V-TAC Solar String Lights Installation Guide
Thank you for selecting and buying V-TAC product. V-TAC will serve you the best. Please read these instructions carefully before starting the installing and keep this manual handy for future reference. If you have any another query, please contact our dealer or local vendor from whom you have purchased the product They are trained and ready to serve you at the best.
- Solar panel with LED string light
- Ground Stake
- Position the solar panel at a location where it can receive maximum exposure to the solar radiation during the day time.
- Keep solar panel clean by regularly wiping over the surface with damp cloth. A dirty panel will reduce the amount of solar radiation which is required to charge the battery.
- Try not to position the solar panel at location where the solar radiation will be diminished e.g. beneath the trees or bushes.
- Tum on the lamp by pushing the switch and place according to the above instructions.
- The solar panel should be left in the direct sunshine for 6-8 hours to enable the battery to be charged/recharged fully.
- The lamp will automatically power on at dusk and power off at the dawn.
The warranty is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. The warranty does not apply to damage caused by incorrect installation or abnormal wear and tear. The company gives no warranty against damage to any surface due to incorrect removal and installation of the product. This product is warranted for manufacturing defects only.
Documents / Resources
|V-TAC Solar String Lights [pdf] Installation Guide|
V-TAC, Solar String Lights