Alby True Wireless Earbuds
First time setup
- Open the case and take the earbuds out. 2 Remove the protective plastic strips and put the earbuds back in the case.
- Take out the earbuds, wait 5 seconds and put them in your ears.
- Select Urbanears Alby from your device’s Bluetooth ® menu.
Double tap any earbud
Play/pause, answer a call or hang up
Put your earbuds back into the case to recharge, a fully charged case can recharge both earbuds up to 4 times. The LED indicator on the case shows its battery level, from green (full), through orange to red (low). Connect the case to a USB power source via the included USB-C cable to charge it. When your earbuds are in the case, they turn off. Taking them out will turn them on and try to reconnect.
- Touch control surface
- Earbud LED indicator
- Microphone for phone calls
- Removable ear tips (S/M/L)
- Case battery LED indicator
- USB-C port for charging
Pairing with another device
- You can easily change from one connected device to another.
- Open the Bluetooth menu on the device that your earbuds are currently connected to and disconnect Urbanears Alby.
- The earbuds are now in pairing mode and ready to connect. 3 Open the Bluetooth menu on the device you want to connect to and select Urbanears Alby.
Resetting your earbuds
If you have problems pairing your earbuds or they become erratic or unresponsive, perform a hardware reset.
- Put the earbuds in the charging case.
- Take out the earbuds of the case.
If the problem persists, perform a factory reset.
Note: This will delete all information about previous paired devices.
- Take out the earbuds and put them in your ears.
- Press and hold the touch control surface on both earbuds for 7 seconds, until they turn off.
- Press and hold the touch control surface on both earbuds for 10 seconds.
You will hear the earbuds turn on, initiate Bluetooth pairing and then power off.
- Put your earbuds back in the charging case and they will
be reset to factory settings.
Pairing after factory reset
- Open the Bluetooth menu on the device that your earbuds were previously connected to and remove Urbanears Alby.
- Take out the earbuds, wait 5 seconds and then put them in your ears.
- Select Urbanears Alby from your device’s Bluetooth menu.
© Zound Industries International AB. All rights reserved. The wordmark, logotype, headphone and packaging are intellectual properties of Zound Industries International AB. The Bluetooth® wordmark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Zound Industries is under license. Zound Industries International AB, Centralplan 15, 111 20 Stockholm, Sweden. Designed in Stockholm. Produced in China.
Zound Industries International AB, Centralplan 15, 111 20 Stockholm, Sweden. Designed in Stockholm. Produced in China.
Documents / Resources
|Urbanears Urbanears Alby True Wireless Earbuds [pdf] User Guide|
Urbanears Alby True Wireless Earbuds