Transmitter foydalanuvchi uchun qo'llanma
Mart 22, 2021 yangilandi
Transmitter is a module for connecting third-party detectors to Ajax security system. It transmits alarms and warns about the activation of the external detector tamper and it is equipped with own accelerometer, which protects it from dismounting. It runs on batteries and can supply power to the connected detector.
Transmitter operates within the Ajax security system, by connecting via the protected Jeweller protocol to the hub. It is not intended to use the device in third-party systems.
Not compatible with the uartBridge or ocBridge Plus
The communication range can be up to 1,600 meters provided that there are no obstacles and the case is removed.
Transmitter is set up via a mobile application for iOS and Android based smartphones.
Buy integration module Transmitter
- QR code with the device registration key.
- Batteries contacts.
- LED ko'rsatkichi.
- ON / OFF tugmasi.
- Terminals for detector power supply, alarm and tamper signals.
Transmitter is designed to connect third-party wired sensors and devices to the Ajax security system. The integration module receives information about alarms and tamper activation through the wires connected to the clamps.
Transmitter can be used to connect panic and medical buttons, indoor and outdoor motion detectors, as well as opening, vibration, breaking, re, gas, leakage and others wired detectors.
The type of alarm is indicated in the settings of the Transmitter. The text of noti cations about alarms and events of the connected device, as well as event codes transmitted to the central monitoring panel of the security company (CMS) depend on the selected type.
Jami 5 turdagi qurilmalar mavjud:
|Gaz konsentratsiyasi signalizatsiyasi|
Transmitter has 2 pairs of wired zones: alarm and tampar.
A separate pair of terminals ensures power supply to the external detector from the module batteries with 3.3 V.
Ulanishni boshlashdan oldin:
- Following the hub instruction recommendations, install the Ajax application on your smartphone. Create an account, add the hub to the application, and create at least one room.
- Ajax dasturiga o'ting.
- Hubni yoqing va Internetga ulanishni tekshiring (Ethernet kabeli va / yoki GSM tarmog'i orqali).
- Mobil ilovadagi holatini tekshirib, markazning qurolsizlanganligiga va yangilanishlarni boshlamasligiga ishonch hosil qiling.
Faqat ma'muriy imtiyozlarga ega bo'lgan foydalanuvchilar qurilmani markazga qo'shishlari mumkin
How to connect the Transmitter to the hub:
- Ajax dasturida Qurilma qo'shish-ni tanlang.
- Name the device, scan/write manually the QR Code (located on the body and packaging) and select the location room.
- Qo'shish-ni tanlang - orqaga hisoblash boshlanadi.
- Switch on the device (by pressing on/off button for 3 seconds).
For the detection and interfacing to occur, the device should be located within the coverage area of the wireless network of the hub (at a single protected object).
Hubga ulanish uchun so'rov qisqa vaqt ichida qurilmani yoqish paytida yuboriladi.
If the connection to the Ajax hub failed, the Transmitter will switch off after 6 seconds. You may repeat the connection attempt then.
The Transmitter connected to the hub will appear in the list of devices of the hub in the application. Update of device statuses in the list depends on the device inquiry time set in the hub settings, with the default value 36 seconds.
|harorat||Qurilmaning harorati. Protsessorda o'lchangan va asta-sekin o'zgarib turadi|
|Zargarning signal kuchi||Signal strength between the hub and the device|
|Batareya zaryadi||Qurilmaning batareya quvvati. Pensiya sifatida ko'rsatiladitage
Ajax dasturlarida batareyaning zaryadlanishi qanday ko'rsatiladi
|Qopqoq||Tamper terminal state|
|Kirishda kechikish, sek||Kirish paytida kechikish vaqti|
|Ketishdagi kechikish, sek||Chiqish paytida kechikish vaqti|
|Ulanish||Connection status between the hub and the Transmitter|
|Har doim faol||f active, the device is always in an armed mode|
|Ko'chirilgan bo'lsa, ogohlantirish||It turns on the Transmitter accelerometer, detecting device movement|
|Vaqtinchalik o'chirish||Qurilmani vaqtincha o'chirish funktsiyasi holatini ko'rsatadi:
• Yo'q - qurilma normal ishlaydi va barcha voqealarni uzatadi.
• Faqat qopqoq — the hub administrator has disabled noti the device body.
• Butunlay — the device is completely excludedfrom the system operation by the hub administrator. The device does not follow system commands and does not report alarms or other events.
• Signallarning soni bo'yicha — the device is automatically disabled by the system when the number of alarms is exceeded (speci in the settings for Devices Auto Deactivation). The feature is coned in the Ajax PRO app.
• Taymer bo'yicha — the device is automatically disabled by the system when the recovery timer expires (speci Devices Auto Deactivation). The feature is
coned in the Ajax PRO app.
|proshivka||Detektor elektron versiyasi|
|Qurilma identifikatori||Qurilma identifikatori|
|birinchi||Qurilma nomi, tahrir qilinishi mumkin|
|xona||Qurilma tayinlangan virtual xonani tanlash|
|Tashqi detektorning kontakt holati||Selection of the external detector normal status:
• Normally closed (NC)
• Normally opened (NO)
|External Detector Type||Selection of the external detector type:
|Tamper holati||Selection of the normal tamper mod for an external detector:
• Normally closed (NC)
• Normally opened (NO)
|Signal turi||Select alarm type of connected device:
• Medical help
• Panic button
The text of SMS and notivents feed, as well as the code transmitted to the security company’s console, depends on the selected type of alarms
|Har doim faol||When the mode is active, the Transmitter transmits alarms even when the system is disarmed|
|Kirishda kechikish, sek||Kirish paytida kechikish vaqtini tanlash|
|Ketishdagi kechikish, sek||Chiqishda kechikish vaqtini tanlash|
|Kecha rejimining kechikishi||Kecha rejimidan foydalanishda kechikish yoqildi|
|Ko'chirilgan bo'lsa, ogohlantirish||The accelerometer turning on the Transmitter to provide an alarm in the event of device movement|
|Detektor quvvat manbai||Turning the power on in 3.3 V external detector:
• Disabled if disarmed
• Always disabled
• Always enabled
|Tungi rejimda qo'l||Agar faol bo'lsa, tungi rejimdan foydalanganda qurilma qurolli rejimga o'tadi|
|Alert with a siren if an alarm is detected||If active, Sirens added to the system are sirens activated if an alarm is detected|
|Zargarning signal kuchini sinash||Qurilmani signal kuchini sinash rejimiga o'tkazadi|
|Zaiflash testi||Switches the device to the signal fade test mode (available in detectors with proshivka 3.50 va undan keyingi versiyalari)|
|Foydalanuvchi uchun qo'llanma||Opens the device User Guide|
|Vaqtinchalik o'chirish||Ikkita variant mavjud:
• Butunlay — the device will not execute system commands or run automation
scenarios. The system will ignore device alarms and not
• Faqat qopqoq — messages about triggering the tamper button of the device are ignored
Qurilmani vaqtincha o‘chirish haqida ko‘proq bilib oling
Belgilangan miqdordan oshib ketganda yoki qutqarish taymeri tugagandan so'ng, tizim qurilmalarni avtomatik ravishda o'chirib qo'yishi mumkin.
Qurilmalarni avtomatik o'chirish haqida ko'proq bilib oling
|Qurilmani ajratib oling||Qurilmani markazdan uzib, uning sozlamalarini o'chirib tashlaydi|
Set the following parameters in the Transmitter settings:
- The state of the external detector contact, which can be normally closed or normally open.
- The type (mode) of the external detector that can be bistable or pulse.
- Tamper mode, which can be normally closed or normally open.
- The accelerometer-triggered alarm — you can turn this signal off or on.
Select the power mode for the external detector:
- Turned off when the hub is disarmed — the module stops powering the external detector upon disarming and does not process signals from the
ALARM terminal. When arming the detector, the power supply resumes, but the alarm signals are ignored for the
- Always disabled — the Transmitter saves energy by turning off the power of the external detector. The signals from the ALARM terminal are processed both in the pulse and bistable modes.
- Always active — this mode should be used if there are any problems in the “Turned off when the hub is disarmed”. When the security system is armed, signals from the ALARM terminal are processed no more than once in three minutes in the pulse mode. If the bistable mode is selected, such signals are processed instantly.
If the “Always active” operating mode is selected for the module, the external detector is powered only in the “Always active” or the “Turned off when the hub disarmed” mode, regardless of the security system status.
|The Module is switched on and registered||The LED lights up when the ON button is brie pressed.|
|Ro'yxatdan o'tib bo'lmadi||LED blinks for 4 seconds with an interval of 1 second, then blinks 3 times rapidly (and automatically switches OFF).|
|The Module is deleted from the list of hub devices||LED blinks for 1 minute with an interval of 1 second, then blinks 3 times rapidly (and automatically switches OFF).|
|The Module has received alarm/tamper signal||The LED lights up for 1 second.|
|Batareyalar zaryadsizlangan||Smoothly lights up and goes out when the detector or tamper faollashtirilgan.|
Ajax xavfsizlik tizimi ulangan qurilmalarning ishlashini tekshirish uchun testlarni o'tkazishga imkon beradi.
Sinovlar darhol boshlamaydi, lekin standart sozlamalardan foydalanganda 36 soniya ichida. Sinov vaqtining boshlanishi detektorni skanerlash davri parametrlariga bog'liq (paragraf "Zargar" settings in hub settings).
Zargarning signal kuchini sinash
Connection of the Module to the wired detectorа
Location of the Transmitter determines its remoteness from the hub and presence of any obstacles between the devices hindering the radio signal transmission: walls, inserted ge-size objects located within the room.
Check the signal strength level at the installation location
If the signal level is one division, we cannot guarantee stable operation of the security system. Take possible measures to improve the quality of the signal! As a minimum, move the device — even 20 cm shift can signiove the quality of reception.
If, after moving, the device still has a low or unstable signal strength, use a . radio signal range extender ReX
The Transmitter should be encased inside the wired detector case. The Module requires a space with the following minimum dimensions: 110 × 41 × 24 mm. If the installation of the Transmitter within the detector case is impossible, then any available radiotransparent case could be used.
- Connect the Transmitter to the detector through the NC/NO contacts (choose the relevant setting in the application) and COM.
The maximum cable length for connecting the sensor is 150 m (24 AWG twisted pair). The value may vary when using different type of cable.
The function of the Transmitter’s terminals
+ — — power supply output (3.3 V)
ALARM — alarm terminals
TAMP - tamper terminals
IMPORTANT! Do not connect external power to the Transmitter’s power outputs.
This may damage the device
2. Secure the Transmitter in the case. Plastic bars are included in the installation kit. It is recommendable to install the Transmitter on them.
Do not install the Transmitter:
- Metall buyumlar va nometall yaqinida (ular radio signalini himoya qilishi va uning zaiflashishiga olib kelishi mumkin).
- Closer than 1 meter to a hub.
Maintenance and Battery Replacement
The device does not require maintenance when mounted in the housing of a wired sensor.
Ajax qurilmalari batareyalarda qancha vaqt ishlaydi va bunga nima ta'sir qiladi
|Connecting a detector||ALARM and TAMPER (NO/NC) terminals|
|Mode for processing alarm signals from the detector||Pulse or Bistable|
|Power||3 × CR123A, 3V batteries|
|Capability to power the connected detector||Yes, 3.3V|
|Protection from dismounting||Accelerometer|
|Chastotalar diapazoni||868.0–868.6 MHz or 868.7 – 869.2 MHz,
depends on sales region
|moslik||Operates only with all Ajax , hubs and range extenders|
|Maksimal chastotali chiqish quvvati||20 mVtgacha|
|Aloqa diapazoni||1,600 m gacha (har qanday to'siqlar yo'q)|
|Ping interval for the connection with the receiver||12-300 sek|
|operatsion harorati||-25°S dan +50°S gacha|
|Foydalanish namlik||75% gacha|
|o'lchamlari||100 × 39 × 22 mm|
- Battery CR123A — 3 pcs
- O'rnatish uchun to'plam
- Tez Bosh ko'rsatma
"AJAX SYSTEMS MANUFACTURING" MChJ MA'SULLIGINING MA'SULOTLI KOMPANIYASI mahsulotlariga kafolat sotib olinganidan keyin 2 yil davomida amal qiladi va oldindan o'rnatilgan batareyaga taalluqli emas.
Agar qurilma to'g'ri ishlamasa, siz xizmat ko'rsatmasligingiz kerak - holatlarning yarmida texnik muammolarni masofadan turib hal qilish mumkin!
Kafolatning to'liq matni
Texnik qo'llab-quvvatlash: [elektron pochta bilan himoyalangan]
Hujjatlar / manbalar
|AJAX 10306 Transmitter Wired to Wireless Detector Converter [pdf] Foydalanuvchi uchun qoʻllanma|
10306, Transmitter Wired to Wireless Detector Converter