UHURU WM-08 Wireless Mouse
- Insert the MINI receiver into the USB port of the computer (the MINI receiver is in the storage box at the bottom of the mouse), as shown in the figure
- Turn ON the power switch to the ON position and click the left or right mouse button in the blank space of the computer desktop. When the mouse is moved, the cursor can be moved. At this time, you can easily use your 2.4G wireless optical mouse.
- toggle the switch button to the ON/LED position. There are many colorful light modes inside the mouse, which can be switched by the light mode button.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Caution: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This equipment has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The equipment can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction
Documents / Resources
|UHURU WM-08 Wireless Mouse [pdf] Instruction Manual|
WM-08, WM08, 2AYO2-WM-08, 2AYO2WM08, WM-08, Wireless Mouse