INNOVATIVE LED LIGHTING
LED PLASTIC TUBE INSTRUCTION MANUAL
Many thanks for selecting and buying V-TAC LED plastic tube. V-TAC will serve you best, however, you should read this instruction carefully before starting the installation and keep it for future reference. If you have any other queries, please contact our dealer or local vendor from whom you have purchased your products. They are trained and ready to support you in the best way possible.
This LED plastic tube contains Light Emitting Diodes (LED), which is the most advanced lighting technology today, offering the most significant energy saving, environmental protection, long life span, and no maintenance required. It has 100% better efficiency and significantly better brightness than any other old fixtures.
Power saving, no maintenance, easy to install, high efficiency, low energy consumption, long life spar low temperature, and no bad glare.
Application and uses:
This LED plastic tube can be used in hotels, offices, factories, conference rooms, meeting rooms, commercial complexes, residential buildings, schools, colleges, universities, hospitals, etc.
- Installation requirements:
- Installation only by a certified electrician
- Operation environment temperature: from -20°C to +45°C
- Proper grounding should be ensured throughout the installation
- Do NOT use with electronic ballasts
- Do NOT use DC electricity
- It is recommended to power the product directly, without electrical ballast. If the components ar powered through the ballast, we cannot guarantee their long-term durability, therefore the warrant will be void.
- Installation instructions:
a. Turn OFF electricity before starting!
b. Follow the diagram below:
In case of any issue/query with the product you can reach out to us at: [email protected]
WEEE Number: 80133970
Documents / Resources
|V-TAC LED Plastic Tube Light [pdf] Instruction Manual|
V-TAC, VT-061, VT-062, LED Plastic Tube Light