Twins Robot changyutgich 3 i 1da aqlli ilovasi bilan foydalanuvchi qo'llanmasi
Dear customer, thank you for purchasing our product. Please read the operating instructions
carefully before putting the appliance into operation and keep the instructions including the
warranty, the receipt and, if possible, the box with the internal packing.
1. UMUMIY XAVFSIZLIK KO'RSATMALARI
- Qurilmaning bir qismi sifatida foydalanish bo'yicha ko'rsatmalarni ko'rib chiqing va ularni jihozning boshqa foydalanuvchilariga etkazing.
- Tur yorlig'idagi ma'lumotlar jildga mos kelishini tekshiringtage elektr rozetkasida.
- Never use the appliance if its power cord of adaptor is damaged, if it does not work properly, if it fell down and was damaged. In this case take the appliance to a special service to check its safety and proper function.
- Mahsulot uyda foydalanish uchun mo'ljallangan va shunga o'xshash (do'konlarda, ofislarda va shunga o'xshash ish joylarida, mehmonxonalarda, motellarda va boshqa turar-joy sharoitlarida, nonushta bilan ta'minlangan binolarda). U tijorat maqsadlarida foydalanish uchun mo'ljallanmagan!
- Ushbu asbobdan 8 yoshdan katta bolalar va jismoniy, hissiy yoki aqliy qobiliyatlari cheklangan yoki tajribasi va bilimlari kam bo'lgan odamlar foydalanishi mumkin, agar ularga xavfsiz usulda foydalanish bo'yicha ko'rsatma yoki ko'rsatma berilgan bo'lsa va xavfli tomonlarini tushunsa. jalb qilingan. Bolalar asbob bilan o'ynashlari mumkin emas. Tozalash va foydalanuvchilarga texnik xizmat ko'rsatish bolalar tomonidan nazoratsiz amalga oshirilmasligi kerak.
- Before replacing accessories or accessible parts, which move during operation, before assembly and disassembly, before cleaning or maintenance, turn off the appliance!
- Agar jihozning quvvat simi buzilgan bo'lsa, uni ishlab chiqaruvchi, uning xizmat ko'rsatish bo'yicha mutaxassisi yoki shunga o'xshash malakali shaxs almashtirishi kerak.
- Agar elektr shnuri yoki elektr vilkasi shikastlangan bo'lsa, jihoz to'g'ri ishlamayotgan bo'lsa yoki polga tushib, shikastlangan bo'lsa yoki suvga tushib ketgan bo'lsa, jihozni hech qachon ishlatmang.
- Jihozning xavfsizligi va to'g'ri ishlashini ta'minlash uchun faqat ishlab chiqaruvchi tomonidan tasdiqlangan original ehtiyot qismlar va aksessuarlardan foydalaning.
- ESLATMA: Use only the charging dock supplied together with this unit for charging.
- Jihozni quvvatlantirish uchun faqat xavfsiz kichik hajmni qo'llangtage tipidagi plastinkaga muvofiq.
- Don´t put hands close to rotating part.
- Never immerse the vacuum cleaner into water (even its parts)!
- Never vacuum without a properly inserted filtration system and micro-filters.
- Do not vacuum sharp objects (e.g. glass, shatter), hot, flammable, explosive items (e.g. ash, hot cigarette butts, gasoline, thinners and aerosol vapours) or greases (e.g. fats, oils), caustic agents (e.g. acids, solvents). Vacuuming these objects may lead to damage of the dust filters, or the vacuum cleaner.
- Pores of the filters may be clogged when vacuum cleaning very fine dust (e.g. fine sand, cement dust, plaster). Thus, air permeability will be reduced and the suction performance will drop. In this case, clean the filters even though the dust container is not full yet.
- Always switch off the vacuum cleaner first and disconnect the power cord from power supply and only then empty the dust container, clean/replace micro-filters, clean the vacuum cleaner or its accessories.
- Hech qachon changyutgichni ob-havo sharoitlariga (yomg'ir, sovuq, to'g'ridan-to'g'ri quyosh nurlari va boshqalar) ta'sir qiladigan joyda qoldirmang.
- Jihozni hech qachon ushbu foydalanish yo'riqnomasida ko'rsatilgan maqsaddan boshqa maqsadda ishlatmang!
- Disconnect the appliance from the mains when not in use for a long period.
- Secure please gaps on the floor (eg, Threshold Strip) to avoid damaging the rotating brushes. These joints may also limit the vacuum cleaner jams bristle of brush into the gaps.
- This device can not be used on a carpet whose pile length is over 1 cm. At the same time, the vacuum cleaner may not function properly on some types of dark carpets which surface „deceives” the sensors an can cause chaotic movements of the vacuum cleaner or its failure to reach some parts of the floor. Robot vacuum cleaner can cross floor
transition strips/thresholds of approx. 2 cm in height.
- Make precautions to solve the problem which may make the cleaning in trouble, such as:
• Keep the easily knock over objects in a safe place.
• Permian the edge of the carpet.
• The hanging table cloth and curtain should not touch the ground.
• The flammable object should be cut from the fire source.
• Sort out the tangled power cord on the floor.
• Pick up the newspaper, book, magazine and large piece of paper scattered on the floor.
- Check whether the main brush is correctly fixed inside the robot before cleaning.
- Examine if the dustbin is empty and insure it is fixed before it works.
- See if up-ground height sensor are wiped clean.
- If you only need to clean one room, please close the door.
- If the room which needs to be cleaned wants a partition, you can place the virtual wall,
at the same time, check the facing opening width.
- Please be aware that device needs 11 cm of clearance underneath furniture so that it will
not become trapped.
- Do NOT drop the Robot, should this happen, run the Robot to see that everything is okay
before letting it operate by itself without you being present.
- If the battery is leaking, remove it immediately; it can damage the vacuum cleaner.
- Batareyalarni bolalar va nogironlar qo'li etmaydigan joyda saqlang. Batareyalarni yutib yuborgan odam darhol tibbiy yordamga murojaat qilishi kerak.
- Dispose of a discharged battery in a suitable way.
- Never use the appliance for any other purpose than for the intended one described in these instructions for use! This appliance is not intended for outdoor use.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for damage caused by improper use of the appliance
and the accessories and its guarantee for the appliance does not apply in situations when the safety warnings above are not complied with. Failure to replace or maintain all filters regularly and also using non-original filters, the properties of which resulted in failure or damage of the vacuum cleaner is also understood to be improper use of the appliance.
Wireless connection and compatibility
- The ETA company cannot be liable in any way for any incidental, indirect or consequential damages, or for any loss of data or loss due to information leakage during wireless communication.
- Successful wireless communication cannot be guaranteed 100% on all Smart devices and Wifi networks (routers). Due to the variety of devices on the market, there may be cases where the character or specification of a given smart device or Wifi network (router) makes connection impossible or is in some way disturbed. In addition, several factors, including hardware and software configuration, also affect the success of wireless communication over a Wifi network. The connection between the robot and your Wifi network can also be adversely affected by the surrounding Wifi networks that they can be tuned to the same channel and disrupt connections (e.g. in housing estates, apartment buildings, etc.). These facts are not a reason to claim the appliance.
The application is owned and operated by a third party (hereinafter the “Subject”) different from
Asosan uy, mehmonxona xonalari va kichik ofis uchun qo'llaniladigan mahsulot turli xil qisqa sochli gilamlar, yog'och pollar, qattiq pollar, keramik plitkalar va boshqalarni tozalash uchun yaxshi.
Changyutgich sizning uyingiz bo'shlig'ida erkin harakat qilganligi sababli, atrof-muhitni bu haqiqatga moslashtirish kerak. Ishlatishdan oldin changyutgichning harakatiga to'sqinlik qilishi mumkin bo'lgan barcha keraksiz narsalarni (cho'zilgan kabellar, sochilgan kiyimlar, qog'ozlar, sumkalar va h.k.) poldan olib tashlang yoki aksincha, shikastlanishi mumkin bo'lgan nozik narsalarni (masalan, shisha va keramik vazalar) olib tashlang. changyutgich tomonidan.
Agar siz qurilmani bir necha qavatli kvartirada ishlatsangiz, zaryadlovchi stantsiyani qurilma bilan birga bir qavatdan ikkinchisiga olib o'tish kerak.
3. MAHSULOT KOMPONENTLARI
3.1 PAKET MAZMUNI
3.2 ROBOT CHAN SURGAN
A – Robotic vacuum cleaner
A1 – Front bumper
A2 – Sensors against falling downstairs
A3 – Charging contacts
A4 – Storage battery compartment cover
A5 – Drive Wheels (Left / Right)
A6 – Front wheel
A7 – Side brush
A8 – Main brush cover
A9 – Laser module
A10 – Charging dock IR sensor
A11 – Anti-collision IR sensor
A12 – Loudspeaker
A13 – Exhaust grille
A14 –RESET button
A15 – Main brush lock button
A16 – Main brush
B – Dirt hopper / water tank
C – Control panel
3.3 CHINCHIN / SUV ISITISH
3.4 nazorat paneli
3.5 QUYLASH QO'YISHI KIRT SO'KTIRISH BIRLIK BILAN
D – Charging dock with the dirt extraction unit
D1 – START button (automatic cleaning) /
SPOT (local cleaning) / STOP (PAUSE)
D2 – Return to charging dock button
D3 – Dust bag indicator lamp
D4 – Charging lamp
D5 – Dirt extraction fan indicator lamp
D6 – Charging contacts
D7 – IR sensor
D8 – Robot vacuum connection opening
D9 – Cover
D10 – Protection filter
D11 – Power supply connector
D12 – Exhaust filter grille
D13 – Exhaust filter
E – Supply cable
F – Dust bag
F1 – Handle
3.6 Masofadan boshqarish pulti
3.7 MOP EXTENSION
3.8 Zaxira buyumlar ro'yxati
Main brush: ETA624000190
Side brushes (2x): ETA624000140
Set HEPA filter and foam filter: ETA624000260
Dust bag: ETA624000280
4. FOYDALANISHGA TAYYORLANISH
Remove all packing material, remove vacuum cleaner and accessories.
Remove any adhesive, stickers, or paper from the vacuum cleaner.
4.1 VACUUM CLEANER PREPARATION
Fit the dirt container B or mop unit H, according to intended use.
4.2 QUYLAVCHI QO'YILMA QUVVATNI AXLOQ CHIQTIRISH BIRLIK BILAN O'RNATISH
- Place the charging dock with the dirt extraction unit on the floor, at a distance of approx. 6 cm from the wall. Be sure there is sufficient space at the sides of the charging dock (at least 0.5 m) and before the charging dock (at least 1.2 m). Avoid exposure of the charging dock with the dust extraction unit to sun.
- Connect supply cable E to the charging dock, and then to the mains.
5. CHANG SURGAN FOYDALANISH
The device has voice notification function which can be set in various languages (this function can be deactivated).
Insert the battery into the remote control, observe correct polarity (2 pieces, battery type AAA).
5.1 SWITCHING ON THE VACUUM CLEANER
- Press button C1 for approx. 3 seconds.
- Light buttons will be on, initial sound signal, and then the switched-on voice message will be heard.
5.2 BATTERY CHARGING
- Check correct connection of the charging dock with the dust extraction unit to the mains
(orqadan yoritilgan tugmalar D1, D2 va indikator lamp D4 yoqilgan bo'lishi kerak).
- Place robot vacuum near the charging dock, press button C2/D2/G8 and wait until the
robot vacuum has correctly approached to the charging contacts. If the battery is too
low, place the device close to the charging contacts.
* Note: The stated operating times are based on ETA‘s internal testing and only apply to a new and fully charged battery. Depending on the age and wear of the battery, the operating time decreases.
- Standard charging time is approx. 6 hours.
- After cleaning, the device will automatically go to the charging dock.
- The “ETA SMART” application makes it easy to find out the battery status. The application can also be sent back to the charging station at any time.
5.3 START / STANDBY MODE / SLEEP MODE
Switch on the robot vacuum using any of buttons C1/D1/G1/G2/G5 or get it out of the sleep mode.
Standby mode (Pause)
Press any of buttons C1/D1/G1 to interrupt cleaning operation and switch on stand by mode. When in stand by mode, the robot vacuum does not move, blue backlit buttons C1 and C2 are on
After approx. 20 minutes of inactivity, the robot vacuum will automatically go to sleep mode. Press any of buttons C1/G1 to switch it over to stand by mode (blue backlit buttons C1 and C2 go out.
The device must go out from the charging dock for the cleaning. Place the charging dock appropriately, according to the instructions above, and do not change its location to allow the device to return back to the charging dock after cleaning.
5.4 ETA SMART ilovasidan foydalanmagan holda TOZALASH REJIMLARI VA QURILMA FUNKSIYALARI
Qo'l bilan ishlash
You can operate the device manually using G2 direction buttons and clean only the areas where cleaning is necessary.
When controlling the device manually, allways monitor its operation. Particular attention should be paid when switching on BACK direction, because the device has not any sensors at its back side to avoid falling down the stairs.
Smart automatic cleaning
Press any of buttons C1/D1/G1. During cleaning, the vacuum cleaner moves gradually and systematically in the space according to the programmed route. It divides the space into individual segments. As soon as the vacuum cleaner cleans the entire available space, it automatically searches for the charging station. This is the most used method of cleaning
Press button G5 or press and hold (approx. 3 seconds) button D1. The device will be switched on at full power and observe programmed route when cleaning the area (square 1.8 x 1.8 m). When cleaning has been completed, the device will return to the charging dock automatically. When cleaning is complete, the vacuum cleaner stops and goes into standby mode. This cleaning mode is suitable for cleaning a small soiled area.
Suction power level setting
Suction power can be changed using buttons G3. 3 levels are on choice.
O'tish dampening intensity levels
Use G6 button to switch over various dampintensivlik darajalari. 4 darajali tanlov mavjud. Bu funksiya faqat mop birligi H bilan mavjud (pastga qarang).
Switching on/off acoustic signals (voice messages)
Use buttons G4 to switch on/off acoustic signals and voice messages.
Return to the charging dock with dust extraction unit
After completion of cleaning, the device can automatically return back to the charging dock. You can also send the device back to the charging dock using buttons C2/D2/G8.
Press RESET button A14 using a suitable tool to switch off the robot vacuum.
Automatic extraction of dirt in the extraction unit
After completion of cleaning and return to the charging dock with extraction unit, the dirt accumulated in container B of the robot vacuum will be automatically extracted. Also, check filling status of the dust bag F and replace it regularly.
5.5 USING THE MOPING ATTACHMENT
4. Switch on the device and select the required cleaning mode.
- When mopping, we recommend cleaning the individual rooms.
- Yuvish paytida changyutgichni tekshiring va agar kerak bo'lsa, tozalash moslamasiga suv qo'shing yoki mopni yuving.
- Do not use the mop attachment on carpets and prevent the vacuum cleaner from hitting the carpet.
- After use, remove the mop unit, clean it and drain excessive water. Do not leave it installed on the vacuum cleaner while charging.
5.6 UCHUNVIEW YONGLIK SIGNALLARI
Some light signals can have several meanings. Meanings of light signals are supported by voice notifications or, as the case may be, by relevant notifications in the “ETA SMART” application .
ROBOT CHAN SURGAN
CHON SOTIRISH BIRLIK BILAN QUYLASH DOKI
For full description of all error messages please refer to chapter 8. SOLVING THE PROBLEMS.
6. ILOVA ETA SMART
In the simple operation mode, the device can be controlled using buttons on control panel C or remote control F (see above). In order to use all device´s functions, you will have to install and use smart app “ETA SMART”, allowing extension of vacuum cleaner functionality and increased user comfort.
All other information, operating instructions of the app, instructions and hints for successful
pairing with home network can be found at:
Ilovani Apple Store yoki Google Play maʼlumotlar bazasidan olish mumkin (yoki oson oʻrnatish uchun quyidagi QR koddan foydalaning:
If QR code is not active, find the app manually (by its name).
7. CHANGICHGA XIZMAT QILISH
Carry out maintenance and cleaning regularly, depending on the frequency of use and the amount of cleaning. In a more polluted environment (a pet household), more frequent maintenance will be required. Failure to carry out maintenance may damage the vacuum cleaner and its components!
7.1 CHARGING CONTACTS CLEANING
Disconnect the device from mains and remove the charging dock! Clean charging contacts (A3, B2, D6) with clean cloth. Clean at least once a month. Do not use aggressive cleaning agents or oils to clean the contacts.
7.2 AXLOQ KONTEYNER / SUV HIZI, FILTRLAR VA MOP QUVVATLINI TOZLASH
1. Robot changyutgichdan H biriktirilgan axloqsizlik idishini B olib tashlang. H1 tugmachalarini bosing va tozalash moslamasini axloqsizlik idishidan ajratib oling. Kirni oddiy maishiy chiqindilar bilan birga tashlang.
2. Qolgan suvni idishdan to'kib tashlang.
3. Clean the dirt tank with the tool I (or other suitable).
4. Remove the filters from the dirt tank and clean them with tool I (or other suitable). Blow or knock the HEPA filter B4 gently. Plastic foam filter B5 and cover B3 can be rinsed in running water.
5. Remove mop H1 from mop unit H. Wipe the mop unit surface with soft cloth and rinse
mop H1 in running water.
- For filters cleaning do not use aggressive detergents or cleaning agents or hot water
- Dry cleaning is recommended to maintain HEPA filter parameters.
- If you choose to wash the HEPA filter with water, its filtering ability will be reduced.
- The maximum number of filter washes is 3x. Then it is necessary to buy a new one.
- It is recommended to change the HEPA filter at least twice a year.
- The filters are not intended for use in a dishwasher.
- Cleaning failure and possibly filters replacing can lead to malfunction of the vacuum cleaner!
6. After completion of maintenance operations, allow all parts to dry thoroughly. Then store
them together with the robot vacuum in an appropriate and safe place.
7.3 MAIN BRUSH CLEANING
- Press lock button A15 and remove cover A8. Then remove main brush A16 from the robot vacuum.
- Clean the main brush with the cleaning tool I (or other suitable). You can also use scissors to remove tangled hair / hair. Wipe the main brush cover and main brush compartment with a soft, dry cloth.
7.4 CLEANING THE SIDE BRUSH
- Unscrew the safety screw using a screwdriver.
- Extract side brush and remove wrapped hair on the brush.
- Fit the brush back on the robot vacuum.
7.5 WHEELS CLEANING
Clean the front, left and right wheels with the I tool. Front caster A6 with its bearing can be dismounted for easier maintenance, using flat screwdriver. Insert the screwdriver under the rubber caster and release the caster by pushing it upwards. After cleaning, fit the caster on its place again (a click must be heard).
Some hair / pet’s hair may be wrapped around the wheel axes and other dirt may stick. Inspect and clean the wheels regularly.
7.6 SENSORS CLEANING
After each cleaning, clean the sensors with tool I (or another suitable one).
7.7 CLEANING THE CHARGING DOCK WITH DUST EXTRACTION UNIT
1. Flip up cover D9 and remove bag F filled with dust. Dispose the bag into municipal waste. Insert a new dust bag.
2. Remove exhaust grille D12 and exhaust filter D13. Rinse the grille and the filter in running water, allow them to dry thoroughly and fit in place.
Dust and dirt can be accumulated around orifice D8. Be careful when maintaining or handling the charging dock.
8. MUAMMOLAR YECHIMLARI
8.1 INDIKATOR LAMPS OF THE CHARGING DOCK WITH DUST EXTRACTION UNIT – ERROR MESSAGES
9. TEXNIKA XUSUSIYATLARI
Smart device operational system – Android 4.1 and higher
– IOS 9.0 and higher
Wi-Fi tarmog'i – 2.4 Ghz
– WPA1 and WPA2 security (recommended WPA2)
Qurilmani IEEE 802.1X bilan himoyalangan Wi-Fi tarmoqlarida (odatda korporativ Wi-Fi tarmoqlarida) ishlatib bo‘lmaydi.
Hereby, ETA a.s. declares that the radio equipment type ETA6240 is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the
ETA internet address.
Ishlab chiqaruvchi tegishli model uchun texnik xususiyatlarni o'zgartirish huquqini o'zida saqlab qoladi. Ishlab chiqaruvchi ETA SMART ilovasini oldindan ogohlantirmasdan o'zgartirish/yangilash huquqini o'zida saqlab qoladi. Bunday o'zgartirishlar/yangilanishlarning xarakteriga ko'ra, ushbu qo'llanmadagi ba'zi ma'lumotlar yoki protseduralar eskirishi yoki etishmayotgan bo'lishi mumkin.
24 oylik kafolat akkumulyatorning foydalanish yoki yoshi tufayli samarali quvvatining pasayishiga taalluqli emas. Akkumulyatordan foydalanish usuliga qarab samarali quvvat asta-sekin kamayadi.
Jihozning ichki qismlariga aralashuvni talab qiladigan kengroq texnik xizmat ko'rsatish yoki texnik xizmat ko'rsatish professional xizmat tomonidan amalga oshirilishi kerak! Ishlab chiqaruvchining ko'rsatmalariga rioya qilmaslik ta'mirlashni kafolatlash huquqining tugashiga olib keladi!
10. Atrof-muhitni muhofaza qilish
Agar o'lchamlar ruxsat etilsa, barcha qismlarda qadoqlash, butlovchi qismlar va aksessuarlar ishlab chiqarish, shuningdek ularni qayta ishlash uchun ishlatiladigan materiallarning yorliqlari mavjud. Mahsulotda yoki unga ilova qilingan hujjatlarda ko'rsatilgan belgilar ishlatilgan elektr yoki elektron mahsulotlarni maishiy chiqindilar bilan birga utilizatsiya qilmaslik kerakligini anglatadi. Mahsulotni to'g'ri yo'q qilish uchun uni bepul olinadigan maxsus yig'ish joylariga topshiring. Mahsulotni tegishli tarzda utilizatsiya qilish qimmatli tabiiy resurslarni saqlashga va atrof-muhit va inson salomatligiga mumkin bo'lgan salbiy ta'sirlarning oldini olishga yordam beradi, bu esa chiqindilarni noto'g'ri utilizatsiya qilishning mumkin bo'lgan oqibatlari bo'lishi mumkin. Ushbu turdagi chiqindilarni noto'g'ri yo'q qilish uchun milliy qoidalarga muvofiq jarima solinishi mumkin. Qurilma uzoq umrga ega Li-Ion batareyasi bilan jihozlangan. Atrof-muhitni muhofaza qilish uchun batareyani xizmat muddati tugagandan so'ng qurilmadan chiqarib olish kerak va batareya va jihoz maxsus yig'ish tarmoqlari yordamida xavfsiz tarzda utilizatsiya qilinishi kerak. Batafsil ma'lumotni mahalliy hokimiyatdan yoki mahalliy chiqindilarni yig'ish joyidan so'rang. Atrof-muhitni muhofaza qilish uchun batareyani xizmat muddati tugagandan so'ng qurilmadan chiqarib olish kerak va batareya va jihoz maxsus yig'ish tarmoqlari yordamida xavfsiz tarzda utilizatsiya qilinishi kerak. Batafsil ma'lumotni mahalliy hokimiyatdan yoki mahalliy chiqindilarni yig'ish joyidan so'rang.
Unscrew 8 screws of the battery cover on the bottom side of the robot vacuum. Remove the battery and unplug the connector. Remove the battery and unplug the connector. For unplugging the connector use more force for advantago'z-o'zidan uzilishga qarshi xavfsizlik sug'urtasini yengish e.
FAQAT maishiy FOYDALANISH. SUVGA YOKI BOSHQA SUYUKKIKLARGA CHAMLAMANG. BO'G'ILISH XAVFINING OLDINISh UCHUN BU PLASTIK XALTANI CHAQAQ VA BOLALARDAN UZOQ QO'YING. BU XUMTADAN BESHIKLARDA, KROVATLARDA, ARABALARDA VA O'YINCHONLARDA FOYDALANMANG. BU SUMTA O'YINCHA EMAS.
Ushbu qo'llanma haqida ko'proq o'qing va PDF-ni yuklab oling:
Hujjatlar / manbalar
|Twins Robot changyutgich 3 i 1da aqlli ilova bilan [pdf] Foydalanuvchi uchun qoʻllanma|
Robot changyutgich, Robot changyutgich aqlli ilovasi, changyutgich 3 i 1da
- Technická podpora robotických vysavačů | ETA - tady je doma
- ETA - tady je doma
- Unterstützung für Roboterstaubsauger | eta.de
- Servis Digison
- Technická podpora robotických vysavačů | ETA - tady je doma
- Robot vacuum cleaner support | etasince1943.com
- Obsługa robotów odkurzających | eta-polska.pl
- ETA - tu je doma
- AEG Hausgeräte | Setzen Sie auf Qualität | AEG
- Robot porszívó támogatás | eta.hu