VOFUOE Earbuds with Microphone,Wired in Ear Headphones
- BRAND: VOFUOE
- EAR PLACEMENT: In Ear
- COLOR: Gradient purple
- CONNECTIVITY TECHNOLOGY: Wired
- MODEL NAME: Wired Headphones
- SOCKETS: 3.5mm
- COMPATIBILITY: android smartphones and iPhone devices, MP3/MP4 Players, iPad, iPod, Windows Device
- SPECIAL FEATURES: Lightweight, Microphone Feature, Tangle-Free Cord, Universal Phone Control
- PACKAGE DIMENSIONS: 4.45 x 3.62 x 0.59 inches
- ITEM WEIGHT: 0.634 ounces
The earphones are simple to operate; they have built-in multifunction controls that make it simple to answer or end calls and change the volume with just one button. Hands-free calling is made possible by headphones with microphones, which deliver crystal-clear, high-quality call sound. A good listening experience is made possible by superb sound input and output quality, good surround sound, clear and vivid bass, and high-quality stereo headphones. You can wear the earbuds comfortably for extended periods of time because they are ergonomically engineered to suit your ears exactly. Lightweight, bendable, untangled, and pocket-friendly. Perfect for travel, exercise, working out, and more. The majority of devices with 3.5mm sockets, including Android smartphones and iPhone devices, MP3/MP4 players, iPad, iPod, Windows devices, and others, are compatible with headphones.
The greatest option for gifts for family and friends are earphones with a colorful and brilliant gradient. Please get in touch with us directly through your order if you encounter any issues using our products. We will respond to you and provide you with the best solution within 24 hours.
HOW TO INCREASE BASS
The best approach to boost the bass is via an equalizer. For OS, iOS, and Android, there is a downloadable or built-in application.
- Just connect your headphones and adhere to the instructions.
- Activate the application’s settings.
- Open the equalization application.
- Pick a template that matches your personal style.
HOW TO CONNECT TO IPHONE
Connect the opposite end of the Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter to your headphones and the Lightning port on your iOS smartphone.
HOW TO FIX IF MIC IS NOT WORKING
- Ensure that your microphone is connected correctly.
- Make sure the headset or microphone is not muted.
- The volume of your computer’s microphone should be checked.
- Check the application or programme you’re using.
- Verify that the appropriate microphone is being used by your computer.
- Restarting your computer should be your last resort.
HOW TO RESET MIC
From the start menu, select Settings. To view all of your privacy settings, click Privacy. Click the Change button after selecting Microphone in the left pane.