VALORE Ruby Air – True Wireless Earbuds (BTi41)
Thank you for purchasing the Valore Ruby Air – True Wireless Earbuds (BTi41).
- Touch control for easier music/call switch
- Store wireless earbuds in a protective case while it recharges
- Charging case can be charged using Micro USB cable or wireless charger
- Enjoy HD stereo music and clear calls with high sensitivity microphone without worrying about tangled cables
Important: Please read the user manual thoroughly before using your wireless earbuds.
- Wireless range: 10M
- Earbuds battery type: Built-in 45mAh lithium battery
- Charging case battery type: Built-in 500mAh lithium battery (Charge earbuds up to 5 times)
- Earbuds charging time: Approximately 1 hour
- Charging case charging time: Approximately 3.5 hours
- Playback time: Up to 4 hours
- Standby time: Up to 100 hours
- Support: HSP/SFP/A2DP/AVRCP
- Power input: DC5V/1A
- True wireless earbuds x 1 pair
- Charging case x 1
- Micro USB charging cable (300mm) x 1
- Silicone ear tips x 3 pairs
- Rubber cover for earbuds x 2 pairs
UNDERSTANDING THE PRODUCT
START USING THE WIRELESS EARBUDS
When battery is low, earbuds will emit a low battery tone while the red indicator flashes quickly.
a) Put the earbuds into the charging case. When charging the indicator is red. When fully
charged, it will be off. The green light of the charging case will be on when charging, off when fully charged.
b) Plug micro USB cable to the charging case to charge. When charging, the white indicator on top will flash once every 2 seconds. Indicator will stay light up when fully charged. Charging case can also be charged using a wireless charging pad.
Pairing both wireless earbuds (switched off)
Earbuds will connect to each other automatically. Otherwise, click the touch surface for 3
seconds to switch on manually. The master earbud’s indicator will flicker red and blue.
Step 1: Activate Bluetooth function on your mobile device to begin pairing with earbuds.
Step 2: Remove earbuds from charging dock and wait for “left/right channel” voice prompt.
Step 3: Connect to the earbuds by selecting ‘Valore BTi41 under the device list.
Step 4: Once connected, there will be a pairing voice prompt.
Power on: Remove earbuds from charging case, it will turn on automatically. Otherwise, click the touch surface for 3 seconds to switch on manually.
Power off: Put earbuds back into charging case to power off automatically. Otherwise, click the touch surface for 5 seconds to switch off manually.
If the pairing is not successful, please turn off wireless earbuds first, and then re-pair again. After pairing is successful, paired devices will remember each other. Unless pairing information is deleted because of new pairing, no need to pair when using the next time.
If you want to pair the wireless earbuds with other devices, please turn off Bluetooth function of existing source device, and pair the wireless earbuds with the new device according to steps 1-4 mentioned above.
Controls (Making phone calls)
a) Play/Pause: In standby state, click the left or right touch surface to play. Click again to pause.
b) Next/Previous track: Click left earbud touch surface for 2 seconds for previous track.
Click right earbud touch surface for 2 seconds for next track.
c) Volume up/down: Click left earbud touch surface to volume up.
Click right earbud touch surface to volume down.
d) Answer/Hang up calls: Click the left or right earbuds touch surface to answer/ hang up calls.
e) Reject call: Click the left or right earbuds touch surface for 2 seconds to reject calls.
Start voice assistant
In pairing mode, click the left earbuds touch key to start voice assistant.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT & WARRANTY
- For Technical Support, email us at email@example.com.
- For Warranty Registration, visit www.valore.sg.
Read all the instructions and warnings carefully prior to using this product.
- Do not store the earbuds in a high temperature environment.
- Do not place the earbuds near a fire or other excessively hot environments.
- Do not expose this speakerto moisture or submerge it in liquid. Keep earbuds dry at all times.
- Do not attempt to charge the earbuds using any other method or connection other than the headset’s provided charging cable.
- Do not disassemble this earbuds or attempt to repair or modify it in any manner.
- Be cautious of excessive drops, bumps, abrasions or other impacts to this headset. If there is any damage to the earbuds such as dents, punctures, tears, deformities or corrosion, stop using the earbuds and contact us immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or return this product to the store where you have purchased it from.
- If the product produces an abnormal smell, high temperature (low temperature during normal use), discolours or changes shape abnormally, stop using the product and contact us immediately via email at email@example.com.
DISCLAIMER & TRADEMARKS
All information, trademarks, logos, graphics, and images (“Materials”) provided on this user manual are copyrighted or trademarked and are the property of Valore Lifestyle Pte Ltd. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on the instruction manual may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and communications statutes.
The trademarks, service marks and logos used and displayed in the Materials are registered and unregistered trademarks and service marks of Valore and others. All other registered and unregistered company names, product names and marks mentioned herein the (“Materials”) are the property of their respective owners and may be trademarks or registered trademarks.
Inspired by Valore Singapore
For full range of Valore products visit www.valore.sg