H-1562 MANAGER’S CHAIR
- Use three large bolts and three wide washers to secure each arm on the underside of the chair base. (See Figure 1)
- Use four small bolts and four wide washers to secure seat mount assembly. (See Figure 2)
- Align holes on the chair back with holes in the seat mount assembly. (See Figure 3)
- Use an Allen wrench to secure the chair back with three square bolts and three thin washers.
- Slide five casters into the ends of wheelbase. (See Figure 4)
- Attach seat post to the top of wheelbase.
- Place assembled seat on top of the seat post. (See Figure 5)
Documents / Resources
|ULINE H-1562 Manager's Chair [pdf] Instruction Manual|
H-1562, Manager s Chair