Setup instructions for Ubibot Remote Data Logger
The unit comes with instruction however here is a quick rundown of what is involved:
- A mobile phone sim card is required for the unit to work outside of a wifi network and is the best option for stand-alone usability. Not much data is required so any prepaid sim card with 1gb per month or even less is fine. There are plenty for around $15 per month or $120 per year eg Aldi, Catch, Coles, Woolworths.
- Activate the card using a mobile phone and then insert it into the Ubibot device
- Create an account here https://www.ubibot.com/big-data-platform/
- Download the Ubibot app on your smart device
- Login to the app on your smart device
- Turn on the ubibot device and follow the instructions on the app to add the device to your account
- Hold the menu button until a voice says “setup active”
- Voice says “Data synchronizing”
- Voice says “Setup completed”
You can then place the unit on a job, both the unit and the external sensor will take readings, you could place the unit away from equipment and the external sensor near the output of a dehumidifier, Drymatic II, under a Drymatic mat or outside the chamber.
Documents / Resources
|UBIBOT GS1-AL4G1RS Wireless Environmental Sensing Solution Kit [pdf] Instructions|
GS1-AL4G1RS, Wireless Environmental Sensing Solution Kit, GS1-AL4G1RS Wireless Environmental Sensing Solution Kit, Environmental Sensing Solution Kit, Sensing Solution Kit