U&I TWS Bluetooth Headset BS228GB
Bluetooth headset should be used with the compatible devices which support Bluetooth wireless technology. This allows you to make two calls and enjoy the music streaming at any time freely. Please read this user manual carefully before using the headset, and also read your device’s user manual regarding the Bluetooth function, and pay attention to those important safety and maintenance information.
Please keep the headset away from children.
*The time mentioned above may vary due to user’s operation mode and device settings.
- Charging Base Opening Snap
- Charging Base Indicator for Headsets
- Micro USB Charging Port
- Indicator and Mic Hole
- Charging Pogo Pin
- Ear Tips
Charging Base Mode
Identify according to L&R and wear the headset (R) and headset (L) respectively
Step 3: Make the headset to cochlear edge tightly
Charging Ways of Headset
Put the headset (L) (R) to the corresponding position in the bottom of the charging base.
Charging Ways of Charging Base
Use the USB cable to connect with computer
- Note 1: Check the charging device is suit to the headset or not.
- Note 2: Use only the supplied charger to charge the headset, if use
other device may violate the validation or the maintenance
article of this product and may cause danger.
- Note 3: Do not attempt to force open the built-in battery as this could damage the headset.
- Note 4: A fully charged headset will lose its power automatically if left unused. It is recommended to charge the headset each three months.
- Note 5: Do not leave the headset in a too hot or too cold condition (best between -10℃ and 50℃) which may affect the headset’s operations although it is fully charged.
- Note 6: Do not dispose of the headset into fire or water.
Method 1: Pick up the headsets from the charging base to turn on automatically. Put them back and close the case cover to power off.
- In OFF MODE, press and hold headset(R) or headset(L) MFB for 2 seconds to turn on.
- In ON MODE, press and hold headset(R) or headset(L) MFB for 5 seconds to turn off
Pick up the two headsets from the charging base to power on and waiting about 5 seconds , the two headsets will enter auto-pairing mode. The two headsets connect with each other after few seconds, the headset (R) alternately flashing red and blue, and then open the phone’s bluetooth function to search.
In OFF state, press MFB key for 2 seconds to power on and waiting about 5 seconds , the two headsets will enter auto-pairing mode. The two headsets connect with each other after few seconds, the headset (R) alternately flashing red and blue, and then open the phone’s bluetooth function to search “BS228GB”.
Do as the above ways: 1 or 2 ,and it voices ”Connected” after TWS successfully paired: left headset prompts “Left connected” and right headset prompts “Right connected-pairing”.
Cell phone begins to search for bluetooth devices (see the user guide of your phone for instructions), and select “BS228GB” from bluetooth device list.
- Method1: Press and hold MFB of headset(R) or headset(L) for 2 seconds to
power on→wait for few seconds, the two headsets connect
automatically→the headset(R) pairs with the mobile phone that
has ever paired after few seconds →reconnected successfully.
- Method 2: Pick up the headsets from charging base to power on→wait for few seconds, the two headsets connect automatically→the headset(R) pairs with the mobile phone that has ever paired after few seconds →reconnected successfully.
Note: The headset(R)(L)will prompt “Connected”, left headset prompts “Left Connected”, the right headset prompts ” Right Connected”.
Answer /End a Call
When call incoming, short press MFB of headset (R) or headset (L) to answer the call when you hear “Doo” once；In call mode, short press MFB of headset (R) or headset (L) to end the call when you hear “Doo, call end” .
Reject a call
Press and hold MFB of headset(R) or headset(L) for 2 seconds to reject the call, the speaker prompts “Doo” twice and “call reject”.
On standby mode or music playing state, short press the MFB of headset(L). (This feature only supports phone with voice dialing function).
(Only support the mobile phone which has the function of handling two phones.)
When you are answering a call, there is another call coming :
- Long press and hold MFB for 2 seconds to end the current call and answer the incoming call;
- Short press MFB to hold the current call and answer the incoming call;
- After the second implementation, short press MFB to switch between two calls;
- After the second implementation, long press MFB for 2 seconds to end the current call, and short press MFB to end the other call.
All the above operations have to respect the precondition supported Bluetooth hands free profile V1.5 and Phones are holding function (Network services) from telecom.
In standby mode, shortly press MFB of headset(R) to play music.
On music playing state, shortly press MFB of headset(R) to PAUSE music.
In call mode or music playing mode, double click MFB of headset(R) to volume up; double click MFB of headset(L ) to volume down, when maximum or minimum volume, the speaker will prompt “Doo”.
In music playing mode, long press MFB of headset(R) for 2 seconds to next song; long press MFB of headset(L)for 2 seconds to previous song.
Delete Pairing Records on the Headset
In OFF mode, press MFB of headset(R) or headset(L) for 10 seconds(OFF MODE→On Mode when 2nd second→Delete Pairing Records when 10th second) until hearing “Doo” 3 times and indicators flash red and blue twice at the same time.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning solvents to clean the headset.
- Do not allow the headset to touch with any sharp objects as this will cause scratching and damages.
- Please keep headset away from high-temperature, humidity and dust.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!