where the VATID GB-PB003 is fully recharged and without excessive battery losses.
- Actual times of full charges and working hours might be varied by different charging methods and device operation status.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- To prolong the service life of your VATID GB-PB003, keep it away from harsh sunlight, water, dust, and dirt. DO NOT leave your VATID GB-PB003 outside under harsh environments.
- If possible, keep your VATID GB-PB003 connected to a power source when it is not being used, and avoid using large loads when the battery level is low.
- To maintain a healthy battery, please recharge your VATID GB-PB003 at least once every two months.
- If you do not intend to use your VATID GB-PB003 frequently, it is strongly recommended to keep its battery level at around 50% and store it in a clean, dry, and well-ventilated environment with temperatures around 77 (25¥) and humidity no higher than 75%.
- Keep your VATID GB-PB003 away from corrosives, fire, and heat sources.
- If your VATID GB-PB003 does not operate normally, please refer to the following table for a possible cause and solution.
- If the following troubleshooting solutions do not work, please contact us for help. Please send an email to email@example.com for help.
|LCD Screen Display/Problem ||Possible Causes ||Solution/Reason |
|‘INPUT Err Flashing ||DC input interface over-voltage protection/under-voltage protection (Unsuitable power adapter Or power input supply’ ||1. Please use the AC Adapter provided by VATID to charge the power station |
2. Please use the PD charging adapter or solar modules with an output voltage of 10-25V.
|AC/DC/TYPE-C/USB Lights on |
‘OUTPUT Ere Flashing
|Corresponding interface. triggers short-circuit protection ||•1 There is a problem with the output port corresponding to the flashing light. |
•2 After removing the corresponding device. restart and use the device normally.
•3 Check the parameters of the
electrical equipment are within the energy storage adaptation range
Check the rated current and rated voltage of the device:.
4 Restart and use the device normally.
If the device cannot be used normally after reconnecting it. you need to
confirm whether there is a problem with the wire or if the electrical device has a short circuit.
•A When the product is not connected to the device. the output is normal.
•B Connect the wire separately. if the product protection is triggered. there is a problem with the wire ‘C. If the product protection is not triggered by connecting the wire atone. and the protection is triggered by the connecting device. there is a problem with the device.
|Corresponding interface. |
triggers over-current protection
|AC indicator and output Err flashing at the same time Triggering AC part high-temperature protection |
|“USB-A/USB-C/DC/AC °CPI-Err flashes ||USB-A/USB-C/DC/AC over current ||BMS system will turn off the output automatically to protect your power station. |
|‘OUTPUT Err and “USB-C* flashes. ||USB-C output overpower ||BMS system will turn off USB-C output automatically to protect your power station. |
|“OUTPUT Err and “AC flashes. ||AC Output over current ||BMS system will turn off AC output automatically to protect your power station. |
|Why AC port turn off automatically ||1. AC output power lower than 7W for 12 hours |
2. Battery level lower than 1%
|1. Low AC output power 2. Low battery capacity |
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Why my VATID GB-PB003 doesn’t power other devices?
- First, make sure the output ports have been turned on by pressing the On/Off Buttons of the corresponding Port.
- Then, check the battery level of the unit. Please recharge the unit as soon as possible if the battery capacity is low.
- Finally, check if the connected device conforms to the specifications of the power station output ports.
- If the unit still can’t power your devices, see TROUBLESHOOTING or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Q: Can I replace the battery pack in my VATID GB-PB003?
A: No, the battery pack in VATID GB-PB003 is not replaceable. Do NOT try to dismantle your VATID GB-PB003 and replace the battery
by yourself. Doing so may cause irreversible damage to the unit and battery explosion.
Q: Can VATID GB-PB003 be interconnected?
A: No, the VATID GB-PB003 can NOT be interconnected with other power stations. If you are looking for a rechargeable AC power
supply with larger capacity, please visit our official website or send an email to email@example.com for more options.
Q: Is the VATID GB-PB003 waterproof?
A: No, the VATID GB-PB003 is not waterproof. Please keep the unit away from moisture. Do not submerge the unit in water or operate
the unit in the rain. Doing so may cause short-circuits, electric shocks, and fire.
Q: Why the battery of VATID GB-PB003 doesn’t last as long as I expect?
A: The battery capacity is rated at 0.2C.
When the VATID GB-PB003 is powering devices that have high power consumption, the internal resistance of the battery will turn more energy into heat and lower battery capacity as a result. When this is the case, you may not get exactly 712.25Wh of energy.
Q: Can I charge my electric devices while the VATID GB-PB003 is recharging?
A: Please kindly note that the DC port and USB ports can support pass-through charging, but the AC port can’t support this function.
Because we usually use the AC port to charge large electric power devices, which is dangerous when pass-through charging. We put the safety of customers at first place.
- Our company cannot be held liable for damages caused by fire, earthquake, use by a third party, other accidents, intentional misconduct on the part of the customer, abuse, or other abnormal conditions.
- Do not repair any damage to the AC plug or power supply on your own.
- The warranty covers all terms and conditions of the warranty. Contents that are not specified in the warranty terms and conditions are beyond our responsibility.
- Our company assumes no liability for damages caused by incorrect use or non-compliance with this instruction manual.
- VATID 600W portable power station is intended as a power supply for electronic devices with a maximum power consumption of 600W. Our product is not suitable to be used with equipment that relates to one’s own personal safety and relies heavily on electricity, such as medical devices, equipment for nuclear facilities, the manufacture of air and spacecraft, etc. We, therefore, assume no liability for accidents involving personal safety, fires, or machine failures caused by using our product with the aforementioned devices.
- VATID products are covered by an 18-month limited warranty from the original purchase date. If any problems occur or you would like to extend your warranty, please contact us for assistance. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for help. (In each case, the warranty period is measured starting on the date of purchase by the original consumer purchaser. The sales receipt from the first consumer purchase, or other reasonable documentary proof, is required in order to establish the start date of the warranty period.)
- Remedy/Return Rules
1. VATID will repair or replace (at VATID’s option) any VATID product that fails to operate for 10 months from the date of purchase by the original consumer purchaser due to a defect in workmanship or material. If a valid claim is made during the applicable period, VATID, at its option, will either (1) replace the new product, or (2) exchange the product with a new product that is of equal value. A replacement product assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or 90 days from the date of replacement, whichever is greater. The customer is responsible for the return shipping costs.
2. If the product exceeds a 10-month warranty period, we can only replace a renewed item for you. The refurbished products are inspected and tested to work and look like new. A Renewed supplier who is Amazon-qualified and performance managed, performs a full diagnostic test, replaces any defective parts, and thoroughly cleans the product. The products will have minimal to no signs of wear, no visible cosmetic imperfections when held 12 inches away, and may arrive in a brown or white box with relevant accessories that may be generic.
- Exclusions VATID’s warranty does not apply to (i) any product that is misused, abused, modified, damaged by accident, or used for anything other than normal consumer use as authorized in VATID’s current product literature, or (ii) any product purchased through an online auction house. VATID’s warranty does not apply to the battery cell unless the battery cell is fully charged by you within 7 days after you purchase the product and at least every 6 months thereafter.
- We only provide after-sales services for products that are sold by VATID or retailers and distributors authorized by VATID. If you have purchased your unit from other channels, please contact your seller for more information about the return and warranty policy.
- For more information about VATID, visit our official website at: www.vatidgroup.com
Documents / Resources