VanTop N600S Night Light for Kids User Manual
Please read this manual carefully before use and keep it for future reference.
We will update the user manual regularly due to the App update, please scan the QR code or visit https://www.heimvision.com/pages/download for the latest version if it’s available. Please contact us if you have any problems.
- Do not splash liquid on the light to avoid internal short circuit.
- Do not scrape the cloth of the light with a blade.
- Do not let chi dren play with the light when it is connected to power.
- Do not turn up the volume too high when you perform a Custom Setting
to avoid scaring children.
- This is not a toy. Keep the cab e away from children in case of strangulation.
Plug the Power Adapter into the socket, then plug the Type-C Cable into the Type-C Charging Port on the back Of the light.
Press the Power On/Off button to power on the light. The Power Indicator will light up red and the default color of the light body is warm white.
To power off the Night Light, please press the Power On/Off button. The Power Indicator will be off.
Operation On the Unit
Double tap the Light Touch Control to turn on/off the light.
1. Tap the Light Touch Control once at a time to switch the light mode among warm white, red, orange, yellow, green, cyan, blue, purple, pink and automatic color cycle in sequence.
2. When the light is on, touch and hold the Light Touch Control to steplessly adjust the brightness of warm white light or monocolor light (red, orange, yellow, green, cyan, blue, purple and pink).
Night Light Mode
Double tap the Light Touch Control to turn off the light, then touch and hold the Light Touch Control to activate Night Light Mode.
The Night Light is relatively dim, which is suitable for using at night. Sound Control
You can set a time period for the se ected sound after which the sound will automatically stop.
Press to start setting the countdown time. The default countdown time is 30 minutes.
Press the Countdown button once at a time to select the cou ntdown time among 30min, 60min, 90min and 120min.
Press the Countdown button again to exit the countdown setting.
- When the countdown ends, the sound stops and the light stays (if you have turned on the light).
- The countdown setting will only be enabled when the sound is turned on.
Operation On Smart Life App
App Downloading and Registration
Search for Smart Life from App StoreTM/Goog e Play'” or scan the QR code below to download and install it on your mobile device.
Google PlayTM is a trademark of Google Inc., and App StoreTM is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Create an account with a valid email address and log in.
Option 1: Auto Connection
- Turn on the bluetooth of your phone.
- Power on your night light.
Option 2: Manual Connection
If your WiFi network is weak, you can choose to connect the night light through AP Hotspot.
During the network configuration, you may exit the configuration at any time by short pressing the Power On/Off button.
After a successful WiFi connection, Nurture 600S will be displayed on the home page.
- Brightness Adjustment
- Sound Type
- Volume Adjustment
- Power On/Off
- Colors of the Light
- Soft Light On/Off
- Countdown On/off
- Previous Track, Play/Pause, Next Track
- Bottom Menu Bar
- Brightness Adjustment is not applicable for automatic color cycle.
- Soft Light is not applicable for automatic color cycle. When it’s switched on, the light will dim and brighten gradually.
Tap the light body of N600S on the home page or Color on the bottom menu bar to set the light color.
Choose the color you prefer from the palette to display.
Tap Custom to select the color from the color gamut to display.
Tap Cancel to exit the current setting; tap Done to save the setting.
Turn off the light by tapping Ø .
Tap the Sound Type icon on the home page or Sound on the bottom menu bar to select the sound.
Tap Soothe, Sleep or Focus to choose the sound type.
Tap the icon to select the sound you prefer.
Tap Cancel to exit the current setting; tap Done to save the setting.
- Select Save this light and sound combination to directly save the current light and sound.
- 9 sets of sound and light can be favorited. If you’d like to replace the existing sound and light combination, please select Save or overwrite favorites.
- The colored background represents the light color and the icon represents the sound.
- Select one set of light and sound, then tap to change the setting.
- Tap Cancel to exit the current setting, tap Done to save the setting.
Customize Your Settings
Tap Custom on the bottom menu bar of the home page to start customizing your settings.
If the current Start Time and Schedule overlap with other custom settings, you will receive a pop-up message when you tap Save. Delete the overlapping custom settings, or reset the current Start Time and Schedule.
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions.
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator & your body.
This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference, and
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
The device is compliance with RF exposure guidelines, users can obtain Canadian information on RF exposure and compliance. The minimum distance from body to use the device is 20cm.
The symbol indicates DC voltage
This product bears the selective sorting symbol for Waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE). This means that this product must be handled pursuant to European directive 2012/19/EU in order to be recycled or dismantled to minimize its impact on the environment. User has the choice to give his product to a competent recycling organization or to the retailer when he buys a new electrical or electronic equipment.
EU Compliance Statement: Shenzhen VanTop Technology & Innovation Co., Ltd. hereby declares that this device is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of the Directive 2014/53/EU. A copy of the EU Declaration of Conformity is available online at https://www.heimvision.com/pages/eu-declaration-of-conformity.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Documents / Resources
|VanTop N600S Night Light for Kids [pdf] User Manual|
N600S, 2AQ3A-N600S, 2AQ3AN600S, N600S Night Light for Kids, Night Light for Kids