ButtKicher BKA-130-C Power Amphayotiyroq
XAVFSIZLIKNING MUHIM YO'LLARI
ASBOB-USKUNALARNI ISHLAB CHIQISHDAN O'QING
- Read these instructions and keep them for future reference.
- Carefully follow instructions and take heed to all warnings.
- Ushbu apparatni suv yaqinida ishlatmang.
- toza ampfaqat bir oz d bilan liifier uy-joyamp mato
- Shamollatish teshiklarining hech birini to'smang. Ishlab chiqaruvchining ko'rsatmalariga muvofiq o'rnating.
- Do not install near any heat source such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other electrical devices (including ampissiqlik chiqaruvchi).
- Do not defeat the safety purpose of the grounding type plug. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third prong. The third prong is provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit easily into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet before attempting to power up the amphayotiyroq.
- Prevent the power cord from being walked on or pinched, particularly at the plug or at the point where it exits from the amphayotiyroq.
- Use only attachments and accessories specified by the manufacturer. When uncertain about specifications, please first consult the manufacturer’s website and see the FAQs; if still uncertain please call the phone numbers listed in this manual for tech support.
- When this apparatus is placed on a cart, stand or table, make sure that it is sufficiently stable and can accommodate the weight of this unit. When placed on a cart with wheels, use extra caution so that it does not tip over when the cart is moving.
- Unplug this unit during lightning storms or when it is unused for an extended period of time. This device may be plugged into a surge protector or power strip, but should NOT be plugged into a UPS (uninterruptible power supply).
- DO NOT LEAVE THIS AMPLIFIER IN ‘STAND BY MODE’ WHEN NO ONE IS IN ATTENDANCE. For safety and to ensure long life, turn the amplifier power switch to the OFF position when unit is not being used.
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way. This would include damage to the power supply cord or plug, whenever liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, when the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, when it does not operate normally, or whenever it has been dropped.
- MAINS vilkasi yoki jihoz ulagichi ajratish moslamasi sifatida ishlatilgan joyda, ajratish moslamasi ishlashga tayyor bo'lib qolishi kerak.
Plug the Remote Control int.o the front of the BKA-130C Power Amplifier where it says
“Remote”. Please note the correct side up on the connector.
The Power Button duplicates the Power Button on the front panel of the amplifier. Please refer to the POWER BUTTON and POWER STATUS INDICATOR sections under “Amplifier Operation – Front Panel” on page 07 for operation information
The Intensity Buttons duplicate the Volume Buttons on the front panel of the amplifier. Please refer t.o the VOLUME[-)(+) section under “Amplifier Operation – Front Panel” on page 07 for operation instructions
(From Left to Right)
IEC TYPE POWER CORD RECEPTACLE
Attach one end of power cord here for operation.
FUSE HOLDER (INTEGRATED INTO THE POWER RECEPTACLE
Fuse for 120v operation:T4AL 25OVAC. A spare fuse is also contained in the fuse holder for your convenience. Pull straight out after removing power cord. Both the active fuse and the spare fuse are removed.
“HARD” POWER SWITCH
Removes all AC power from all internal circuits of the amplifier. Set this switch to the OFF position to consume no power over a long period of time.
RCA/phono jacks. The Output connector is a wired duplicate of the In connector and is used as an output to ‘daisy chain’ multiple amplifiers. The number of units daisy-chained should be limited to 4. If more are used, an audio distribution amplifier should be used to increase the total possible amphayot kechiruvchilar.
SPEAKER LEVEL OUTPUT BINDING POSTS
Used for attaching speaker wire to the ButtKicker® Unit(s). NOTE: Please see the Amplifier Usage Guidelines on page 5 for a list of ButtKicke models that can be used with this amplifier. Turn the amplifier off before connecting to the Speaker Output. Wire sizes of 14 gauge and larger are recommended. Binding posts will accept banana-type connectors or bare wire.
Amplifier Usage Guidelines
bu amplifier is designed for use with the following ButtKicker® transducer models only:
- BK-GR (quantity 1 max)
- BK-mini-LFE [quantity 2 max)
- BK-mini-CT (quantity 1 max)
- BK4-4 (quantity 2 max)
- BK4-2[quantity 1 max)
AmpLifier texnik xususiyatlari
- Dimensions: 9.5″ L x 7.5 W x 2.76″ H
- Weight: 5.6 lbs./2.5 kgs.
- Power Output: 90 watts rms @ 2 ohms
- 120v Only (also available in 240v)
- Frequency Response: 1 0 – 300Hz
- Input Sensitivity: 80 mVolt
The Power Button engages and disengages amplifier circuits. Check all amplifier connections and verifv the AC line power source before engaging the Power Button. If in Standby mode, the amplifier will be brought into full On mode automatically when an input signal is reapplied, or manually by pressing the Power Button twice to turn the amplifier off, and then back on.
POWER STATUS INDICATOR (Orange/Green LED)
Orange indicates two possible modes. (1 I the amplifier is in Off mode, or (2) the amplifier was on, but reverted to Standby mode after 20 minutes of not receiving input signal. If the amplifier is in Standby mode (Orange], and an input signal is reapplied, the amplifier circuits will automatically energize and the indicator light will turn green. Green indicates that all amplifier circuits are energized and ready to function. After 20 minutes of no input signal, the amplifier win revert back to the low power Standby mode.
LOW FILTER CUTOFF PUSH SWITCH
Pushing this switch to the ‘in’ position engages the filter circuit which reduces all frequencies below 25Hz (-3dB) at a rolloff rate of 12dB per octave.
HIGH CUTOFF FREQUENCY CONTROL
Effective only when the High Cutoff Switch is pushed in. This determines the frequency above which frequencies are rolled off.
HIGH CUTOFF FILTER PUSH SWITCH
Engages the circuit (including the High Cutoff Frequency Control to its left) that rolls off the higher frequencies (rolloff rate of 12dB per octave).
CLIP INDICATOR LIGHT (Red LED)
Illuminates when maximum output is approached.
SIGNAL INDICATOR LIGHT (Green LED)
Illuminates when a signal passes through the circuits to the amplifier’s output terminal.
VOLUME (-) (+)
Short push to step transducer intensity down or up respectively. Hold for multiple steps up and down. NOTE: This feature is labeled ‘Intensity” on the Remote Control.
Connect the wired remote here. Please note connector’s correct side up.
Your ButtKicker Power Amplifier BKA-130-C is warranted against failure for 1 YEAR unless otherwise stated. The Guitammer Company will service and supply all parts at no charge to the customer providing the unit is under warranty. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. THE GUITAMMER COMPANY DOES NOT PAY FOR PARTS OR SERVICING OTHER THAN OUR OWN. A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL INVOICE IS REQUIRED TO VERIFY YOUR KAFOLAT.
The Guitammer Company assumes no responsibilities for ButtKicker® low frequency audio transducers or speakers damaged by this unit. This warranty does not cover, and no liability is assumed, for damage due to: natural disasters, accidents, abuse, loss of parts, lack of reasonable care, incorrect use, or failure to follow instructions. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied. No representative or person is authorized to represent or assume for The Guitammer Company any liability in connection with the sale of servicing of products of The Guitammer Company. THE GUITAMMER COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
When RETURNING merchandise to The Guitammer Company, you may call or email for a return authorization number. Describe in writing each problem. If your unit is out of warranty, you will be charged the current FLAT RATE for parts and labor to bring your unit up to factory specifications.
Visit www.thebuttkicker.com for support, FAQs, more information and details on this, and other ButtKicker® brand products and accessories.
Hujjatlar / manbalar
|ButtKicher BKA-130-C Power Amphayotiyroq [pdf] Foydalanuvchi uchun qo'llanma|
BKA-130-C Power Amplifier, BKA-130-C, Power Amphayotiyroq